dentrakas

i use poetry  nunte fiction
i mean your writings are too much  for me
bye

dentro yparxei anthropos xoris dentranthropous

MJ-12

Pete

Rich,
Congratulations. What is the Astral Vibration by BMV cd you mentioned and where can I get it? Sounds like it's worth a try. Thanks.
Pete

Spike

Hi Pete,
The "Astral Trance" cd is by Brainwave Mind Voyages and you can find them at: www.brainwave-entrainment.com  (I don't work for them but they deserve some good press as it's excellent!)
I hope it helps. It certainly helped me attain a very deep trance state which I was able to replicate later without it.
All the best,
Rich

Pete

Rich,
Thanks. I checked out the link. I think I'll try a couple of the cds. Do you feel dependant on them at all in order to achieve a trance or is it true that they aid you? So you don't use them every time? Thanks.
Pete

Spike

Hi Pete,
No I don't rely on them.
I will meditate with or without them (it depends on my mood at the time, and how busy my mind is.) They seem to help me focus more sometimes.
My meditations are mostly during the day, and I've not OBE'd during them although I feel that I've been close.
Both my OBE's were at night in bed without listening to anything (my cd player is downstairs).
The cd's I have used are "Astral Vibrations" and "Astral Trance" and both are very good although "Vibrations" has a little less speech in it (which I prefer).
I hope this helps you. Let me know how you get on.
All the best,
Rich

Spike

I just had to share this experience.
I have been trying in earnest to OBE again lately, after doing a lot of energy work and meditation for the last few months.
Yesterday afternoon I settled down for a meditation while listening to "Astral Vibrations" cd by BMV, and during this time I went so deep that I could no longer feel my body at all and started to get the vibrations although I did not project.I was pleased with this result as I can rarely go that deep without falling asleep.
That night I went to bed as usual but woke at about 5:00 am so I tried for an OBE.
I settled down on my side and stimulated my chakras and very quickly brought on the state that I had been in earlier in the day.Now, as the vibrations started and I visualised myself lifting out, I heard my wifes voice ask me the time (which was strange as she was in a deep sleep) and this slammed me back in.
Doh! Tricked into returning! Bleedin' Astral tricks to keep me in eh.
That wasn't going to stop me, not after not projecting for such a long time. So I tried again and this time I lifted straight out and up to the ceiling.Excellent! Success!
Ok, so now I was out I thought I would leave by the window like I did in my first OBE but I didn't want to move my 'body' as I thought I might return to my real body if I did so I drifted backwards through the window feeling just a light resistance as I passed through.
Once I was out, I adjusted my sight as I was looking down from about 15 feet up and drifting slowly backwards, and I realised that this wasn't my garden I was looking down on but the one at my Mothers house about 5 miles away. It was also quite bright, almost like a summers day (which wasn't at all like it really was here at that moment as it was dark, damp and cloudy. (I think that I may have had a bit of a reality fluctuation as I passed out of the window.)
I drifted on down to the Plum tree at the end of the garden and admired it from the top and decided to go a bit higher, so I rose up to rooftop height. Now for some reason I decided to enter the house adjoining my Mothers and visit the old lady who lives there. I knew her quite well as she used to look after us a lot when we were children. So I passed through the tiles into the roof space, this was strange for me as it was the first time through something not see through (if you know what I mean) and it felt quite disconserting.
However, inside the roof space I could see quite clearly and feel the cobwebs and dust etc. I then dropped down into the bathroom and proceeded through the top floor of the house.I ws expecting to see just one person there but felt that there was 3 people in there at the time. I started to feel a little unsociable round about then and decided to make my exit so I shot back up into the roof space, but I didn't really fancy passing through the tiles again so dropped back down to the ground floor and exitted via the window, no problem, heehee.
I then thought that I would come back to the village that I live in and started to drift up the main road (at about 15 feet up again, lovely way to travel) and I noticed a lot of activity in the road below me.Again this ws strange given the early hour but it was as bright as a summers day (which it most definately isn't t the moment around here).I tried to shift myself quickly back homewrds and although I felt a rushing sound did not make much progress. I felt my energy waning and thought it was about time I came on back.
This didn't slam me immediately back into my body but it was more of  gradual 'melting' back in. Almost as if I was merging 2 memories together very slowly (mind split stuff). And then I was back.
I just had to share this with you.
Cheers,
Rich