News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

shineling’s APs

Previous topic - Next topic

EscapeVelocity

Regarding those awful things known as cats...

I'm definitely a dog guy...yet my neighbor rescued a boy and girl cat this last summer. The girl apparently found a home and the weather turned cold for the boy...who continually trotted into my yard to say hello and insinuate himself into my life.

So now he sleeps on my couch, intelligent little creature and perfectly behaved...

So, yeah, I get a bit of what Shine and T are talking about...when it comes to these feline complications...
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

shineling

Thanks T-Man and EscapeVelocity!  :-P

I know what you mean T-Man... it's like a family member passed away. Totally hurts. That's super interesting that you saw your cat in the astral too. Sure explains what they are doing for 14 hours a day! lol.

Hey Escape... I like dogs too. I like cats too though. I'm not sure if dogs AP. I'm sure they do but I've never seen one being I'm a cat owner. Let us know if you catch your dog going through walls or something.  :-P You don't find this ball of fur cute?  :-D I know what you mean tho... cats get into trouble a lot more than dogs.

"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

shineling

And then it's like astral people fall into these cliks and groups. Everyone starts to get together and I think that's how astral structures appear - like astral cities and whole planes manifesting to the song of 100,000 people. They are magical places like Fantasia and if you stick in it long enough you become part of it. These can be good healthy astral planes or hellish realms that our natural karma will take us into.

I've been to some "cliks"... like there was this one of astral people trying to help but they got it all wrong and just made things more difficult. Or one where there were only girls, 26 girls, and they balanced themselves with two men only. These two dudes where awesome. And then, there are civilizations... where billions of souls live. Astral civilizations... just think about that!  :-)

shineling

There's been three attempts now at astral entities trying to teach me "astral television". First, you need the actual construct of the astral tv. Then you can join your spirit to it and let it develop. Well, last night I actually sat down to see what it was all about. I'd been resisting it because I didn't really want to share myself but I figured they where doing it too. So, I sat down  watched an astral show with a few people.

It was a story about how we were all afraid of each other but that in the end we were all the same. The story developed from all people watching it. It was beautiful seeing us dream together and come to some unified understanding of ourselves.

So astral tv wasn't as bad as I thought it would be... but I still don't want to do it so often. I like the astral tv where I am alone the best. I think we all do... it reminds me of Brave  New World where Alphas would get together to meditate and dream on Soma. It was done once in awhile but not often.

Still, it was beautiful...

shineling

Last night, I sneaked out of body and slipped through my wall outside. In the grass was this egg that was shining. I was greatly curious so I picked it up. Something crazy happened however. I was sucked right inside the egg. Inside I saw amazing things.

It was better than astral tv. It was like an iPad egg with virtual apps and games. It was connected straight to my consciousness so I could pick which apps and games to play just by thinking about them.

They had all kinds of stuff! They had social apps that where like channels where people could hang out. They where like mini astral planes that led to other mini astral planes. But some weren't so small. Some where big planes like central hubs where a lot of traffic moved. These where like gateways to many other places.

But my iPad egg also had other apps. I launched the Astral Massage app and was taken into a place where there where beautiful soft shapes that my mind just glided into and it moved and rocked my being to ecstasy.

I played this crazy app... I think it was a game. I was on a boat and Orca whales are coming out of the mountains and splashing into the sea. One moves close and I start riding the whale as it zooms and zags at breakneck speed.

I launched out of the egg and pocketed it for further analysis! :) I hope I get APs like that again.

shineling

I'm still APing, just a little different lately. My exiting strategy has gotten easier for me for some reason. Instead of having to creep out of my body like a sheath, I just go to sleep and when I'm tranced enough, I just get out of bed. There's no more physical body that I have to crawl out of. This makes my APs much easier but I really wonder what happened to that pesky physical body. What I think is happening is that I'm exiting on a higher plane... a plane where the physical body is no longer on the radar.

Some of my APs reflect this theory because before when I used to go outside it was pitch black out there. Kinda scary if you ask me... but that's how it used to be for me for a long time. I APed a few nights ago and went outside and it was really beautiful. There was snow on the ground (I live in Florida) and all the houses in my neighborhood were charming log cabins. There where pine trees everywhere and they had Christmas lights on them. It was such a cheerful neighborhood and it was lightly snowing and it was quiet except for the small hush of falling snow.

Then I had another AP worth mentioning where after I exited - or now - when I woke up in the astral  - I went outside and it was dawning a beautiful spring morning. There was a car coming down the street and it stopped right in front of my house. The passenger door popped open as if by magic and the car honked twice. So I get into the car and close the door and the car takes off - driving itself! I was freaked out at first but the "driver" was a good driver because the car managed to steer around curbs just fine. I could see the driving wheel turn all by itself. It was super neato! Anyway, I just sat back and enjoyed the ride and pretended God was at the wheel. I saw all kind of charming neighborhoods and then we got on the highway and God was going real fast! We get off at one point and make it to a dirt road somewhere out in the boonies. Finally we stop at this gorgeous view with mountains that looked like a calendar picture from Montana. It was real pretty.

I'll try to keep the thread updated... just real busy lately. Take care. :)

Nameless

That seems like a great improvement, bet you're happy. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

EscapeVelocity

Those are great experiences shineling! And you recognize that the experiences have shifted to a higher level! The shift from 'pitch black' to 'Spring morning' is just too obvious to ignore...what a great recognition when it happens! I felt like throwing a party when it happened for me!

Riding in the car with all the recognitions you had, strikes me as very symbolic and clearly shows you are allowing your Higher Self to take charge, and on a subconscious level you are recognizing and authorizing it. Very impressive! I look forward to the incoming experiences!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

shineling

Thanks Nameless, yeah... I'm pretty happy on my current evolution but I still have lingering negativity that creeps up from time to time. I'm working on it and trying to reach for the Light as much as possible.

Thanks Escape Velocity, I didn't really think about it that way until now. Now that I do, however, it makes complete sense! Especially the self driving car. It was a silver SUV btw, a current model.  :-D Thanks for the heads up.  :-)

shineling

I woke up in the astral and went outside my house. Outside was the beach, literally. I didn't even have to walk... it was more of a glide. I floated about a foot off the ground and just flew where I wanted. This AP was one that let me experience what it would permanently feel to live in the astral - it lasted so long. First, I explored the beach and got lost in viewing all the people and phenomena. It seems I could float on water as well and that was fun. It seemed to be a twilight setting. At one point I went under a bridge and something got my immediate attention. It was like a sense of smell. And I smelled evil. The closer I got to land there, the more it stank and I could see hungry beings who were already trying to lure me further down to an astral hell. I quickly got out of there.

I traveled and traveled. I found some friends to hang out with and we hung out at this small ranch they had on a hill. It was nice talking in the astral and being around families again. Someone then asked me if I had gone to my Laying of the Rocks. I asked what that was... apparently it was the astral version of a trip to Mecca. But in this case it was a journey or pilgrimage to see GOD.

I was instantly interested so I went with my new friend and he dropped me off at the right plane. There was a field of rocks there and I was told to pick up the same number of rocks as I had serious questions for God. So in my case I picked two and put them in a sack. There must of been thousands of souls on their Laying of the Rocks.

We all started walking and walking and the more we made it into the inside plane I started to have second thoughts. The atmosphere had grown very serious. Not like a happy "let's go visit God" trip but a serious "Do I really want to mess around with God?" feeling. The closer we came to God the more this sense of serious power oozed from the very air. It was ominous.

I just got in line and followed everyone forward. Suddenly everything started shaking. Someone was explaining that it was normal to get rid of the rocks God thought where deemed petty or unnecessary. Remember, each rock represented a real serious question we wanted to see God about. Well, both my rocks disappeared. I guess they where not that serious to bother real God with. Some people, very few, were only left with one rock.

The size and raw power of God was making itself very plain. At this point we were told we could go forward and seek our fates or turn back. Most of the people who wanted to see God turned back... and I was one of them. My astral body understood that this was a power not to play around with. Love and joy and the beautiful lighted planes would do fine. I didn't  really need to confront God himself about my little life. Because really, I have nothing to complain about.

I flew back to my new friends and shared my experience. Apparently they had had a similar one. Like I said, apparently mostly everyone turns back from really meeting God.

I woke up and knew I immediately I had to get this down. I had a new experience of God - a new aspect of Him - and he was terrifying. That raw power that just makes you want to run away. I was sorry God took my rocks but I understand that I'm one of the lucky ones. There are people out there with serious problems and maybe that's what a God can do for them. I was surprised God was not a man but a huge infinite entity with infinite power. He was in this AP anyway.

There was one part I left out and will share... everyone gets a new name after the pilgrimage. It's actually considered a middle name. I still remember mine and it was written on a stone we all got after the decision to stop or go on. It was my full name but it had an extra middle name. I think I should keep it to myself.

Anyway, it was a big night and it taught me a lot about traveling and existing for hours lucidly in the astral. But mostly it taught me not to complain too much about my little problems. Amen.

shineling

I'm a 3d artist... here is one I made tonight.

