The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 18, 2022, 12:15:07

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions  (Read 19446 times)
tides2dust
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2022, 13:51:25 »

I don't normally include my dreams before or after the actual projection experience. But this is the log in full... Only because before the projection I really feel like I was in a similar state of "roaming" and after projection- I was dreaming I was still in the astral body meeting a member here... In the spirit of keeping the journal alive,

dream log
2:45 AM, 10PM bedtime. 2nd time to wake up, used restroom each time. Almost forgot about dream. Sleeping on my side like I used to is no longer easy or comfortable. Too long on left side triggers heart irregularities and sleeping on my right side creates discomfort in my right arm. The burning in the back of the neck has returned.

What I remember...
A giant metal structure... Little details, it's like a metal wall with a hole in it and something like magnets preventing people or things from entering the hole. Not much recall here... Just the distinct impression of- large, rigid, cold steel. Very ominous. Something about a truck and an extremely large truck bed.

In the scene before waking I am watching a video of people being interviewed. We discover these people have been drugged, I can't tell but it seems like for some it's against their will. One guy looks like Brad Pit and is explaining something. I forget what he says, it was a type of drug PLUS DMT for the hallucination or "added visual effects." I'm quoting the Brad Pit look alike. I am watching different people interview themselves through a webcam to share their experiences. One filipino man is talking directly to the camera, he is able to blur out the background. His girlfriend or wife implores him not to capture her on video. She is laying in bed behind him. He says he was given an opportunity to discuss and had to share his story. The man has a close shaved haircut on the side of his head. Brown skin and black hair. He begins talking about his experience. It seems he was forced to take the drugs. As he opens up he starts talking with regret. It seems the experience has left him very upset and very empty. I start to feel what he is displaying. He is overcome with emotion and starts to cry pleading to Jesus Christ before having to stop his webcam. He feels like he was disconnected from Jesus Christ and is begging God to enter his life again. He cries out to his wife for comfort. She is heart broken, I am no longer watching on a screen but am there watching the couple. He is on his knees in the bedroom floor- his wife is wearing a shirt without a bra underneath and loose gym shorts. She has tattoos on the side of her arm and on her leg. She feels for her husband and gets out of bed as he calls to her and immediately pulls him into her stomach. He is crying out for God. She doesn't know what to do except to go to the kitchen and make him food. I follow her there and am intrigued by the organization of their fridge as well as the size of it. I remember some leafy green cabbage heads or something like bok choy resting on the shelf before waking up.

As I record the dream, even laying on my back there is subtle discomfort in heart movement. 3:01AM must go back to sleep. 3:08 before submitting my internet goes out...

I finally fall back asleep and have an out of body experience. I had the option not to go out of body. I could feel the weight of this in between state. It had been a while since I've projected. I lay there just feeling the weight for a little bit. I usually start with my arms, but it was too difficult. I was so tired. I have to make my intention clear, I want to astral project. So, I pull my "body" out(astral body away from physical body) starting with my chest, shoulders and head. I sit at the edge of my bed now in my astral shell for a while. Everything is so heavy- if I go too fast I will be dizzy. It's difficult to see my surroundings. Finally I stand up and glide towards my old bedroom- I tell my self I am going to go outside. I phase myself through the window and try to fly. I see the clear sky and the stars- but as soon as I phased through, additional weight started pulling me down to the street. I think I start to dream, I decide to meet Casey and talk to her about her recent dream. She is there with another man who is not as impressed by my being there. When I do see Casey my eyes are opened wide and my head starts to buzz. I feel a type of energetic download. I tell her I find it fascinating that even in her dreams she is able to help others- which I understood as ultimately assisting your *self*/assisting consciousness. After Casey leaves I tell her guy friend that we are having this conversation out of body. It surprises even me that I am holding on to this body for as long as I have... He doesn't say anything, only raises a brow.

Then I fall into another dream, our customer John is challenging me to Golf. It feels like there is another presence observing me and weighing my soul. I for unknown reasons accept Johns challenge despite my lack of skill in the game. We are in my backyard taking practice swings- Dad is off in the distance watching us. At one point we take a wiffle ball, half it and put popcorn in it. We then lob those balls over into the neighbors yard. I miss on the first swing. With my second swing I see a rock go into her(my neighbors) backyard. I was feeling a little concerned as my awareness went from my body to slow motion zoomed in on this rock flying into the neighbors yard- nearing the edge of her house. Dreams are kind of blending here... I am also remembering two giant dogs- I don't remember if they approached me while I was having the OBE or not... The dogs belonged to a man, he wanted them to be intimidating. They were still quite young and they were extremely friendly with me. I'm not sure if the man could see me, but the dogs were definitely aware of my presence.

