News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

quick sugjestion

Previous topic - Next topic

ph@s3d

If you can Astral Project and want to see Area51, or any place with "no trespassing" policies, just astral project into the physical world, plane, or whatev (sry kinda new at astral/metaphysical stuff) then go to the place.

(btw anyone who does go to area51, could plz give an update.  I hope no goverment dude locks this thread before anyone can see it)

labouts

Unless you lived right next to it the reality fluctuations would get worse and worse on the way there, in the end your account would be useless. Besides if you have any opinion on the matter that's what you'd find, it would be really had to stay neutral while doing it.

Anyways, Welcome to the group :D
^ I probably would have thought that's insane a year ago.

Ben K

labouts- you know that when you are in the RTZ you dont actually have to travel anywhere right? Thats just a belief left over from waking life. while having an OBE, you let the experience come to you.

Theres lots of ways people have figured of doing this. you can spin around, which causes your environment and attention to shift, or you could simply close your "eyes".

I havnt got out of my body yet but im sure its EASY to get into places like area 51(although you would have to be as objective as possible to distinguish your mind from the actual objective RTZ.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

labouts

that would require me to know what the place look like wouldn't it? And finding that out is the whole point... and you loss more reality when you do that anyways. At least from my experience.

Dagalvyi

The ability to go to a place you truly wish to is a wanting or a wish of your spirit.
If it is deeply in-bedded in your heart you WILL get there.
The problem I have with visiting places I want to go is that there are so many on my list. When it comes right down to it is what will my soul will want and remember? Where will my spirit take me?
It will take me to the most needed and heartful desire I have.
With this in mind know that it is either going to be very easy or very hard. Places we think about at random are not going to be in-bedded in our souls and therefore not top priority when we are in obe.
For example; We want to see area 51, but we miss the lake our grandpa used to take us fishing 10 years ago before he passed away. One is on our mind, but one is in our heart. The heart is the thinking tool for the soul. So, we will more than likely end up at the lake.
 Does this make any sense?
Reality is defined as one's own perception of life.

Ben K

Quote from: laboutsthat would require me to know what the place look like wouldn't it? And finding that out is the whole point... and you loss more reality when you do that anyways. At least from my experience.

Yeah but with practice it wont be a problem. you will be able to close your eyes and change your surroundings with ease. you might not even have to close your eyes! You dont need to know what the place looks like at all, you already have the concept of area 51 inside of you. as long as that is your intent and you are concentrated enough you will arrive at your destination.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Mindless

But what if your concept of it is inaccurate?
licet indo fragmen incolumis per verum.
(A just cause cannot be harmed by the truth)

Ben K

how would it be innacurate? All concepts that you could ever objectivly see, touch, feel, smell, etc you are born with.

its like saying that your concept of a tree is inacurrate, therefore every tree you see is blue. Concepts cant be wrong, but you can accidently explore different concepts, like instead of a tree you could see a bush. that makes it tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it all its fairly easy.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Mindless

I think I'll just try to boinking fly there, more enjoyable anyways.

And We're talking about a place that is altered by your prejudice. if you never saw a tree and thought they were blue then yes, you would probably find a blue forest.
licet indo fragmen incolumis per verum.
(A just cause cannot be harmed by the truth)

Smilodon29A

ph@s3d just do a search, this topic has been brought up already.
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
      --Anonymous
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
      --Henry Kissinger

JaxG

Depending on things you believe in.. Not sure if you have read anything about aliens and the Dulce Base..   in the Dulce Book by Branton, it says that the aliens have ways to detect and capture people/spirits if they are AP'ing.

labouts

^ that sounds like paranoia and beliefs interfering with the experience.