Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*-

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob_the_floater

Thanks for sharing :-) thought I was going crazy for a second there, LOL. Always good to see others have had similar experiences.

Quote from: PerspectiveShift on November 09, 2021, 20:02:40
It started with the TV fuzz that got really pixelled. I could see, hear, and feel the texture of the static. It got really chunky too.

This perfectly lines up with what I saw, it started with small 'pixels' then changed into bigger squares. What freaked me out a little was how artificial it looked with clean lines, 90-degree angles and the sharp contrast between the black and white.
Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd

Lumaza

Bob, look through this "barrier". I see these things as barriers of sorts. I have experienced all kinds of them in my projections. It's kind of like a veil, doorway or a line between here and there. It can reveal itself in many different ways. I have come across total realms that seemed to be like the lie or green level of old Tiger Woods golf games. If you remember or are familiar with those, when you approached the greens, you would get a kind of virtual reality dimensional view of lay of that green, so you could judge your next shot according to the lie. It was kind of a "panoramic" view. The trick is to stay engaged, stay aware, with 100% focus on what you are experiencing. it can be quite intense at times as well.

I remember one really bizarre reality experience years ago that I wrote about here. The view in front of me was being created by Beings that were reading my own thoughts and creating a reality that I was comfortable with. I could see the reality/view changing right before my eyes. I then asked these Beings to show what was "really" there. The area turned dark, like the Void that many of us experience, just a pure vastness and now I could see these Beings as glowing white Orbs. They had a really strange faint multicolor iridescent luminescence to them to them as well. It was a awesome experience. I thanked them and the session soon ended. I was there to just observe. To see what they wanted me to see. That's all I could have asked for!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

EscapeVelocity

As usual, Lumaza has pointed us in the right direction. Great insight Lu!

The pixellation phenomenon can be a barrier but I think it's a natural function of learning to "tune" your awareness to the proper frequency of the new energies you are encountering. So it is a lesson that is both demonstrating the issue and challenging you on an instinctive level to make the adjustment. I run into this many times at The Monroe Institute when I am taking a new course and not getting the visuals or experiences that I am expecting.

It is likely a complex and subtle process I have yet to fully understand and probably won't anytime soon, lol.

I've had the pixellation phenomenon before, and times where there is no visual at all; my first Retrieval was like looking at a 12 inch television monitor which gradually expanded until I was 'almost' completely in the picture. In my Back to School experience, for about five seconds my vision shifted and I saw the environment as strings/wire bundles of multi-colored energy and my assistants as brilliant white energy humanoid forms.

All of this is teaching us different methods of perception. The fact that you opened this topic Bob and asked the question; the fact that PerspectiveShift responded, shows me that both of you are noticing, asking and opening to new ways of perception of these Non-Physical energies. This is all part of the learning process. Hopefully this encourages you both in your NP endeavors. This is where we start noticing much deeper insights into our experiences.

Also, this shows the benefit of reading and sharing our experiences on a forum like the Astral Pulse; we start to realize that it is not just simple, common dream themes that we have in common, but also more complex experiences are actually much more common and consistent than we once considered. This experience that Bob and Perspective both reported, is backed up and confirmed by both myself and Lumaza and of course, others.
This fact really helps to support and reinforce the credibility of our individual experiences.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Bob_the_floater

Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate it!

This was "only" short hypnopompic imagery, most after clicking out; a few after longer periods of sleep. I haven't yet been
able to hold on to these and turn them into something more, at most they last around a half-minute. But I'll keep it in mind and try to look through it the next time it happens.

Lu, the glowing white orbs you mentioned made me remember seeing this while being fully awake. It happened about 2 months after I started trying to project, and went on for about a week. They were always in my peripheral view and would disappear when I tried to get a better look at them, I dismissed it as just my mind playing tricks on me, but one time I could have sworn it was right there in the room with me. Has anyone else encountered this ?

EV, if it wasn't for the Astral Pulse I would probably have given up by now, it's by far the best site I have found on the
subject. Also seeing a lot of synchronicities on here, many times after having a dream or a thought about NP, I've come on here and then there just happen to be a new post related to it, blows my mind sometimes.
Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd

Lumaza

Quote from: Bob_the_floater on November 12, 2021, 04:23:40
Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate it!

This was "only" short hypnopompic imagery, most after clicking out; a few after longer periods of sleep. I haven't yet been
able to hold on to these and turn them into something more, at most they last around a half-minute. But I'll keep it in mind and try to look through it the next time it happens.
That sounds like you were in the fade in/fade out stage of the process. As EV said, this is where you are just beginning to match the frequency of a new reality or dimension. It often will begin as ghostly imagery, but soon will develop into a full blown Being or even a whole scenario. That's if you "allow" it to. How do you do that? You just passively observe until it is time to react. No questions, no rushing, just simply observing and allowing what is going to happen to happen.

QuoteLu, the glowing white orbs you mentioned made me remember seeing this while being fully awake. It happened about 2 months after I started trying to project, and went on for about a week. They were always in my peripheral view and would disappear when I tried to get a better look at them, I dismissed it as just my mind playing tricks on me, but one time I could have sworn it was right there in the room with me. Has anyone else encountered this ?
Yes, quite a bit. At first I questioned it as my eyes or mind playing tricks on me. But now, since it has occurred so often, I just smile and say "Hello"!  :-)

QuoteAlso seeing a lot of synchronicities on here, many times after having a dream or a thought about NP, I've come on here and then there just happen to be a new post related to it, blows my mind sometimes.
There are no "co-incidences" Everything happens for a reason. Good, bad or ugly, there is always a message or lesson hidden in sight!  
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

EV, I remember the strings as well. Areas or realms that were made up of strings just floating vertically in some kind of strange suspended animation.. It gave new meaning to the term "string theory", lol. It was very bizarre.

Nameless

Quote from: Bob_the_floater on November 12, 2021, 04:23:40
Lu, the glowing white orbs you mentioned made me remember seeing this while being fully awake. It happened about 2 months after I started trying to project, and went on for about a week. They were always in my peripheral view and would disappear when I tried to get a better look at them, I dismissed it as just my mind playing tricks on me, but one time I could have sworn it was right there in the room with me. Has anyone else encountered this ?
Hey Bob, I'm enjoying the conversation. Yes I have encountered the peripheral beings many times and they often begin as orbs. With observations they can in time begin to appear as themselves. Matching frequency and all that. Like Lu stated, just say hello. That's what I do.

There are so many unobserved things in the empty space around us it is probably a good thing we can't 'see' them all the time. I don't think they 'see' us all the time either which is likely good for them as well. But we can sometimes cross the line and synchronize our energies and make new friends.

Good job Bob.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on November 12, 2021, 13:53:38
There are so many unobserved things in the empty space around us it is probably a good thing we can't 'see' them all the time. I don't think they 'see' us all the time either which is likely good for them as well. But we can sometimes cross the line and synchronize our energies and make new friends.
You are so right Nameless! Things are around us all the time. If people get anything out of practicing non physical/non local states of consciousness, it's a new sense or should I say "expanded" sense of awareness!  :-) It's one the perks, among others, that comes with this practice!  8-)

Bob_the_floater

Quote from: Lumaza on November 12, 2021, 09:53:49
That sounds like you were in the fade in/fade out stage of the process. As EV said, this is where you are just beginning to match the frequency of a new reality or dimension. It often will begin as ghostly imagery, but soon will develop into a full blown Being or even a whole scenario. That's if you "allow" it to. How do you do that? You just passively observe until it is time to react. No questions, no rushing, just simply observing and allowing what is going to happen to happen.

Yes, this was in the fade out stage. I'll work on passively observing it when it happens.

Yes, quite a bit. At first I questioned it as my eyes or mind playing tricks on me. But now, since it has occurred so often, I just smile and say "Hello"!  :-)

Quote from: Nameless on November 12, 2021, 13:53:38
Hey Bob, I'm enjoying the conversation. Yes I have encountered the peripheral beings many times and they often begin as orbs. With observations they can in time begin to appear as themselves. Matching frequency and all that. Like Lu stated, just say hello. That's what I do.

Good job Bob.

Good to know, I'll say hi to "them" if it happens again :-). NL, I agree that our limited perception of the world around us is a good thing, it would probably be to much for the brain to handle if we had a wider range of observation IMO.

Bob_the_floater

220421 (two short NPE's with conscious exit)
Been on a little break from trying to project, have kept up with meditating regularly tho. But now I'm back at it, and managed to get two conscious exits last night.

Slight vibration/buzzing, flying at high speed through the darkness past white narrow sections. After ~10 seconds landed on one of the sections, a wide incline street. Everything had a white bluish glow to it and it looked kinda artificial and very
clean, the people walking around were pretty big 7-8 feet tall. Was in a sitting position, tried to get up and walk but was
locked in place, took me a while to get free of what turned out to be a blue and yellow cube with rounded corners that was hovering above the ground. On top of it were 2 switches and a dial, each switch turned on an IC engine, had a bit of a laugh at the contraption (funny what the mind comes up with at times). Walked down some stairs to a more natural looking area (dirt ground, grass and trees) where there were a group of people, could hear explosions in the distance. A guy that looked to be in charge was talking on a cellphone, after he was done with the call I asked him where I was and if it was safe to be there. Apparently they were fighting some rebels/terrorists but was told it was safe to be there, while talking with him I noticed a guy near by with the head of a dog and another guy with a big head and massive square teeth, woke up.

