News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

shineling’s APs

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Man

Some very interesting AP's shineling.  I particularly liked the basketball game with the Ape's!  Maybe basketball just isn't your game...Ha Ha!   :lol:

I agree with Nameless regarding your latest AP about searching for your girlfriend.  Lots to take in there and think about.  Things are always so mysterious but part of what makes this whole NP exploration fun as well.  Hope you find the answers your soul is looking for.
The Adventure Continues...

shineling

Thanks T-Man... that's nice of you to say. Sometimes I get these very strange APs that make no sense. But sometimes I also get really nice APs which makes it all worthwhile.

I just woke up from one of these nice APs. I was slumbering in my bean bag when I found myself able to exit. Why not? I said and performed my phase. In seconds I was in the astral. Getting up from my bean bag is always awkward but I finally managed to get up and perform a centering so that I wouldn't wake up again. Finally when I was grounded in the astral I headed outside.

Wow! It was daytime and the sky was so dang blue! Miles of blue without one cloud in it. The houses looked brand new and bright with all kinds of color. The lawns looked like they had been manicured to perfection and the grass was SO green. The pavement on the street also looked brand new and so shiny! It reflected the sky so the roads looked blue too! It was so beautiful that I just floated there outside my house for a long while looking at everything. There where no cars anywhere and the entire neighborhood looked deserted. It was breathtaking.

I started my explorations by floating down the street and around the corner looking for that anomaly that just begs to be explored. Every AP has one or more. I turned another corner and aha! A car was parked in one of the houses! Anomaly! I approached the house and saw that the car was a Thunderbird. On the front door was a post-it with handwritten writing. It said "hap 8 hab". I don't have a clue what means. Anyway, I opened the door and went in.

Inside it was nice and shady. A contrast from the bright outside. There was a living room which had a television playing the strangest commercials. I watched for awhile. Three people where exploring a cave on tv and they where talking in a foreign language. They had these long one piece suits and they where flying around the cave. Astral television for astral worlds I guess.

I explored some more and found a bedroom with a door open. I looked inside and there was this woman sitting up in her bed! It was so eerie. She was kind of pretty with white skin and dark hair. She was about 30ish and she just looked at me for awhile. Well, I suddenly felt like my temperature rose and so I did the natural thing and joined her in bed. She smiled this little smile that said something like, lucky me! And then we were together.

God! I wish I could have APs this fun all the time! It lasted quite awhile too and was on the graphic side with nice omni-present lighting. Everything including her body looked SO nice. Better than real life. I hope I can get more like that! Everything was so REAL and the sense of touch was so lucid.

It just makes me wonder where these worlds really are and why they are so real. It's definitely an area that needs to be explored. It's another world! Holy-moly! Hehe.  :-D
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

shineling

Last night was my record breaker for strange APs! I went to sleep after meditating for a little and making a small prayer for an interesting AP. Well last night I got one.I went to sleep and after a few minutes performed an exit. And a very strange journey began...

I did not exit into my room as usual. As I rolled out of bed I could tell this was not my room or my house. Looking about and outside the windows I could see I was in some kind of apartment high in the sky. Outside was a beautiful city with all its lights on. I must have been on the 79th floor in some downtown apartment. Everything looked so nice and clean.

There was a man there I met or rather an alien who spoke to me and said we had to go downtown to where all new visitors first stay. He was very nice and asked me questions like my name and where I came from. The alien had no face but just 5 lines that spiraled around his face. And yet sometimes I would see a regular face like a human being. Anyway, we made it downtown where I was put in this big room with a few others. I remembered I was asked what my interests where and people kept coming up to me to ask who I was.

I found a computer and started playing with it. If I had to guess I would say that their level of computing technology was around our 1985 with 8-bit color. A man asked me if I was interested in computers and he asked me if I'd like to learn how to program them. I could swear he took the face of my brother for a moment. It was so sincere and lacked all deceit. So I went with him.