Last night I APed twice. I was set on finding some companionship. The first time out I found a beautiful girl but woke up before I could close the deal.
I watched some tv and then tried again. The moon was out and full. It was so darn pretty. I flew over the rooftops. After visiting a nice lighted house I found a girl inside who was very willing. And this time I definitely closed the deal. Astral Love and Sex is so darn excellent sometimes. Much better than the real thing. When it works it's like the ultimate magic. I think it's one of my favorite things about APing... that being astral girls.  :-) Sometimes I talk to them afterwards and try to get some information... this particular girl was dreaming and some Power hooked us up!  :-o What is that power that hooks up hot lovers in the night? hehe

Nameless

Haha, good question. Beautiful art!!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

shineling

Well, mostly lately I've been APing and hooking up. There is a lot to learn if you want to have a good sexual experience in the astral especially for boys. It's tough to complete an engagement and have a good climax if you haven't trained yourself for it.

I've also been learning about dreams and astral phenomena. They are two different things as I have come to realize. For the longest time I didn't know if the astral was a real place. Sometimes I thought it was all some kind of lucid dream. However, as I see it now... the astral environment is a real place but we are dreamers and can manipulate the environment there. This also goes for the people.  There are real people but they bring their dreams with them so sometimes they are disguised. You really never know who you're talking to. You can also project to the physical waking world and that's where you're invisible to everyone.

Man, there is so much to learn and I've barely scratched the surface. On a positive note, I'm getting real good at flying around and floating. I think negative energy makes you heavy so I'm glad I'm finally "shedding those extra pounds".

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be done with this sexual phase soon... but like I said there is so much to learn and I want to be good at it because the rewards are pretty amazing.

Until later. :)

shineling

Last night I had a real nice AP. It started with me getting out of body and walking out my front door. Even though it was 3 am in the real world, outside it was more like evening and it was a beautiful day. I felt like walking so I followed my sidewalk to a beautiful park. Everything was so green and there was a refreshing breeze which is rare. There where lots of people there enjoying the park. I sat on a swing set and just took it all in.

But it was getting kind of late. These two Boy Scouts came around and said the park was closing. Everyone was making their way to the entrance. I followed the crowd and started walking picking a path at random. I passed some kind of university, and the Boy Scouts headquarters which was odd. I passed a water park where I spent some time too. Then I found a movie theater with like 20 new movies showing. The posters where dazzling and I went in and watched part of a movie. It was about a girl and a boy on a hill and they where saying goodbye for the last time. The colors where absolutely brilliant and the screen was huge.

After awhile I seemed to forget I was APing and just wanted to go home. But I couldn't find my way. I asked directions from two more Boy Scouts and they gave me a ride in their cool car. We picked up some fast food which was free on the way. Then they dropped me off at my astral home. Things finally started to look familiar. I went in and woke up.

Now here is the strange part... after waking up in the morning I make some coffee and go say good morning to my Mom. She's up and going through some of my childhood photos. She says, "Look hun, this is when you where little." She hands me a photo of me as a Boy Scout. Whoa! I felt like I was still dreaming. In fact maybe I didn't make it back all the way to waking on that last one. Anyway, definitely kinda deja vu.

Xanth

Quote from: shineling on February 03, 2020, 09:28:24
I'm still APing, just a little different lately. My exiting strategy has gotten easier for me for some reason. Instead of having to creep out of my body like a sheath, I just go to sleep and when I'm tranced enough, I just get out of bed. There's no more physical body that I have to crawl out of. This makes my APs much easier but I really wonder what happened to that pesky physical body. What I think is happening is that I'm exiting on a higher plane... a plane where the physical body is no longer on the radar.
I know this is a bit late to the discussion, but I wanted to touch on the above.  In my opinion, it was never really there to begin with.  Remember, all of this is an illusion and your physical body is all part of it.
You're just realizing that you are not your physical body.  You may have understood this on the Intellectual level... but now you're starting to understand this on the Being level.  You've experienced being aware without your physical body so often that you're probably thinking a lot less "physical" these days and it's beginning to have a further impact upon your growth.   :)

shineling

Thanks for sharing your wisdom Xanth.  :-) It's still happening btw, I just get out of bed. There is no awkward crawling out anymore or untangling from my physical body. You said that the physical is the illusion. I really hope you are right... because life can be very painful and from what I've seen of the astral... well... it's so much easier and more beautiful.

Thanks again.  :-P

shineling

A few things to report from last night. I found a new way of exiting... I fell asleep and when I was ready to exit well, I just opened my eyes and I was outside my house. I didn't need to exit my body, or get out of bed, I just sorta translocated. I'm gonna try it again tonight if I can.

Anyway, as soon as I was outside I took a look around my neighborhood. It was nighttime and the regular houses had been replaced by row and row of bars and restaurants. It was a festive atmosphere and I could hear some tune playing in the air.

