Seeing Things Not there.

Previous topic - Next topic

Astralwych

Hellol, I have a question. Sometimes when I meditate, and try to Trigger an OBE, my eyes all of a sudden open and I seee my room, but it happens for a split second because I close them once there open. But When they do open I see things not there. Like last night, I saw numbers and letters on my wall, and last month, I saw a tiny skeleton on my wall ( not painted, but floating). Im wondering if this is my Astral eyes, or my real eyes. Like my eyes all of  a sudden open, and I close them because Im thinking there my real eyes, Havnt had much time to expierment though. Any comments?

Thanks

Selski

Are you sure it's your physical eyes that are opening?  Because I've seen numbers all over my walls too - with my astral eyes.

I think it might be astral sight you are experiencing.  Next time, don't close your eyes, but put one hand up to your face and look at it.  If it starts "melting", you can be sure you are looking with astral eyes!

Keep experimenting with it - but it sure sounds to me like you're halfway there!

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Astralwych

I just dont know, It looks so clear though, i thought looking through astral eyes was gloomy and dark and stuff lol.

Swarooptheone

oh my ! that should be freaky!

Could u answer: Do you see the same non-existant things even while you are Out of body? :)

I see non-existant things when out of body. But never when 'opening eye for a split second'

And, why do you suddenly open your eye? Deliberate?
You are invited to visit my online art gallery.
http://swaroop.deviantart.com/store/

Potatis

What does anyone think the numbers mean? They aren't things that anyone would EXPECT to see. Interesting that more than one person has seen them. Objective interpretation of something subjective perhaps? If so, I wonder what the subjective thing might have been in the first place?

Maybe they were lotto numbers. Did either of you buy a ticket? :-)

Potatis

Astralwych

WEll the numers I saw where on a poster, that looked like one of those Eye checkup posters, that people have to try to guess the Letter or Numbers. lol