What followed where like 2 days where I learned to live in this new civilization. I went to a house and had my own room and computer where I learned how to make astral games to sell. People would use some kind of astral internet to trade games and movies. They had money or some kind of credit system. That's when I learned that this was a medium-small astral civilization. New people were constantly coming in and so the best way was to set them up with a skill set and place to live. I had been recruited myself by a game creator who taught me how to make the games.

I think a lot of the people there had been around a long time. It felt like a swinging and happening civilization was underway.

They had a funny way of eating even. I still don't understand but every time it was meal time a huge section of space would detach itself from the abstract. To feed you had to find the central cell of this section. Food came out of there like a warm honey. It tasted kinda good. I really don't understand what the eating was about but everyone was having meals like regular. Wierd huh?

Looking in a mirror I could see I was a short little alien too. When I woke up several long hours later into Earth time I felt like I didn't belong in my human shape. I felt a little alien still. It lasted about 2 hours this weird feeling of having been a different form.

Anyway, this brought home how weird the astral can be and those amazing other orders of reality.

Nameless

Nice AP Shine! I've been having trouble myself bringing back memories. Makes me happy to share in yours.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

shineling

Thanks Nameless! I'm glad to share and make you happy!

I know what you mean... sometimes I'll go into these cycles where I can't recall anything. Sitting in perfect silence and praying before you go to sleep sometimes helps. I actually pray, "Please allow me to remember my dreams."

Well don't worry... it can't last forever.  :-)

shineling

I was drowsing and I slipped sideways into an astral projection. I had been laying down on the couch and then I had passed the boundary and I was in the astral. I was sitting down in a chair looking at a beautiful room. The house was my aunt's house and it looked sparkling clean. There where red drapes in the corners and it looked like it had undergone a makeover. I was in the living room of this big house and I spied a magazine with a beautiful girl on the cover. For some reason it shone with attention. I focused on it and suddenly there was a small miniature figurine about a foot high of this girl. She was dressed in a pretty dress with a short skirt and she looked beautiful.

She was alive moving and looking at me with deep blue eyes. I wished most of all that she was bigger so knowing I was in a lucid dream I wished her Big! She grew to three feet and said, "Make me bigger." So I wished again and then she was in a small alcove in the corner. A curtain was drawn half-way over this small space and inside was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I pushed the curtain aside and there was a 5 foot version of the magazine girl.

I learned quite a few things from this girl. She was some kind of dream manifestation. When I asked her why she looked so much like my exgirlfriend she didn't say anything but we were suddenly linked by some psychic connection. She was at once completely my dream and my exgirlfriend all at once. There was no conflict between her and me.  It felt like she would do anything for me. And in exchange I would love her completely. It was beautiful. We went on to do some intimate things.

Suddenly I hear, "Honey, would you like a sandwich? I can make you one..." I turned around and it was my mother calling from the kitchen. I was still in the astral though and my Mom was there. I said goodbye to my girlfriend and went to deal with my mother.

"Common Mom, lets go outside." I took my Mom outside and we went into the street.

Outside it was a beautiful city at mid afternoon. The buildings looked regal with very nice architecture. My mother suddenly had a camera and was shooting pictures of the city. It was kinda funny. And then I looked about and she was disappeared. Gone. I always wondered what I would look like waking up in the middle of a dream to someone else. Now I know... they just vanish.

I went back to the house to look for my girlfriend but as I walked into the front porch I could see that it had been taken over by lots of people. There was a table with 5 people playing poker. There was a man with a rifle in shades in the corner that looked like he belonged to a guerrilla outfit. And there where some skateboarders wasting time near the entrance.

I was a bit disappointed that my dream had been colinized. I woke up right after that.

I went to get some coffee to wake up,and my real Mom is in the kitchen. And she says, "You want a sandwich honey? What can I make you?" I kinda freaked out.

Makes me think that physical reality is just another astral plane. Maybe this is what synchronicity means... our reality may not be as solid as we might think.  :-D

tides2dust

Hi Shineling,

That is very cool. I would be bummed out if I lost my beautiful dream girl too.  :-D What you said about synchronicity and the astral plane. I believe that. I have had "astral visions" blend in with this physical reality. It also makes me think about the force responsible for manipulating our exterior world to acknowledge our inner one. Crazy huh?