Now I am remembering a dream in between these two experiences about a Woman and someone of authority... It was a mission to get to her.... Was there a rescue happening???

Wake up at 7AM.
PerspectiveShift
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2022, 17:21:12 »

It feels like there is another presence observing me and weighing my soul.

It's interesting because I've had this feeling many times in many dreams like someone is watching me and judging my actions, sometimes I'll even see the person in the background observing me. Most of the time I don't think anything of it as I'm too involved in what I'm doing. I just catch it after the fact.

That was a great read. This reminded me of a very strange but fun dream I had last night as well having to do with this bacteria or fungus that you ingest orally, sort of like drugs, but they give you special powers, but these powers also come with severe side effects. I was a woman in this dream, and for some of the dream I was observing it like a movie and for some of it I was the main character, the woman.

I'll go into the dream here if anyone wants to read it:
This dream was based in the future as everything was very futuristic. The world was in some type of dilemma where there were negative people controlling the population and I, the woman main character, wanted to do something about it. There was a powerful man from another planet, some type of alien, but looked completely human. He was very powerful, but demanding and harsh. (Ill just call this guy Bob for ease of communication) He had a similar interest in destroying these powers and wanted to work with me to guide me, and a few others, to defeat the negative powers.

He proposed that he would work with me as long as we do it his way. I agreed that I would do whatever it takes and immediately we went to a scientist that was developing these fungi. They were colourful fuzzy balls that looked like mold growing on some type of substance (sort of like what you would see on moldy sour cream or something). Bob talked to the scientist and asked him if he had a particular mold/fungus/bacteria/fuzzy ball. He did and gave him a few of them. They were little black fuzzy balls.

He assembled the new team on his massive spaceship that was hovering over the earth (there was about 5 of us all from Earth, women and men). He told us that we would need to train with the new powers we would acquire and asked us to ingest the mold substance. He also warned us that the substance has negative side effects that could be detrimental, but it was the only way to have a chance at defeating the negative overlords. The effects would stay with us until we completed our mission. We all took them and Bob started implementing the training. He gave us black super modern looking swords that we used to attack these black super robots as training. We sucked at fighting as we were obviously new at this, but the drug that he gave us gave us super strength, agility and stamina.

Bob then turned to me, as I was the leader in the group and apparently the most developed spiritually/mentally, and gave me a special black sword. He said that it had extreme power if I used my focus properly. I had to be completely focussed on the task and if I was, it had amazing power. I used it in the training and focussed as much as possible and when I hit the robot, an explosion emerged destroying the robot completely. Really cool! Bob then took the sword away and gave it to the next person to use. Then someone came from somewhere screaming saying, "No, don't use that sword!!". She said that if you use the sword and lose focus for even a second it will kill the user. So I got a bit ticked because Bob didn't tell me that, but he didn't care.

Later, one of the crew members was sleeping and ended up killing her friend unknowingly which was one of the side effects of this drug so she was completely distressed. Again, Bob didn't seem to care. He seemed pretty ruthless. I felt like I still needed more power to get this situation over with and prevent anymore deaths and destruction so I went back to the scientist and asked him what the most powerful fungus was that he created. He told me the name of it was Lectin I believe. I asked him if he could make it and he agreed. It took him many attempts but he finally made it and gave it to me. It was weird when he made these as I would watch him and at the end there was a flash (like a psychic flash or something) that would show the entity within the mold. This mold was bigger and it was pure white. I put it in my mouth, but didn't swallow. I exclaimed, "Wow, this one is bigger than the other ones." It was like a mouthful of fuzz.

I then approached Bob and told him I had an opinion with this whole mission we were on. He got extremely furious and told me my opinion was worthless, reminded me of the agreement that we made, and told me to keep my opinion to myself. I told him anyways regardless of the result. I told him I got the scientist to make me Lectin and would be extremely powerful in order to complete our mission sooner. (This Lectin would have even worse side effects of course). Knowing that this substance would probably end up destroying me in the end, he ended up not caring and said yeah okay. So I showed him that I had it in my mouth and then swallowed it.

