Seen deseased Grandfather

Previous topic - Next topic

BOATS

I am a little confused as to an experience that occurred a few days ago.  I found myself in a Semi Lucid dream where I was in the home of my Grandparents when I was a child.  A lot of my family members were there and it was as if it was a get together.  Dinner was being prepared in the kitchen and I was sitting in the living room with my parents and sister.  To my left I saw my grandfather who appeared to be about the age when he died back in 1977.  As I observed him he appeared to be in very good health and was just looking at me without saying anything.  It then dawned on me that he was dead and could not be there at which point I became lucid.  I continued to look at him as he gave me a knowing look.  I told him "You know why I am looking at you like this don't you?"  This was an acknowledgement that he was dead yet there with me in some type plane of existence.  I got up from where I was setting and walked up to him and was just amazed at the physical reality of his appearances.  He appeared so solid, healthy and real. He just smiled and at this point I started to attempt to get some type validation to bring back to the physical.  My sister who is alive appeared to be there with a friend and I asked them "What is the date?" I just got a confused look.  I asked again and they said "I don't know" and I stated "How can you not know what date it is?" I asked again "what is the date?" I got a month and a day but stated I wanted the year to which I got the response "I don't know" It dawned on me could this is the Astral and I can not get year date here and it's not there fault.  I started looking about for other validation a found a large General Electric tube radio on a table and was trying to remember the serial number but was lucid enough to know to write the number down as to remember it better.  I finally found a piece of paper and only crayons but they started to break on me.  Finally frustrated and with a certain degree of my common fear beginning to set in that I was going to get stuck there I did my "I Dream of Jeanie nod and awoke".  I do not know if I was in some type Astral Plane or simply a lucid dream.  Mostly I would like to have any input from anyone who had encountered a deceased relative in the Astral if this whole set of events could have been set up by my Grandfather to make contact as my grandmother just passed six weeks ago.  Prior to my Grandmothers death however I had several vivid dreams where her brother was coming to get her.  Thanks for any input.

astralpwka

I have many dreams with deceased family members, and I believe strongly that the dead use dreams to return to talk with us. If you are astral or lucid, it makes it easier to talk with them and realize you are being visited, instead of having a mental or dream supporting cast visit.

My mother too is sometimes visited by my grandparents. Howver, no other family members besides my mother and I have had any experiences like this (or that believe in it).

Much of my belief in this is that neither my mother or I had talked to each other about this until recently. We both firmly believed we were visited this way. It was neat to be able to discuss it with each other and see so many similarities.

wisp

Boats,
Below is a link where this subject is discussed.

I have to wonder if my deceased dad doesn't hang out with one or two of his brothers (also deceased), from a dream or two I've had.

One of these deceased brothers also appeared in a couple of my earliest dreams I began journaling.He seemed to be trying to show me something through a hand signal.

I had another strange dream about a cousin who had been deceased for quite a long time. My mom (living, but invisible in the dream). My mom's voice (I believe the voice was mine) said, "Look! There's Bob". We saw him sitting parked in a truck similar to one I drive. I couldn't really tell for sure if it was him or me. My mom and I had just returned from a visit to his parents who had recently died (months apart from each other). I don't recall this visit to the aunt and uncle.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16626