All these forms, including myself, I have experienced stretch out and vacuum into that all pervading nothingness or, vibration.

Really cool idea's coming your way!

Nameless

Wonder what we would do if we found ourselves as entrenched in an alternate reality as we are in this one. How would others here see us then? Would our bodies here continue on automatically or what?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

shineling

I went to sleep with the intention of APing but had a tough time exiting my body. I kept waking up. On my third attempt I was slowly able to exit without breaking the spell. I immediately went outside and saw that it was nighttime in the astral with long puffy clouds moving through the sky. I took flight and floated down the street looking for something interesting. The houses in the neighborhood suddenly vanished and a field followed by a hill presented itself. I flew over the hill and there was the ocean as far as the eye could see. The water was aqua color with a glow all of its own.

For some reason gravity was becoming an issue. I began to sink and plop went right into the ocean. For a split second I saw a door in the water and then I was in the water. I got sucked down into the depths.

As suddenly as that I was rolling down a hill like I had been spit out. At the bottom I came to a highway where cars where going by very fast. Some of them beeped at me. It was nighttime but I could see that the cars where no ordinary cars. They all looked to be the same model and they where small and boxy. A started walking down the highway wondering where the heck I was when one of the cars stopped. Someone rolled down the window and asked, "Are you lost?"

I explained I was astral projecting and they asked where I was from. I said I was from Florida and they said they had never heard of it. "Well you shouldn't really be out here in the middle of the night. Common, we'll give you a ride into town." I got into their car and off we went. There where two girls and a male driver. They appeared to be human. In the car I asked them where I was and the driver said,  "You are on P Sphere 1159." (What kind of a crazy astral place is this? I asked myself. Lol.)

Well we went to like a cop station where they explained I was lost and that I needed someone to take me back to my own astral plane. Someone with know how was summoned and I was put in his charge. He was wearing loose fitting clothing all in black. Well I followed him and we went through a maze of astral planes until we crossed a sea and a hill and there was my neighborhood. We landed next to my house where I thanked the nice man and went inside. As soon as I was in my room I woke up!

shineling

Last night I was trying to AP and I must have gone to sleep and missed my window because I don't remember an exiting sequence. However, I found myself lucid soon after and I knew I had made it to the other side. This was kind of an interesting dream/AP for me.

I was completely naked and gravity was heavy. Around me were the shambles of my neighborhood. The houses (what was left of them) were falling down and deteriorating. There were no more lawns or grass just piles and heaps of dirt. I could feel the grit between my toes. I was quickly loosing the small amount of rationality I had left and slipping into a nightmare.

Suddenly a group of soldiers come over a hill. There where about 10 of them and they where wearing modern military fatigues with the American flag emblazoned on their left shoulder. On their right shoulder was what looked like a pyramid with an eye inside it.

They surrounded me and I felt really awkward being all naked and dirty. The leader started asking me things like, "what are you doing out here?" and "what could you possibly be looking for out here? You know where you are? John do a scan on him." So "John" gets behind me and puts one hand under my chin and the other on top of my head. "Just relax. Just relax." I stay still until John says to his leader, "He's an innocent!" They get into some discussion about me. I guess they are surprised to find an "innocent" this far out here.

"Well someone has to take him back." They are a little frustrated that they have to deal with me at this point but a truck appears out of nowhere and they tell me to get inside. I get in the front with the driver on one side and another soldier on my right. We start driving so fast down a road and I get a good view of all the damage.

I start to see familiar places from environments from dreams I had like 6 months ago. We go farther and farther and now I'm seeing things from dreams I had years ago. The truck is going through barricades without stopping. Things look nice again and there's pretty trees and neighborhoods again. Finally we stop at a train station that looks pretty clean and modern. The soldiers let me out of the truck and one of them says to me in parting, "Take care now. Don't go too far next time ok?" Without a second glance they ride off.

I wake up soon after that. That's like the second time I've had someone take me "back" when I was lost. Maybe it's not such a good idea to get lost out there huh?

tides2dust

shineling

Well, in my experience there are two sides to reality. Right and left. Castaneda called them the tonal and the nagual. The right side or tonal is everything of man. The nagual is the abstract that dream essence.