Unfortunately, that was the end of the dream. I wish it kept going as it was very entertaining, futuristic/sci-fi, and I was looking forwards to what would happen. Would be a good movie honestly. The drugs that were mentioned in your dream Tides with severe repercussions and being forced to take them reminded me of this dream. It's interesting when some dreams have some similarities.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2022, 17:21:12 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

tides2dust
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2022, 19:53:56 »

Hi PerspectiveShift  smiley Thank you for your comments and sharing your experience with me. There was someone with my Dad watching me when I felt like my soul was being weighed.

I am learning those similarities are very real, that there is a message for you(and others) within the similarities that grab our attention. It is not for me to say what that message is, only that I believe you are working closely with Spirit in this regard.

We are more connected than I'm aware. Personally, I would not want to take drugs that are detrimental. At times I am okay with going at a snails pace. After having somewhat mysterious health impairments, I am just trying to find comfort in this body again. I do think it's possible that we can serve others, even if we ourselves are going at a speed another might find intolerable. Love is understanding.

I place Faith in God, even when darkness enshrouds our vision. It has saved me from prolonged suffering.

Kind regards~ Thank you
tides2dust
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2022, 03:40:22 »

I found an old journal entry which reminded me of Abigail... I wonder if this was her, before I ever received any impression to her name??
Abigail is referenced here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/projection_journal_tides2dust_entries_past_experiences_notes_and_questions-t48007.0.html;msg375803#msg375803

And the old log...
Sometime late April of 2012

"2 weeks ago i had another sleep paralysis incident which involved some auditory hallucinations.
i heard a female voice, the noise zeroed in and rang through my ears, it was distorted- she said, 'can you hear me?' i said i can hear you.
it came back stronger, 'can you hear me?' this time it felt like something was entering my body. i started to hear a little girl laugh in the background like she'd been running and playing. i tried to respond but i was frightened. it felt like i was starting to levitate off my bed. i tried to wake up and when i did, realized i was still in my room dreaming- this happened twice. i woke up in a dream, still dreaming, to wake up into another dream, and finally to wake up in my real room.
the dreaming mind is an interesting thing is it not"
tides2dust
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2022, 13:02:59 »

i had a really cool hypnagogic experience after trying to go back to sleep... i'm in the room i'm in now.... laying on my back and my head resting to the right. i dont yet make the distinction i am already out of my body, as i am preoccupied with the in-between sensations. i know i'm out of body because my vantage point is not on the mattress i'm sleeping on but on the floor beside it. my eyes are half-opened and i see a silver and black spider as large as my face resting along my mattress. i try not to disturb it, it's gently moving. i notice a little brown around the black. i begin to feel the weight associated with sleep paralysis. i breathe deep and hear my breath...the weight from this sends me further.... each breath is like the most rewarding therapeutic sensations running along my spine. at this point i still don't realize i'm out of body. i begin to hear chatter like over a radio. i hear the name putin. i return my awareness to my breath, feeling as if i'm going even deeper. i again look through eyes half opened and realize i am in my bedroom but it is all white. there are translucent cobwebs- conceptual framing and bright white light all over and white sheets and mattress for my bed. there's a skeleton in my bed. i believe i am in the past, and for some reason i tell my self... "not yet" like i'm in the wrong time era. it's as if the breath is shifting planes and time. i then hear a woman try to say my name, except she says "erin" and she says it very clearly to me. "close" is what i say knowing my name is actually eric. i immediately wonder who is calling me. all of this is happening in an instant and i break the spell by trying to go out of body from here, again not realizing i am already out of body. by the initial "push" (trying to push my astral body out mistaking it for the physical body) the awareness returns back to my physical body, the weight slowly disappears and i open my eyes realizing i am now correctly on my mattress above the ground.

darn, i wonder... because i was starting to realizing some things while in this state... had i not tried to project- how much further could i have taken it?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 13:11:52 by tides2dust » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2022, 13:02:59 »

PerspectiveShift
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2022, 23:03:54 »

Those hypnogogic experiences are really cool and super trippy. I enjoy reading your experience and was surprised at how well you described the experience. I had the same thought after my last hypnogogic experience. I wish I kept it going!! Haha. All part of the journey.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
tides2dust
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2022, 15:04:09 »

Thanks P.  smiley

Yes, I wasn't ready for it to end... And I have questions about it all... Seeing the white bed sheets with the skeleton, feeling the breath as literally transporting my awareness to different realities and time... And the spider, which was quite magnificent- I understand spiders have a negative connotation but I did not feel that to be the case. And really curious, who is the girl incorrectly calling my name? I know it was directed at me, but it wasn't my name.

I'd like to explore with the breath and go deeper...
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: