Projector4life out of body journal

Previous topic - Next topic

Projector4life

I am starting a journal of my out of body experiences. Feel free to comment on anything you would like.

Projector4life

02/04/2013

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/a_very_easy_obe_technique_that_needs_some_fine_tuning-t38413.0.html

I have been trying this technique for two weeks now. I have finally had my first projection. I tried each of the 4 positions. The one that worked for me was the bottom one. After focusing on my awareness on that point, I felt myself move rapidly downward through the length of the body.

The only part I do not understand is I felt like a pinpoint of consciousness that moved downward and out. I was not aware of an energy body.

Projector4life

04/03/2013

I had a projection this morning. I focused my entire awareness at the bottom point again like I did my first time. After a minute, I felt my awareness travel downward below my feet (in line with the body) and to the left. I was out for just a few seconds. I saw my bedroom, and was sucked back in my body which felt like it jumped afterwards. I found when I cleared my random thoughts is when I made progress.

Projector4life

06/24/2013

I had another projection. This time I used the point that is a little distance in front of my body at the level of the space in between my eyebrows. I felt my body vibrate. I did a log roll to the left and I felt myself slip out of body. My energy body landed on the bedroom floor. I was able to slide forward along the floor as my form of locomotion. I looked up to the ceiling and saw a light I haven't seen before. I made it back into my body. I woke up and looked towards the ceiling and saw the same exact light. It was coming from a space in between the curtain.

Astralzombie

QuoteThe only part I do not understand is I felt like a pinpoint of consciousness that moved downward and out. I was not aware of an energy body.

That's awesome! I had many experiences before I had one like this. I'm not usually aware of my body but I'm very rarely aware that I have no body. There's a huge difference.

What's cool is that most people usually have this type of awareness in a NDE and the best of the best OOBE. Was your experience short?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Projector4life

Quote from: its_all_bad on June 30, 2013, 23:25:17
What's cool is that most people usually have this type of awareness in a NDE and the best of the best OOBE. Was your experience short?

It lasted a few minutes. The room in the out of body state looked the same as in the body state. I prefer this experience of being a pin point of awareness over feeling the entire non-physical body. It felt less dense and I could move easier.

I have been wondering if moving along the length of the body helped keep the pin point of awareness and made it more like an NDE. The other experience where I log rolled out felt like I took the entire astral body with me. I had troubles with locomotion.

Lionheart

I am really happy you started this OBE Journal here.

It will give new members and old alike a chance to actually watch your progression!  :-)

roman67

I also agree with Lionheart. It will boost new members to create their own journal here.

Projector4life

07/21/2013:

This time I used the point a little above the head along with listening to my 12 inch fan on my dresser. 

I had three separate projections in a row with three separate vibrations. I almost felt like I could die if I continued more than three of these vibrations in such a short time, so I made myself abort any further attempts until at least a day from now.

When I focused on the point above the head, I noticed that I could increase the sound of the fan. I wondered what would happen if I increased the fan sound in my head as loud as I could and hold it there. What happened next was more intense than I can put in words. I got vibrations that were the max I could handle, and I sat up in my energy body as soon as I felt the vibrations kick in. I was out of body for a short time. I repeated the same experience two more times.

Lionheart

If you want to try something fun, Project4life, visualize or feel a glass tube encasing your body. Then start to spin it Clockwise. After a while reverse the direction to Counter Clockwise. This always brings the most interesting sensations when I do this.

It's a great way to launch into the NPR.

Tell me what you think of this, after you have tried it for about a week or so.

I'd love to hear your comments on this.  :-)

Projector4life

I'll try your method to project. Do you have to do any preparation before spinning clockwise or counterclockwise like trance work?

Lionheart

Just the basic noticing will do. I usually start the "spin cycle" after about 20 minutes of meditation/noticing.

I start with the basic progressive relaxation, to get rid of any pains/spasms, etc.

Then I will just use a Mantra or watch my thoughts, until I feel the onset of the shift.

Then I will create the tube, then spin it. Spin it one way for about 2 minutes, then reverse the spin for a couple of minutes. Go back and forth, clockwise/counterclockwise, but don't be surprised if you just find yourself all of a sudden, "there".