I would put that last AP in the realm of man. I think it's reflecting what Castaneda called the tonal of the times. Something negative is happening or will very soon happen to the world. It's beginning to creep into my dreams of man. I hope I'm wrong...

shineling

Last night was out of sight! It was probably one of the strangest lucid dreams I've had.

At first I found myself fishing for huge fish from this rocky beach. There where a few other people fishing for big game there too. For some reason every time you caught one of these big fish you had to be careful how you reeled it in or you ended up with a fish with a broken neck. I finally got a bite and reeled in my fish through the shoals without a broken neck.

The next part was about an old lady and some kind of teacher. The teacher was explaining how we would switch minds me and this old lady. It was supposed to teach us what it's like being other people. Well, the teacher did his magic and I was suddenly inside the body of an old lady. But the thing is the body came with the brain or mind of the person too. It was super awkward at first trying to understand what was happening. The teacher explained that we would not only have the body of this new person but the mind and feelings as well. Well... like I said, it was super weird. I had to learn to walk in a new body but also how she felt walking. I had all these new feelings I can't even describe.

The old lady had my body and mind and it was strange seeing myself move around as someone else. As I settled into it I realized all these pressing "weights" on my new mind. I realized they were worries. The old lady had three children and I realized I worried a lot about them. My husband was dead and I missed him terribly. I was worried about money too and what I would do if I got evicted.

Well after about 30 minutes the teacher returned to separate us and put us back into our own body and minds. I had been visiting with my three new children who I loved so much. The teacher did his magic and I felt a sudden relief to be myself again. It felt like taking a dip in a nice warm and familiar bath. It felt so good to be back.

The next part was me and this old lady talking about our experiences to each other and going around to other couples and seeing how they where doing. Many people where experiencing switching bodies and minds. I didn't really bother them it was just like watching a movie. I learned a lot from watching other people switch minds and bodies too. There was this couple who switched and the wife had found out some real secrets about him - like how he had left a family behind in his younger years and how bad he felt about it.

Well, it was a super interesting night to say the least!

EscapeVelocity

Shineling,
It's just my opinion, so take my comments that seem to fit with your experiences and maybe give a little consideration to the ones that are possibly close. Over most of the last year I can see what I think are significant insights and recognitions along your path and the good progress you are making; much of it is apparent and similar to my own. Your progress is also excellently described through the works of Kurt Leland.

Leland was the first author I read to describe how we each create our own unique and individual 'translation tables' or 'interpretation models' as we move our consciousness into these increasingly Non-Physical and energetic dimensions- Etheric, Astral, Mental, Causal...etc...if you choose to categorize them in this fashion. Regardless of how we name these dimensions or choose to subdivide them, they do exist and many of us notice distinct qualities that differentiate them. These dimensions are obviously not physical but rather energetic and containing energetic consciousness structures that can be 'interpreted' differently depending on the observer. A primary example is that around July of last year, you noticed that you were utilizing some type of mass transit rail system in your lucid dreams to navigate around the Astral. A significant insight. At various times Leland noticed he was using his local Boston bus transit system, at other times an underground rail or even a Venetian river system with gondolas and guides. Another experiencer once mentioned riding on the Harry Potter Hogwart's train and I immediately recognized the metaphor.  In my own experiences, I've been on buses and trains and in passenger cars. There are two key insights to be made here: 1 that we are utilizing some transport mechanism to navigate first our personal Dream zone, then the wider Astral zone; 2 that these are individual interpretations of a generalized transport system within these dimensions/planes.

A few months later, you mentioned noticing an increase in the vividness of certain colors such as blue and green, clear blue skies, also your cognitive awareness increases and you can think more clearly and without worrying as much about losing the experience. This is another sign that you're moving into a higher and more clear part of the present dimension or even into the next...Astral to lower Mental. Fear and sexual issues start to fade, but the complexity of your experience increases noticeably demanding increased cognition and awareness to new challenges. Entering the mind of another being is one of those new challenges. Experiencing their perspective is fascinating but also demands you maintain the integrity of your own identity. This will likely not be your first test in this area.
You may find more information comes through if you devote a 20 minute reflective meditation on each of these several last experiences. That proved surprisingly helpful for me.

