Random stuffed animal projection

Previous topic - Next topic

knightlight

I was laying and relaxing for a bit and I began to spin quickly and upon my exit I was kneeling on the floor in a house I have never been to in F2 with stuffed animals laying about.  One was a foxish character with a tall wizards hat on.  I looked about and  could tell my time was running short already, everything was dim and hard to focus upon.  Then the animals started to stand themselves up and look at me.  I said to one of them "I am projecting, why are you here???" and it got up and said "I am here for the same reason you are."  I had no idea what it was talking about.  

I turned around and there was another animal of the same variety standing behind me with glasses on and I saw in its hand what appeared to be a pack of cigarettes.  It appeared to be a pack of Parliament full flavors, they come in a blue box and where my favorite kind when I still smoked.  I figured "ah hell, im in F2 for god sakes I can have a smoke!!"  and as I looked at the pack closer I realized I was looking at my screensaver on my computer, which is blue.  the screen went from sideways way off in the distance to where it is in relation to my bed and I was back in my bed nearly instantly.  I could move my eyes and as I put my hand up to my face I could feel it on my face, but I put it over my eyes and I couldnt see it at all!  I could feel my hand pressed firmly over my eyes but it simply wasnt there.  I looked off to my left and standing behind my garbage can was one of the animals.  Up until that point I figured I was just suffering from paralysis but now I was having one of the most extreme overlay experiences I have ever had.

The animal started to move and then I realized by my left arm an animal was laying with me in bed!!!!!!!!!!  I freaked out and grabbed it with my still invisible hand and pushed it towards my air purifier, trying to imagine it getting sucked in and removed from my room.  The other animal was still milling about being really freakin' creepy behind my garbage can and I was spouting profanity at it.  I thought any moment I would surely wake up for good and look about and have everything back to normal but it just didnt happen.  I grabbed both of the animals with my inviso-hands and pushed them into the back of the purifier where they remained stuck fast and immobile.  I relaxed and tried to move or wake up but feeling was returning really slowly.  

Just then I saw something out of the corner of my eye and I looked up at my computer monitor and out from behind it floated a cloaked figure about 2 feet tall.  It looked like the grim reaper but it had an animal skull with a mole nose and a tail coming out of the bottom of the robe.  It was all beige and wasnt moving its arms or anything, just floating slowly towards me.  I thought "oh for the love of pete!!!!! wake up you dumb muppet, wake up!!!" and it got closer.  I thought "oh no, your not gonna scare me, I got the power!  Take this!" and pushed my hands out towards it while imagining energy flying at it.  The energy hit it and it flashed like a damaged enemy in an old school video game and flew back a few feet.  I did it again and it disappeared for good.  I started to feel my arms wake up and I sat up in bed so fast I pulled a muscle and I flicked on the light.  Not once through the whole experience did I wake up from it.  It was all seamless!!!!  Talk about crazy overlays!
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Stookie

That is freaky. I used to have nightmares when I was a kid of all my stuffed animals getting up an running around. The thought of it scared the crap out of me.

It's kind of ironic reading your experience and then seeing your sig line.

mactombs

I wonder if it was freaky mostly because you were in the paralysis state? Whenever I'm in that state, I'm always at least initially scared, and in these types of states, I find emotions are always amplified on top of that.

It's weird how you transitioned with the pack of cigarettes.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

SilverSlider

That's pretty crazy. Good thing you had enough confidence to rid of the cloak 'n dagger. Makes me really happy I havn't had any scary astral experiences yet.

brad

edit: This reminded me of learning about hypnosis in psychology. Mesner, I think, is the guy that started it all. He couldn't hypnotize people that had never seen it done to anyone else. In the astral, like everyone says, like attracks like. If one had never heard of scary things happening while projecting, would they ever get scared?

knightlight

QuoteIt's weird how you transitioned with the pack of cigarettes.

Your not kidding! :shock:   I was dumbstruck by how seamless and crazy it was.  I just sort of sat there in bed thinking "WOW!  How did my mind DO THAT????" :lol:   I cant even properly describe it really, maybe someday I will make a movie about my projections and be able to add that part in.

QuoteThat is freaky. I used to have nightmares when I was a kid of all my stuffed animals getting up an running around. The thought of it scared the crap out of me.

Fair enough.  Luckily stuffed animals moving about arent too frightening to me, I think it was mostly the paralysis that made me feel helpless and freaked out.  Thank god I could use my hands though, even if I couldnt see them.  I must say though that having one of the animals magically appear in my bed was a rather frightening thing.  I didnt see it at first I was too busy watching the other one milling around behind my garbage can peering at me.  It seemed to be there specifically to toy (hahahah im so punny) with me and creep me out.  But then I felt the soft touch of the material of the toy next to me and I thought "hmm... that doesnt feel like my blanket, thats really soft."  and I looked down and I was like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH you wretched little things!"  :)

QuoteThat's pretty crazy. Good thing you had enough confidence to rid of the cloak 'n dagger. Makes me really happy I havn't had any scary astral experiences yet.

brad

edit: This reminded me of learning about hypnosis in psychology. Mesner, I think, is the guy that started it all. He couldn't hypnotize people that had never seen it done to anyone else. In the astral, like everyone says, like attracks like. If one had never heard of scary things happening while projecting, would they ever get scared?

Scary astral experiences only suck while your having them.  :lol:   Afterwards your like "WHEW!!! thank god thats over." and you may have some trouble sleeping but its no big deal.  I also agree that if you had no idea of the limitations and what to expect from projecting and you did project you probably wouldnt have a bad experience, but everytime I think something is so in the astral it turns out to be wrong.  If you have some really bad experiences or you think you are going to have bad dreams or something just get drunk before you go to bed and you wont dream or anything, and if you do you wont remember it, worked for me when I was going through a tough time of having bad dreams and experiences.

D

I am reminded of a certain scene in Akira (a movie).  The boy, Testuo, lay in a hospital bed because scientists were doing some crazy experiments on him.  They were injecting him with substances and putting him through machines and such in order to impress upon him a development of a being (Akira) that is ordinarily too powerful to be unveiled in physical reality.  It goes very deep, but there is one scene where he is in a hospital type of room and is suffering from hallucinations and overwhelming states of mind due to the treatment.  None of this, by the way, was his decision.  They basically abducted him.  So he's laying in bed and these little stuffed animals (3, a bunny, a bear, and a car) start crawling on his bed.  He tries to grab them but they disappear and he grabs his blanket instead.  Then everything gets all intense and the animals appear as huge and seem to attack him or something.  Nothing around him is what it seems and it isn't until he steps on a glass a causes his foot to bleed (which freaks out the stuffed animals) that things shift back to normal.

knightlight

OMG!  :lol:  I saw that  movie a LONG time ago and I totally forgot about that part.  That part creeped me out I remember.