"dry" spell is over! had a awesome but strange experience.

Previous topic - Next topic

missym

So if any of you have seen my posts before you'd be aware I was undergoing a dry spell as such, I couldn't project for over half a year and this is weird for me as I usually have a projection at least every 2-3 weeks. Anyways I have been praying, drumming and burning medicine plants (I am ojibwe - native American) and it seems that's done the trick since I've had 3 experiences in the past 2 weeks. :) I'll tell you about this one since it was weird. I prayed right before I went to sleep and ended it with Creator, give me the gift of dream.
I lay on my stomach not planning to project and ended up with extreme vibrations in my lower body and my head only. I would fall asleep and these head vibrations remind me a lot of withdrawal from pills - I used to be an addict and would have these half seizures/blackouts every time I tried to sleep. It felt different Than regular vibrations and I didn't like it so strangely once my dream got too intense I would be able to wiggle my toes and wake up. I felt like I had full control of my physical body while dreaming.
I dreamt I was being attacked and I woke myself up Then I dreamt I was in a big mob brawl and I woke myself up again . Both times I awoke I had extreme vibrations . This time I decided to make use of it and try the roll out method since I was on my stomach.
I don't usually do techniques I can usually project without any but this time I did it and it worked. I rolled beside my body and all of a sudden I started moving up while the focus was on my bedroom. I saw my bedroom from top view as it got farther Away. Next thing I was above my house then my city then the world. I couldn't control where I was going at all! I tried forcing my focus towards the world and I went back to a different city but I was being pushed or pulled backwards
reds by an unknown force. I couldn't control anything I just kept moving backwards. I went through one house then another then another and so on mad so forth.
I was moving so fast I decided to wiggle my toe and wake up . The whole time I was out of body I could still feel my physical body vibrating in my back and behind my head! I felt like I Had two focus points and two bodies and as soon as I decided to I wiggled my leg and foot and didn't even go back to the physical immediately I felt the transition between non physical and physical. So my two questions are why couldn't I control where I was going in my OBE and why could I feel my other body the whole time?
I read the book Astral Dynamics and Robert Bruce talks about astral wind is this what he's referring to?
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

Szaxx

If you've been on a dry spell it may take a few tries to get back to your old way. When you wake up in the morning you don't jump up and run a marathon.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

missym

Well since I've been praying and burning sage, drumming and whatnot, I have had 3 experiences in the past 2 weeks which is my usual. Plus been much more aware at night and able to become conscious in my dreams, having spiritual experiences etc. And when it stopped it stopped with no warning I had experiences right up to 6 months pregnant. I feel I've gained the ability back and praying etc. Has really helped for me.
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.