I create the tube by focusing on points that are to the left/right, front/back, then top and bottom of me. I then link the points together with a line of light. Now my tube is complete.

I enjoy the Mantra by Tom Campbell.

Ah-lum-bah-de-dum/Ah-lum-bar-de-dum.

I use many methods to AP. This is just one of the more unique ones!  :wink:

Projector4life

08/18/03:

I had another projection. The bottom point is the one that worked for me for this projection. I held my energy body in a position that was a couple of feet below the feet of my physical body. I did not have the vibrations, but I did get out of my body. I stayed in the out of body state for five minutes in my room. I remained motionless in the out of body state. It seemed to keep me in the projection longer.

Projector4life

Quote from: proyect_outzone on July 03, 2013, 03:22:03
The physical sleeping paralyzis is not the above described astral state. Common sleeping paralyzis is completely different. Main difference besides the lack of strong supernatural perceptions is that attempts of a common (physical) standing up during a common SP does usually lead in a common (physical) standing up. Same attempts during the above described astral states does mostly lead to an out of body experience (even if one does not want any and wants just to awake physically). Many false awakenings begin with such a above described state.

08/23/2013:

Project_Outzone's description is perfect. I used his information here to have another projection. I also focused my awareness on the bottom point again. I found myself awaking in the middle of the night with strong supernatural perceptions. I decided to open up my eyes. I saw my bedroom, but I was actually sitting up in bed, while my body was laying. I thought how is this possible. Then I realized I was out of body. This was the easiest projection. All I had to do was open up my eyes, which were actually my astral eyes since I was already out of body.

So in theory, I could just start opening up my eyes at random times throughout the sleep cycle. If I see my room from a different angle than my normal sleeping self would see it, then I am out of body. And if I see my room from the same angle as my normal sleeping self would see it, then I am experiencing only sleep paralysis and am not out of body.

Projector4life

10/13/2013:

I had two very lucid dreams today where I was able to speak in both of them, and I had full control during these two experiences. My bed mate was able to hear the exact words I was speaking while she was awake in the physical. But, the words were coming from my physical body and not a non-physical body. So this was proof to me that lucid dreams may not be out of body experiences based upon these two experiences.

Xanth

Quote from: Projector4life on October 13, 2013, 16:58:52
10/13/2013:

I had two very lucid dreams today where I was able to speak in both of them, and I had full control during these two experiences. My bed mate was able to hear the exact words I was speaking while she was awake in the physical. But, the words were coming from my physical body and not a non-physical body. So this was proof to me that lucid dreams may not be out of body experiences based upon these two experiences.
See now, to me, that's proof (or at least solid evidence) that your awareness can perceive data in more than one "reality" at a time and process it equally as well.

Astralzombie

Quote from: Projector4life on October 13, 2013, 16:58:52
10/13/2013:

This is only proof to me that we are not going anywhere. We are just expanding our consciousness.

I can also see it how Xanth does.

Go with your feelings though. You will most likely change your theories 20 times before they began to cement. At which time a sledgehammer will come along and smash them into a hundred pieces.

That's been my experience and right now I'm at the sledgehammer stage.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Projector4life

Projector4life

I am starting back in with projections after a long time. I decided to try another technique that I read about recently. It was very successful this morning. I would lay on my back and touch my thumb and index fingers together for both hands while my body falls asleep. Once I feel the two fingers not touching anymore, then I know that my awareness is leaving the body. If I bring my awareness back to my body, then I can feel the two fingers touching again. I did it numerous times last night with great success.

I am going to try it everyday to try to gain consistency with the technique and find great ways to create full projections with it. I will report my findings in my journal here. Hopefully it will help others achieve success also.

Here is the technique in detail:
While you are laying on your back, touch your thumb and first finger together at the pads and have both hands resting by your sides. Do this with both hands while you are laying on your back. When a projection is first coming on you will not feel your fingers touching anymore. They actually are still touching, but you will not feel it. This is the very beginning of separation.

jeck140

Interested to hear in your renewed progress! I as well have just recently returned to my AP practices after a years in hiatus so hopefully we'll have experiences to share together.
You are in for a journey my friend.

~Cheers

Projector4life

I am glad that you have renewed interests also.