Again flying through darkness past white narrow sections, but this time there were also periods in total darkness with big
jumps/increase in speed. Found myself by a golf course, a guy approached me and asked if I wanted to play. Spend what felt like hours waiting for him to be done with the guy before me to get some golf clubs, while waiting I talked/played with a kid and his mother, never got the clubs. Some guy gave me a vape pen to try, it had the most amazing coffee flavour. Ended with me trying to get out of a industrial area, there was a big gate activated by a pressure plate that trucks would drive over to open. Tried standing on the plate to open the gate, but as soon as I got of the plate the gate would close, after a while I noticed a walkway right besides the gate, woke up going down the walkway.

Bob_the_floater

Lying down listening to the latest Mysterious Universe podcast, the episode ended and I turned on the other side and continued trying to project. At one point I thought I had woken up but it felt different somehow so I tried standing up slowly hoping to get "out", after standing up I was still not sure if I was awake or not so tried flying up and it worked.

Flew up through the house then decided to go back down inside, inside again I got confused because everything was different, eventually figured out I had gone down into the wrong house so flew out onto the street.

Walking down the street somehow turned into walking inside a big mall. After trying to float and push my hands through stuff and failing to do so I got the feeling of being stuck there physically and started to panic a little, don't recall how I did
it or if it just happened but I separated from the body I was in, kinda weird seeing "me"/the body walking away like nothing happened, after that I could fly and go through stuff again.

Got approached by a girl that wanted to go to dinner with me, we ended up drinking coffee at a café with a bunch of her
girlfriends. Kept loosing my phone and finding the wrong phone in my pocket, very frustrating.

Walking around the mall suddenly a big wall of water came crashing towards the panoramic glass wall of the mall, held out my hand and pushed the water back wizard style, lol, a group of people joined in and we got the water pushed away, this happened a couple of times.

Saw a girl flying a floor up to talk to an older woman sitting at a table, flew after her and asked how she was able to do
that, the older woman said it's because she is dead and I was too, told them about AP and NP and that I was lying home in bed and certainly not dead, then corrected myself and said I won't know for sure until I wake up or not. Walked around the mall with the girl, she gave me one amazing kiss, at one point suddenly she had a kid with her and for some reason she told me not to look directly in his eyes.

Saw a guitar store and got all excited by the thought of playing without physical limitations, but of course they were closing so that was a no go, oh well I'm sure I'll get the chance eventually.

Lumaza

Bob, that sounded like quite the experience. Enjoyable too!  :-)

I see many times in it that you were being prompted, through your phone jumping pockets and other things during your experience, to constantly maintain a conscious awareness of the happenings in the scenario. You did a great job maintaining it too. It's kind of like a ""forced grounding" of sorts.

It sounds like that Podcast kept your interest, just long enough to hold you lucid during the transition from being awake to being asleep. I listen to a lot of 3 hour and even longer Podcasts and Radio talk shows and I find that sometimes I am fighting to keep my awareness. When I nod off though, things get interesting fast!

Bob_the_floater

Thanks LU, yeah this one did have a little guided/simulation feel to it, but considering how long it's been since my last
experience I'm happy with it. Was also surprised by how long it lasted, caught myself thinking 'this is probably going to end
soon' many times.

Didn't mention it but I clicked out 3-4 times while the podcast was on, to this day I've yet to stay awake through one. Also
noticed that I regularly dream about what they talk about while asleep, click out have a mini dream about something totally
unrelated to anything, rewind the podcast to the last thing I remember and continue to listen and sure enough there is the
thing I just dreamed about. So now I've made a little python program that waits 20 minutes and then plays a short message every couple of minutes prompting me to do a reality check, haven't really used it yet but I'm hoping it'll work. :-)

Lumaza

Quote from: Bob_the_floater on July 31, 2022, 19:23:27
Was also surprised by how long it lasted, caught myself thinking 'this is probably going to end
soon' many times.
Reverse psychology, nice!  8-)

QuoteDidn't mention it but I clicked out 3-4 times while the podcast was on, to this day I've yet to stay awake through one. Also
noticed that I regularly dream about what they talk about while asleep, click out have a mini dream about something totally
unrelated to anything, rewind the podcast to the last thing
Many people report that their last waking thoughts and moments, seem to manifest as their first Dream scenarios. This is especially prevalent if it happens to be a talk on Lucid Dreaming, Astral Travel, Non-ordinary states of consciousness, etc.

