"Hey! I AM your oversoul!"

Previous topic - Next topic

VesAn

I remembered everything from this morning's weird projection, so this'll be a long read.

I woke up this morning at around maybe 7, then went back to sleep.  I had lots of projection symptons, mainly feelings of my body changing shape, being stretched and whatnot.  Just when I was thinking "projection will be a doozy today", I was shocked to realize a dog was lying on my chest, panting.  For a second, I wanted to move, brush it off, was afraid a bit and even thinking of sending "light & love" to it to repel it.  But fortunately I decided to completely ignore it and go on as is.

So I continued having the symptons of projection, then noticed that the dog has jumped off my chest and ran outta the room.  Noticing this, I jumped off my bed to chase after him in this dark building with many twisty passage ways, only realizing "hey, I projected" after going out the door.  I continued to chase after the dog, and have caught glimpses of it from time to time.  It just a bit bigger than an adult beagle, had a long, lizardy tail, almost crocodilian face and long, shaggy dark blue fur.  I even tossed a few balls of fire at him, only having them miss.  After maybe 10 seconds of chasing the dog, I realized "I'm having a perfectly good projection where I'm very, very lucid, and I'm wasting it on this dog!?"

So I decided to do something more productive, and I thought it'd be cool to look for my higher self/Oversoul.  I yelled "take me to my oversoul!", but I did not just say the words, I also put my will and intention behind it in a specific, precise way, the same way you use your will when you are navigating your flight in a lucid dream/projection.  So after willing myself to be taken to my Oversoul, I was transported in a beautiful park/forest area, next to a stream.

I noticed almost immediately that sitting on the ground on the other side of the stream was a boy with dark hair, who looked about ten.  What was surprising is that I have seen him many times in my dreams (in fact, an experienced projector and member of this board have suggested that he is my higher self, when I posted about my previous encounters with this boy).

Anyway, I flew across the river and sat down next to him to talk.  I asked right off the bat, "Are you my Oversoul?".  He looked confused, and said no.  I then asked, "just what are you?", to which he replied, "A part of you."  He went on to explain elaborately that he's part of me, but I'm also part of him and we're sorta the same person.  He also said that I was "advancing unusually quickly", and that he's surprised about it.  We also decided what name I should use to call him, since I still didn't know what to call him.  He made it known that I can just call him "Kay".

From this point on we went on to walk around in the world that we are in, sort of touring the place.  It is a unique world onto its own, with its own rules.  At one point I waved my hand expansively at this world, and declared to him, "This ain't real, you know.  I'm currently sleeping on my bed in the REAL world."  He asked, "What makes this world any less real than the one you live in?", to which I replied, "They don't even eat food here, and the whole city's built on top of a giant rock floating in the sky!".  After hearing my reply, he sorta looked at me funny and said, "oh."  (haha, in retrospect, I think I made an butt of myself here  :oops: )

Anyway we sorta hung around in this world a bit more, then I knew my projection was about to end.  I was going to return to the physical world and wake up by jumping through a gate of some sort, and Kay was there to see me off.  Just before I jumped through the gate, though, I heard him yell "Hey, I AM your Oversoul!" in a sorta, "eureka!" kinda way.  From the way he said it, it sounded as if he did not understand my initial question of "Are you my oversoul?", or more specifically, he did not understand the meaning of the word "Oversoul".

Anyway, it was a very clear, lucid and damned cool projection.  I didn't bother to talk too much about the world that we were both in, since it ain't too important.  All I know is that Kay does not live there, but was only passing through, looking for something.

So, is... Kay my higher self thingie?  He admits to it at the end of my projection, and the way he described how we're sort of parts of each other and the same person at the end of the day does sound pretty much like how the higher self/Oversoul thing is supposed to work.  I've verified that he's trustworthy and definitely on my side in my previous encounters with him, if it makes any difference.

RTCovenant

Whoa, the story is amazing. I can't wait to discover my higher self.

It sounds to me like he is your higher self. Did he tell you anything important? What type of insight does you higher self normally offer you?
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

VesAn

Quote from: RTCovenantWhoa, the story is amazing. I can't wait to discover my higher self.

It sounds to me like he is your higher self. Did he tell you anything important? What type of insight does you higher self normally offer you?

The question he asked in this projection, "What makes this world any less real than the one you live in?" was very insightful to me.  I typically treat the astral places I appear in as "inferior" or less real to the physical world.  That comment's started making me think differently, for sure.

He only started appearing in my dreams sometime at the beginning of this year.  This is the first time I saw him in a conscious projection where I am lucid enough to ask questions, so it's a bit of a break through for me  :D

In dreams where he has showed up, he didn't do much but to hang out and play around, feels almost as if he was just introducing himself and letting me get used to his presence.

Tombo

" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

RTCovenant

That sounds very cool. I sometimes feel really good when I wake up. I have a feeling I talked to my higher - self but forgot the conversation.

I find reassurance just knowing that their is a higher self that looks out for us.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

-lines-

Is this higher self (over soul), the same as your inner self, your unconscienceness, but just refered to in a different light? It would explain why you have a connection with them, why they seem similar yet different from you, and why the differences between you and it disappear after communicating with it for a time and become in touch with your hidden thoughts, emotions, wishes, and all that.
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -

VesAn

Interesting question, I'll try to ask him that the next time I bump into him.  "Hey dude, coincidentally, are you also my subconscious?"

:lol: