Seeing hundreds of ET animals...

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastus

Not every human on earth has incarnated here before.  Granted, some have made the trip so often, they are here nearly constantly.  However, not every soul is Lemurian family.  Yes, some 'Aliens' choose to incarnate.  Call it Foriegn Exchange program?  Observation?

You honestly sound like a liason or observer from another world.  Or perhaps you have guides that are that way, as part of their exchange program?  I find the whole concept facinating.

And no, I don't think it's hypnogogic hallucinations, the 'mother' reference is totally wrong for that.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Deiuo

Quote : You honestly sound like a liason or observer from another world.

I actually surprised myself starring at this sentence with tranced-out eyes. It's actually the way I have always felt, since I am born. I have more or less spent all my life away from the world, away from social circles.

Added to that, this fascination, or as I should say, obscession for everything related to outer-space. Also, you're not the first one on this forum to tell me I could be an ET myself.

But I still don't understand : why is it EYES that I see ?

The other day I was watching the eye of some kind of deep-sea whale (that's the best way I can describe it). It looked like I had spent so much time with this being... But why do I recieve picture of its eye in particular ? It looks like these hundreds of beings are looking at me. Why now and not before ?

Love God... that'll do [:)]

Deiuo

Hi all !

Ok I have had this strange phenomenon happening to me when I drift to sleep or when I meditate : very very vivid pictures of the eyes of strange creatures.

In general I would see a close up of one of the eyes of the creature, staring at me, wide open. Sometimes their entire face plus a part of their body. Then I would sort of wake up from my trance state because of the surprise, would go back to trance after a while and it would start again, etc... It can be so strong that I can't meditate correctly.

I can also feel the vibe of those creatures ; they are extra-terrestrial animals, from many different planets ; some living in gaseous or liquid environnement. Some look like sort of lobsters, others like sort of reptiles, some are not looking like anything you would find on earth, but all are kinda beautiful. They have this attitude of compassion towards me ; sometimes, among them, I also see humans.

And each and everytime, I feel like all those people love me, and I have the impression I have known them for years. For example a couple of days ago, when going to sleep I saw the face and the eyes of what I could at best describe as a mix between a triceratops and a crab. Right away I had a burst of excitement and love for that creature - I thought "Mother !".

I almost got out of bed to make a drawing of her, so as to never forget. But I quickly realized it would be too complicated to draw.

So, all in all, I don't really know why all these beings are looking at me, although it looks very much at first sight like past-life/reincarnation buisness. Comments ?

Deiuo.

Love God... that'll do [:)]