What I did next was sort of explore. I went all the way down the street to where the road meets the main avenue. As soon as I got there, there where no lights, no activity, a dead zone. It felt like all the life was gone. It was so eerie. I was kinda spooked seeing that empty street. I went back to where the bars were having their party and I went inside one. There where some people at the bar and the tables. I sat down on a stool and started talking to this dude who offered me a cigarette. This was my second astral cigarette and it was just as enjoyable as the first. Much more real and tasty than a real cigarette.

I woke up soon after that.

Xanth

Quote from: shineling on March 14, 2020, 02:38:15
Thanks for sharing your wisdom Xanth.  :-) It's still happening btw, I just get out of bed. There is no awkward crawling out anymore or untangling from my physical body. You said that the physical is the illusion. I really hope you are right... because life can be very painful and from what I've seen of the astral... well... it's so much easier and more beautiful.

Thanks again.  :-P
Just a quick one... very rarely does "easy" make you any progress. 
That's part and parcel for why this physical reality (and ones like it) lends itself to being a "consciousness growth fast tracker" in spiritual pursuits.  :)

shineling

Huge AP this time - a real game changer. It made clear a lot of things that have been dogging me for a long time.

I APed and exited my house. Outside it was nighttime and I was a bit disappointed because it was that pitch darkness encroaching again. What is this dark darkness? What is its nature? I actually think it's an astral plane that borders the physical. It's so easy to get into because it's so close. So a lot of new APers will exit there.

Anyway, this is what happened last night... I stood there outside my house just looking at that scary darkness and I started walking down the street looking for some kind of light. In the darkness I saw something move. It was a shadow being. It was wreathed in blackness and darker than the surroundings. It was following me. I stepped up my pace and that's when I saw another shadow being and another coming from the sides. I stopped and stood my ground - I prepared to fight.

I felt this vile and raw aggression come for me and that's when it happened. It started in my feet... this glow of pure light entered from my foot chakras and made its way up my legs to my spine to my head. It kept pouring into me this Light until my hands where charged with it and I felt robust with energy.

All this time, the shadows had just stood there staring at me but when I stomped my foot with my new power they startled and two of them ran off. The last one kept it's cool but took a few steps back.

At the top of my lungs I yelled at it. "Leave me alone!!!" It croaked something I barely understood... something like, "It doesn't belong to you." Then it ran off into the creepy darkness.

Anyway, I woke up right after that. But I have never had a reaction like that. My energy body just reacted and what bloomed inside me was this pure light. It was so good to feel and I'm so relieved that I have these defenses at hand just in case it happens again.

What a night!

interception

Why would you need defenses against something that is harmless? In a previous post I believe you referred to these shadow entities as harmless. Did  their energy signatures change over time?

I hope I am not coming across as being critical, I really enjoy reading about your experiences, it was just something I noticed that seems like a contradiction.

shineling

Not sure really... my body just reacted. It was involuntary. My astral body. Maybe it sensed that they where a danger. Maybe they are harmless... they just needed to stay away from me. Sometimes there are different types of shadow people. Some can be harmless and some go the way of the vampire. Anyway... I sure wish they would leave me alone.

Not much going on except more astral television. I've sat with several groups of astral entities and watched a show. In the show we're all characters and we're all playing parts. Kinda like co-video (no relation). It's fascinating seeing it all play out and how the story evolves from everyone's imagination. But it's not really imagination it's like from a person's dream essence. Somehow the upper dreamer takes over and gives you a show. It's totally cool this astral video thing... especially in groups.

shineling

Also, lately I have been having dreams of operating on people who are sick. I go into these trenches or transy dream where I am fixing people from the inside. It feels like the Light but it's kinda raw and in your face sorta fixing everything. Kinda like a plastic reality but not exactly plastic... it's like quanta reality. I'm having a lot of strange things come in. I don't know if its because of the times or what but definitely a change in the wind of my astral.

interception

Do you think this pandemic could be a direct reflection of changes that are occurring on other levels and frequencies of reality?

shineling

I think there's a pattern beyond normal reality that is indeed having an effect. All reality is One and something is intersecting right now. You can catch glimpses of this pattern when you are in the astral sometimes when you are lucid enough.

I had an astral dream the night my cat got run over. These advanced angels or something came down from a spaceship and told me very rough times where ahead and to prepare for some kind of long term hardships. I did not really think too much of it until lately.

Then there are the numbers kicking in with synchronicity. You'll see special numbers at coincidental times and realize there's a pattern. I've been working on the numbers here: http://enlightenmentnumbers.com/

And here is my shaman site: http://cosmicmoth.com/

shineling

One last thing to report which is super neat is that I've been seeing a lot of my Dad in the astral and he's been dead 5 years. He is always happy and comforting so that's been the best part of astral travel lately.