Poll: Time of day for projection

Previous topic - Next topic

What time of day do you normally project?

During the night (on waking up)
Before sleep
After waking up in the morning
During the morning (after getting up)
During the afternoon
During the evening but before bedtime

LPC

I understand that this subject has been discussed quite often in threads, but there hasn't been a poll on this issue. I won't comment further on what I do, or anyone else does, as I don't want to influence people before voting!

todd421757

I get my best results anytime during the day or night as long as I am really tired and am in the process of going to sleep quickly.

bluremi

I think this poll could be useful, but I would ask that this poll only be answered by people who do SUCCESSFUL attempts, rather than people who feel that a specific time of day gets them closer to success than others.

personalreality

Every successful projection I've had has taken place between 3 and 6 pm.
be awesome.

LPC

Bluremi, thanks for that idea as a clarification. Yes, please only answer if you have had actual projections, rather than "nearly there"s! If anyone hasn't seen this thread yet but has experience of AP, please do vote!

roman67

I have had successful projection during the night.

LPC

Thank you. Only 13 people have voted so far. No need to comment if you have discussed this topic in some thread previously. It's a good representative sample that I'm after. Do please vote if you haven't already!

Lionheart

I tried to put 2 votes in, but it only excepted one. Oh well. I do 2 Phase Sessions normally daily, one in the afternoon around 5-6 pm and the other an hour before I go to bed, this one is normally between 1-3 am.