YES! I've had my first OBE!

Previous topic - Next topic

Potatis

YES!

It might be boring to read about, because all I did was float up and down and spin around. I couldn't see a thing, nor did I try to! I was definately out, I could really feel it, I was floating and spinning, my mind was very alert! It was amazing! Now I must do MORE! I must SEE!

I kept floating in and out of my body, and felt butterflies in my stomach. Was I projecting from my stomach? Because it felt like my head and upper body was floating up until my body was at a standing or upright position, then I could rise further, and spin myself around if I wanted to. I did this several times, and had a funny butterflies kind of feeling in my tummy.

Potatis

Selski

Potatis

YES!  

I'm so pleased for you!  It's brilliant isn't it?  

I've no idea about the butterflies - did you feel them in your physical tummy, or your non-physical tummy?  Could just have simply been excitement.

Well done - here's to many more!

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

gyver8448

good on ya mate keep trying and I'm sure you will get there :D

Nay

It's never boring reading of someones first experience!!  

I've gotten the butterflies as well..plenty times. ;)  It is your Solar Plexus Chakra center being stimulated.  And don't worry, it is very normal to not have sight during the first few conscious projections.  Keep it up and you will find the sight will happen all by itself. :)

Thanks for sharing Potatis, keep it up.

Nay

Ivanda

Congrats, Potatis!!!!!

Actually I had very similar experience yesterday night. I managed to stay alert after my body fell asleep and then I was out...same thing--could feel myself hanging in the air but did not see anything. Perhaps it is the mind not letting go of fear and not accepting the whole thing as real.  It took me weeks to mellow the anxiety reaction which was not allowing me to project.

It is an amazing feeling and I'm pretty sure that we have A LOT to explore from now on!!!!!

Oh, I did not get butterflies in my stomach, but my whole body felt cold except for the solar and heart chakra regions...I could really feel all the energy concentrated there like a hot swirling wind.

Hugs and love,
Ivanda
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."
(Corinthians, 1:13)

Leannain

Frank

The butterflies feeling is your yellow energy centre coming alive (as Nay has also pointed out). Some people feel it more that others but I get it often and almost always fairly strongly, to the extent where it can become a little uncomfortable. But I just learned to live with it I suppose. Other stuff like having no sight, that's very normal at first. It will all come in time.

But what a great first experience, congratulations!

Yours,
Frank

ahlongggg

My first experience, I was standing in the lobby of a doctors office. Looking down at the back of my head, then looking around th room, then back to my body I went. Had memory loss for hours. Very difficult to re-attach to myself. Is that common?

daidaluz

Hi  :roll:  :lol:  hehe

Potatis,   ¡¡¡   CONGRATULATIONS  :!:  :!:  :!:  

Sometimes it happens to me that I feel something similar to butterflies and energy vibrations in my chest area while floating around.

Next time, if you can deal with the fact that you're more aware of oobe and the always undesirable anxiety, try to get away from your body and take a look at your house.   ....it might be funny.

Yours    :P

J.K.

Congrats, Potatis..!

WhoooHoooo!

Frank

JK:

He he, I tell you what man, you screw me up with these signatures. That must be the best I have seen. I cracked up at the last one but the one you got now tops it, easily!

Yours,
Frank

Potatis

Thanks everyone for your replies!

The butterflies came as I floated upwards. I seemed to float upwards quickly, that's when I felt the tickling in the tummy. I'm sure it was my physical tummy, and I think I felt my physical tummy beneath me rather than where my consciousness was, but I could feel both at once. Then I'd float gently back down. I experienced everything passively, I just let whatever was happening, happen. The only thing I did, after floating up, then down a few times, was decide that the next time I float up I was going to try to spin, and I did. I could really feel it. I spun myself a few times. But I did not attempt to see, or go anywhere. I just wanted to experience whatever happened.

I'm pleased the tickling in the tummy is common. After this little OBE, I felt I could have floated out again, my body had vibrations, but I was uncomfortable in my sleeping position, and needed to get up for a drink. Then it was time to sleep, otherwise I'd be too tired for work.

Yes, I'll keep at it. Thanks everyone! :-)

Potatis

stone

Potatis,

Warm and heart-felt congratulations to you.  To this day I still get butterflies almost all the time... except I get butterflies all over, not just in my tummy.

Glad to see that someone else is beginning their journey into the other side...

Need any help, and we're here for you.

cheers,

Stone

RTCovenant

Cool, I think I had just my first one (or a partial-one you would call it)

Congratulations.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Potatis

Thanks Stone, and thanks RTCovenant for the congratulations!

RTCovenant, what happened in your OBE? You THINK you had one?

Potatis

Ivanda

When u have one, u KNOW u had one   :wink:
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."
(Corinthians, 1:13)

Quantitativefool

Hey, great job keep up the good work. It's truely an amazing and facinating experience, I hope it goes well for you.

-Stu