I hope that I'm right and you have moved into a new realm of experience and challenge. Stay open and enjoy!
EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

shineling

Hey Escape Velocity! Thanks for taking the time to write all that! I appreciate all the information. I have noticed more experiences where colors are super vivid... and I sort of have started to loose my interest in the sexual aspect. I'm gonna look into Leland for sure. That sounds really interesting. Thanks for suggesting! I know I'm not as knowledgeable as many people on here... I have sorta learned the ropes on my own. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing, hehe. Anyway, thank you very much!  :-)

tides2dust

I think it's a wonderful thing. "Experiential wisdom." It's what we are all here for.

I can attest to viewing through the eyes/mind of others. Very cool.

shineling

I was so tired but decided to try exiting anyway. When I had reached my level, I separated. I found myself in very different surroundings.

I was laying in bed in what looked like a college dorm room. There was another bed on the opposite wall and a desk next to each bed.  Everything looked pristine and beautiful and fresh with sparkle. I got out of bed and found the door. The door wouldn't open until I hit a blue lighted button next to it. It slid sideways like a Star Trek door.

Outside was a long hallway which I followed for a long time in silence. It came to a beautiful garden area which had many paths veering at right angles. This is when I started seeing all these panels with techy displays with buttons. They where in the walls of every corner. It felt like this place had a form of virtualization.  I went up to one of the big displays in the middle of the gardens and saw a map of the levels. One said "Store" so I went there by hitting it on the panel. I was immediately outside the Store which looked like a modern mall but with many more plants and brightness. I went in.

I wandered around and it looked like a regular store with tons of stuff to buy. Before I can see what's for sale I bump into one of the clerks which asks, "Is there anything I can help you find?" I try to speak but my voice cracks and I can't speak right for some reason. The clerk brings out some device and a window in space appears with text and icon boxes. "You're missing most of the base add-ons but you have one very interesting add-on. This icon represents a free soul," he explained. The icon showed a tree with three big leaves. We went around the store adding "add-ons" to my inventory. By the end I could talk like normal and float.

I remember going back to my room but I found 6 people there going through my things. I got the hang of the techy panels and dialed myself a new private room. It was nice and cozy in darkness with blue, red, and yellows. Colored crystals hung from the ceiling and the dim lighting revealed a nice plush chair with entertainment system. Off to one side is a nice big bed in dark blue. On one wall is a desk with a panel. I can't really explain but there was this feeling of safety that felt so good.

I think I went to sleep and got some real good sleep.

shineling

I had prayed for a vision of Light for about a week. Last night I finally got it.

I don't remember how I exited my body but when I became lucid I was in this garden waiting outside an office of sorts to see someone. It was almost like it had been scripted and I was playing a part. Suddenly this nice old man came out and said "Come in Sergio! We've been waiting for you." I went into his office, a nice brick little building in the midst of this amazing garden, and he sat me down. He explained that he was the head of this school and gifted children of Light come here to be tested. I said OK to most of what he was talking about until he got to the part about the Test. I inquired, "What kind of test is it?" He explained that it was a test to see how well I could handle the Life Stream. He said that every gifted child of Light has some knack in handling it and he wanted to see what area I was using. (ok)

He shuffled me out of the door and I was guided by a woman in a robe who took me to this big Old Tree. The tree was enormous and there was a door in it. Around me where all kinds of other people. As I waited to be let into the Tree I had a conversation with a few other initiates who had already taken the Test. They chatted my ear off about all this amazing stuff that had happened to them while they handled the Life Stream. I was more than a little excited to see what I could do with it.

The old man who had seen to me earlier finally arrived and he opened the door to this big beautiful Tree and let me in. Inside where all kinds of flashing lights dancing in fractal patterns. There where mists that went on forever and chasms of Light. The old man explained a few things to me. He said that as the Life Stream flowed through me I would naturally know what to do with it. He said not to worry and gave me a few telepathic visions of what other people could do with it. I was quite blown away with all the abstractions of Light that poured into my head.

