projecting into nothingness

Previous topic - Next topic

SmileySpirit14

everytime i project, i think i go to outter space or something.. its like, i finally detach from my body, and im in the sky when i always meant to be somewhere else. im thinking it could be the method i use, but does this mean something?
live forever or die trying

kiwibonga

This happens to a lot of people, it seems.

I recently talked to someone who systematically projects in his childhood home's bedroom even though he hasn't been there for years.

There can be multiple reasons for not appearing directly in your bedroom when you project... It can be fear, trauma from your childhood, trauma from a past life, desire to be in the place in question, etc...

Perhaps you are being called there because there is something you need to do... Just ask "why do I keep coming here" and see if you get an answer.

Also, perhaps you're just experiencing astral blindness? Make sure you open your astral eyes, tell yourself things like "I want to see" or "clarity now!"

Sometimes it's caused by interference from your physical body... If you stay too close from it, you'll have trouble perceiving non-physical things, so just express the will to get away from your body a little.
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

SmileySpirit14

um.. i use 2 methods and combined them into one.

i dont know the names for it, but when i start, i lay on my back with eyes closed and and inhale and think '3' and when i exhale, the upper part of my body's muscles will untense, and i'll think '3 again, mid body relaxes, 3, lower body. then go to 2, and 1 so my body is completely limp and.. yeh.

then, the next time i inhale, i make my astral body or energy or whatever expand a HUGE distance out, and when i exhale i shrink to a tiny point.. and that usually gets me out everytime

Sepultura123

3d blackness seem very dangerous to me...

SmileySpirit14

ubiquitous

When that happens to me I'm like somewhere in my head Rollin around complete emptiness, thinking were the £$%^ am i.
very odd
maybe its a semi state between wakeful and astral

Leyla

Yeah, I hit that void before. Just rolling blackness.

How do you get out of it?

ubiquitous

kinda pull out of it (mentally), i do get sucked into this state alot recently when really sleepy, i can feel my body locking (quite frightening!) its like a fast tunneling effect.
I used to let go and speed into a lucid state, dreams and happenings would follow had a couple of sweet prophecies/precognition's.
The intensity of this tunneling energy seems alot stronger these day's and rather than grip tight i tend to pull out.
Think I'm going to have to invest in a camera and monitor any physical/facial happenings when entering/exiting various stages/states