Question about the way I am projecting

Previous topic - Next topic

vf4u6r733jq0-Ap2/7g

Hello I am pretty new at this and was looking for some feedback or a link to further info. I have not been able to project by the methods of just getting up, roll or rope techniques. What happens is I will get into the body asleep state and gradually I will start to see behind closed eyes and then next thing I know I get slammed into some scene or situation. I guess by a thought or something. Is there someway to better control this type of exit or even trigger it? I keep trying exits such as roll techniques but I have not gotten out in a way where as I am looking at my body now or floating in air and can say oh Im out I can go exploring now. It had happened the other day that I was seeing behind the closed eyes and as I began focusing on a painting I suddenly started flying through it Or I was seeing behind closed eyes and I had a thought of a conversation I had with a guy earlier on the subject of Astral sex and wham I am in a room with a naked chick which was nice but it wasn't the intention I had before sitting for obe practice. Anyway it keeps happening in this manner and was looking for some tips on whether there was something I could do to improve. I imagine I got a lot to learn about this. Thanks

Bordmb

Tell your mind to shut up!  :wink:
Seriously though, try to quiet your mind and suppress random thoughts as I believe you're projecting into Focus 2, or your own mind. I would recommend learning some meditation techniques and the basics of reaching F10 because it sounds to me like you tried to run before you walked.

Projecting into the RTZ (Real Time Zone) isn't like jumping in at your local pool. You can't just do a cannonball and BOOM!, you're in. You need to dip your toes in and test the water then gently pull yourself in.

vf4u6r733jq0-Ap2/7g

Ok I will try to be more quiet. Thanks. Just out of curiousity though, what do mean projecting into my own mind?

Bordmb

The best way to put it is walking through the front door of a dream. You basically have a completely lucid dream, but your still 'projecting' your consciousness. Projecting is just shifting your consciousness outside of the physical restrictions.

Szaxx

Hi,
@ vf4, youve gotta change that handle!
What you're doing naturally is translocating into a scene. This usually takes years of practice to get right for lots of practitioners. Dont fix what isn't broken. What you describe is how I get out to a place of intent. I can do this within a couple of mins. Ive been travelling around since 1964 and can say dont change it with reason.
However the initial stages can be worked on. To set a particular form of meditation is where your interest should lie. Read on this and you'll get more answers, there's lots easily found on this.
The rope technique Ive NEVER used or rolling out swimming etc I've used a swinging technique a couple of times but not often. You have a natural ability so the hard work others endure you're free of. Thats a blessing.
Work on a slow phasing technique and see if it works for you. A search on this site will provide many ways to do this.
Its all controlled by thought so think of what you wish to see or do before relaxing and KNOW you're going to do it before trying. See the sights, hear any noises etc in your mind as you fall asleep. You'll find the results instantly.
Safe travels.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

vf4u6r733jq0-Ap2/7g

Thanks Szaxx, Someone else told me similair. I will experiment with that and see if I can find some more info. on this.

vf4u6r733jq0-Ap2/7g

Hey I tried to find some more info I guess I couldnt find the right key words for searching. Any suggestions? However I did give it a try and was very close to projecting but I am thinking I may need to simplify. I much more sensations trying this rather than trying to roll or something. Anyone know where I can find what he mentioned "a slow phasing technique" or " paricular form of meditation". I am not gonna lie I didn't spend much time looking. I like the convenience of a computer but cant stand long durations in front of one. Thanks

vf4u6r733jq0-Ap2/7g

I didnt like the way I left that last post. I dont mean I am lazy. But I can only spend a few moments on computer before my eyes start bothering me. I Can spend hours in books but on the computer I am only on for a few moments at a time. I tried a search again but couldnt find.

Lionheart

Quote from: vf4u6r733jq0-Ap2/7g on July 28, 2012, 17:17:38
But I can only spend a few moments on computer before my eyes start bothering me. I Can spend hours in books but on the computer I am only on for a few moments at a time. I tried a search again but couldnt find.
Try to adjust your zoom level, it helps me, especially while reading a PDF. The section you want to go to is the "Welcome to Astral Consciousness!" and the "Welcome to the Astral FAQ" forums. You will find a number of great articles there, especially the helpful stickies.
Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

vf4u6r733jq0-Ap2/7g