He closed the door behind him and I was left alone in this big room of Light.

Suddenly I was charged with Life. It was like a giant python of Light had been put in my hands and it was my job to steer it and control it... but it wasn't in my hands - it flowed through my very soul. It was so much Power all at once! It roared like a thousand lions! I "grabbed" unto it and I just was There! I was in that area where you can go only alone. It was so powerful! It was like I was a filament of Light itself. I was inside it and I was also outside it. I was in between. And I surfed this 1 million gigawatt beam of Light and pointed it straight to the Heavens where I climbed and soared higher and higher.

The vision only lasted about a minute. Then I was gently placed on the ground and the Light dimmed down slowly... and then I was alone.

Nameless

You've been shown the light and allowed to hold it within your being. Now the question is what will do with this light?
Don't answer that, just contemplate on it.

shineling

Thanks Nameless... that's totally cool. Well, last night I had this dream about rescuing two orphaned little children - a little boy and a little girl. They seemed to be abandoned in a very low astral plane. Well, we all ended up climbing unto a sail boat and heading toward the horizon. Something felt so good about that dream... so if anything I'd like to help people or souls that are on lower planes climb unto higher ones. Who knows right? But someday I would totally like to help less fortunate souls.  :-) Anyway, thanks!

EscapeVelocity

These sound like great experiences shineling! In your language maybe it was for you to "learn how to handle the Life Stream" which may more accurately characterize our language description of "learning to Go with The Flow"...interesting!

The last experience with the children may very well have been a Retrieval. It is your feeling/intuition within this experience that holds the key to understanding.

Nicely done!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

shineling

Thanks EscapeVelocity!  :-)

Well, I think the term "Life Stream" in my dream probably comes from my studies of Sant Mat. I attended their church for awhile and had a teacher that helped me out (and did a lot of reading on it.) They believe in the Audible Life Stream. It's the precept that the Universe has a sound (the Word of God) and if you tune into it it can lead you all the way Home. It's a skill really and you use your brow and crown chakras. This Life Stream also gives life to the "84 trillion" forms of Life including Angels, Humans, and the lower ghosts. Anyway, if you are interested... I started with The Path of the Masters. It's pretty much the Sant Mat bible.

Yeah, a soul retrieval sounds interesting. Maybe I'll do some reading on it. Thanks!

Ok, talk to ya laters! ;)

shineling

I was kind of hesitant to post this one... it's kind of strange... but what the heck lol.

I went to sleep kind of late. I notice that the later I stay up the more intense my APs are. After a slow clumsy separation I found myself in a beautiful castle room with pink drapes and soft blue hues. Around me where girls. Tons of them! They had me surrounded!

A few took me in hand and led me to an old style bathtub where they proceeded to wash me thoroughly. After that they dyed my hair raven black. After that I got a manicure and a pedicure. Looking in a mirror I could see that my black hair was long now like a girls. And kind of pretty!

Here comes the weird part. Naked as I was the girls surrounded me again and a few came forth to stimulate me. Once I was erect a beautiful blond came forth with a beautiful sword and with one swing chopped it off! I screamed! Another girl came forth and carved what was left of my manhood out! Looking down I could see a gaping slit with blood where my peepee used to be!  :-o

"It's almost over! Don't worry!" one of the pretty girls was saying. One girl had a device which she then scanned me with a blue light on my parts. Suddenly I had a full blown vagina. As far as vaginas go I thought it was pretty decent! They did their scan again and suddenly I had breasts!

Well, they dressed me up in a nice dress and put me in front of this regal mirror. I was a beautiful girl! AHHH! lol

One of the wierdest APs I've ever had, that's for sure!   :lol:

Bob_the_floater

OMG! The transgender agenda has spread to the astral :-o just kidding..

Strange one for sure :-D
Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd

shineling

:-D Last time I checked I was totally straight! Honest!

But it was fascinating... I'm a graphic artist by trade. Here is what I looked like in the mirror as this girl. I was inspired.  :-P

Made it with Daz3d Studio btw.  :-)