News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Question

Previous topic - Next topic

RJA

Supposedly, yes.  But more likely you will be in what has been termed the "Real Time Zone" (RTZ) which means that you have left your body and are in an energy environment that appears very similar to our real physical world except it is very fluid and dream like.  So for example there may be doors or windows where you don't expect them, or things in your house will be missing or added or different colors, etc.  And your environment may shift very quickly to a dreamlike enviornment or to an "Astral Plane" proper - i.e. you go through a door and you are somewhere entirely different.

The fluid nature of this environment probably has to do with one's ability to focus and maintain a high degree of lucidity.  Some claim that they can wander over to their friends and neighbor's houses etc. and see them eating dinner or whatever, but I've never made it 30 feet before things start shifting drastically.  Then again, I'm a beginner and I'm sure others will have had much different experience with it.
"The best evidence that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that it hasn't tried to contact us." - from Calvin & Hobbes.

astralpwka

I think there's also a lot of confusion by the fact that you aren't taking along your optic sensors (eyes) when astral projecting and are seeing things with a different type of "sight."

For instance, once when I saw my son sitting in the living room watching tv (while I was out of body), he was wearing a blue outfit, but I couldn't tell what it was. After awakening I confirmed it was blue pajamas.

Another example... when I look at my computer desk out of body, it's clean! And I keep a very messy desk. Only permanent clutter tends to be there.

Remal

Ok when you astral travel you can actually travel throughout the physical plane correct? I mean it will be like remote veiwing you can see whats actually going on at that time in that place but your there in astral form?