projection / unexpected

Previous topic - Next topic

woozy

Its only happened once to me - but that once will never be forgotten.

I met a boy who would eventually be my parter for 9 years.  When we first met we were both super busy with school (my undergrad degree, and his masters) and work and had limited free time.  We would make plans and hang out every couple of weeks or so.  We never held hands or kissed, but rather were very slow in making any physical contact.  I thought of him every waking moment.  This 'courtship' went on for six or seven months with little to no physical contact - just enjoying each others company.

Then ...

... he was saying goodbye to me on my front porch that had a large wraparound porch and an overhang roof that covered the entire porch.  He was a foot taller then me.  He stepped down one step and leaned in and kissed me on the lips - I closed my eyes.  I left my body and floated above us, but couldnt rise any higher then the roof overhang -- it was as if the overhang was causing me to float just under the overhang of about 3 or 4 feet above us.  I could see down on us perfectly - kissing.  I saw the entire moment from the top of our heads - perfectly.  We parted lips and I went right out of it.  

I will never ever forget it.

[and as a side note - yes i told him many many months later - he didnt have the same experience and really didnt understand what i had experienced in its totality - although he was familiar with the phenomena.]

stone

Love is a pure intention.  And in this world we trip into, intention accounts for alot...

The purity of the moment triggered something amazing in you.

This is an old post of mine, but completely true...  Regarding my first Love driven OBE...

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17261

Thanks for sharing your story... The world is full of hopeless romantics.  I like to think of myself as the Hopeful kind...

upstream

Love is such an over used word that I have already enough of it. Hearing people talking about giving and accepting unconditional love is just makes me sick. Those people are not know what they are talking about, usually emotionally unstable, even hysterical, and apparently mistake love with physical attraction, or even worse, with a self-indulgent emotion they grow to nourish their false identity. Nothing can be more sad then seeing a man who talks to his little son with a voice full of "love" while trying to kick a stray dog away.

Love is probably the manifestation of an universal law that keeps things grow together in peace and harmony, sort of a necessary cohesive force that we are aware of as an emotion. Doing something in the name of love is not an excuse anymore. Without knowledge love does stupid things.

Telos

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.

Your retelling of the phenomena without inserting prejudgments impresses me.