QuoteI remember and continue to listen and sure enough there is the
thing I just dreamed about. So now I've made a little python program that waits 20 minutes and then plays a short message every couple of minutes prompting me to do a reality check, haven't really used it yet but I'm hoping it'll work. :-)
Who knows, perhaps you have created the new go-to tech for LDing. I love experimenting, especially in the Otherwhere/Elsewhere, whatever one wishes to call it. I have used all kinds of "training wheels". Mainly, because I was hoping to find that "Magic pill". After years of countless experiments, I have found that the "Magic pill" does not exist, as of yet that is. Nothing beats the three Ps. Practice, patience and perseverance!  :-)

Nameless

Love this Bob. I tend to fall asleep listening to almost anything at bedtime. I've noticed if I'm listening to something like a fictional audiobook I simply fall asleep and never dream of anything in relation to the subject. However, if I listen to podcasts or mantras, meditations and such I get some very interesting results.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Bob_the_floater

Hi NL :-). Come to think of it, the times I've fallen asleep watching movies I haven't noticed it effecting the dreams either. TBH I've always thought of mantras as being a little woo woo and have never used them, but didn't know just listening to them was a thing. Do you have any links to mantras in particular you would recommend for a newbie, or to some you have had good experience with ?

Nameless

Mantras and meditations are essentially the same thing. Others can correct me if I am wrong. But here are two I just looked up. They are very beautiful. I highly suggest listening as you go to bed setting the volume to barely audible.

The ones I have on CD are very old, I copied them onto blanks. I no longer remember where I got them so can't provide links. I think you will like these.

Nameless

Bob_the_floater

deric

Somewhere the other day I was reading where it's not recommended that you just call out for help from any old source when trying to project. Bcuz you can invite not so good entities.  This reading said if you want to call for help address it to God or Jesus etc.  It went on to say there are plenty of helpers in the astral who are aware of you doing what yr doing and will come to help without you asking. 

About 50 years ago I discovered astral projection from Muldoon and Carrington's book as well as Lobsang Rampa's books.  So shortly back then lying in bed sleeping I became a bit lucid and envisioned me in a basement room looking out a ground level window. Looking at two old style lanterns swinging back and forth and coming my way. Next I felt hands under my arms lifting me up.  I assume it was a couple helpers trying to get me out of body.  I freaked of course and they let go. I regretted this so much until I realized everybody has to go thru the fear thing.

I've had a few close obe's but have never succeeded in a real projection. Now thx to the internet and all the written stuff I'm back to trying.  The other night I heard a knocking I at first thought was someone at the door-at 5am.  Quickly I realized it must be my own mind reminding me to try to exteriorize. A couple days later the same thing happened.

My point-if there are these helpers out there who know you are trying to get out why don't they come to me with more help?    I'm especially grateful to those who make statements that there is nothing to fear, or everybody should learn to project etc.   After giving up for decades it gives me confidence.

Bob_the_floater

Ah yes, the knocking on the door, sound of door being closed or someone walking around in the room, been there! And failed almost every time it has happened..

I've yet to meet any helpers or guides, so can't help you there, closest I've come was one time where it felt like someone was pulling me out of body by my legs.

If the will is there I don't think it's ever too late learn, just don't expect it to happen overnight, but it sounds like you are well on your way, and IMO there is nothing to fear.

Btw, thx for mentioning Muldoon and Carrington and Lobsang Rampa(Cyril Henry Hoskin), those are new to me.

Bob_the_floater

Conscious exit, brief pitstop in the void before going down a beautiful tunnel defined by white "line segments" or ice/crystal splinters, blue all around like the colour of the sky on a clear summer day. No slowing down when approaching the ground, had to remind myself that this was NP and not to freak out and just relax, flipped from feet first to lying down right above the ground and started to go sideways while slowly spinning parallel to the ground. This went on for a while and ended with me spinning in place still floating, waited a bit to make sure the ride was over before standing up. Landscape consisted of forest, grass fields and some hills, colours were a little exaggerated as if colour saturation had been turned up, there was these blue plants with a white glow here and there as a 3-4 feet massive blade of grass. Was on a narrow path between some trees and bushes, a dog nearby sniffing around that didn't respond when trying to call it over. My attention was drawn to a couple mushroom clusters in the grass on the side of the path, didn't recognize the type but one cluster had blue-green bruising on the stipe, and just as I was about eat some I woke up :-(.