Possible Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

torjan

This weekend i was sleeping around a friends place. I was to sleep on the floor, which i like lol. I was drifting off to sleep, trying the rope technique for astral projection. I lost consciousness after a while, but then something strange happened.
I regained consciousness, i know for sure i did, my whole head was vibrating and it felt as if my body was too. i heard my own voice in my head saying this was good and it's happening. However, the whole words said that i remember came to several sentences but the whole thing lasted just a couple  of seconds, when i then fell asleep and cannot remember anything from that.

Has anyone else had an experience like this?

Eol007

Hi Torjan,

Welcome to the forum.

Your experience looks like a good start!

Yes, there can be a point (with various trance states) at which consciousness can appear to slip, but glad you were able to gather your wits. Time can appear to fluctuate as per your experience, or perhaps this demonstrates that mind is not constrained by linear time (who knows)  :wink:  

Next occasion I am sure you will be able to keep with it for a little longer.

Well done!

Best,

Stephen  :)

torjan

It's actually quite an amazing feeling.
I wasn't scared in the slightest and was totally relaxed.
Also a few days after i recalled a brief bit of a dream that night which wud futher support what i felt.

I guess i should fit in some more time to read the book :)

Tom