News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

shineling’s APs

Previous topic - Next topic

shineling

Last night I APed and it was a little scary. I exited and went outside like normal.  Usually there are lights on at least one house but this time the whole street was dark. I flew up into the air to get a better view and the whole neighborhood was dark. I landed and took stock. What would happen if I went into a dark house?  :?

I landed and approached the nearest house across the street. I was going to explore a dark house. I reached for the knob of the front door and opened it. Right in front of me is this girl dressed in pajamas and she looks at me with this far off look. I kissed her on the cheek and instantly woke up.

I wonder what else is in a dark house...
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

shineling

This was a lucid dream at the beach. I must have been walking down the white sandy beach when I see someone walking toward me. The moment I recognized him I became fully lucid. It was my dead father of 6 years now. He gave me a huge hug and asked me how I was doing. I told him I really missed him and that it's been awhile since I last seen him. He motioned me in a direction away from the ocean toward this big house on the beach. He looked like he was 30 years younger - healthy.

As we were walking toward his house some people were coming out of the ocean on a small fishing boat. My Dad goes over to them and asks, "Did you catch anything?" "Sure thing!" says a woman and we look inside the boat and here is a giant tuna fish. My father offers to cook it up for them and so we make our way toward the beach house which is really a restaurant. My Dad's dream was to run a restaurant. He used to run one when he was alive for awhile.

So I check out the house/restaurant and there's the living quarters on top of the restaurant. One of the rooms is my own room from my old house. It was like I was home except my house had been converted to a beach house. I hear my Dad calling from downstairs so I go down and he's serving everyone some cooked up fish with rice and salad. He hands me a plate and I go sit down at a booth. This girl sits down right after me with her plate. I ask her name and she says Vanessa Cole. Then she smiles and says, "Vanessa Cool."

The food was delicious and I got to see my Dad one more time to say goodbye. I gave him a big hug and told him not to be a stranger. I also remember saying that I was so glad he was doing so well.

I think I made myself wake up after that by just wishing it.

It was cool to see my Dad again. I just hope the astral is really like that and we get to spend our time with the people we love.

The End

tides2dust

Hi shineling. This is sweet- and Vanessa made me laugh. I think there's something more to it. One time I dreamt I got to talk to Mom and Dad. I wonder if this was a pre-birth memory... Mom and Dad are still alive... But like you it was along a beach and I saw them in their prime. Dad was jogging and Mom was walking. I was jogging next to Dad asking him questions... To my surprise- just recently my Dad found an old photo of him and mom at the beach hugging and smiling. They looked just as I dreamt. They were very happy then. I think it is real, and I'm glad your Dad is happy too.

shineling

That's pretty cool.  :-)

I think we usually have these type of dreams but we're not that lucid when we go through them. Sometimes though we might wake up and get more involved. I think dreams are supposed to be enjoyed so if we're lucid we can enjoy them even more maybe.

Still, I hope this is a taste of the reality we can expect when the day comes.  :-)

shineling

Last night was interesting. It was another of those dreams where I'm lucid but my super dreamer at the same time. After exiting into my room I knew I had a tour at one of the astral schools. I went outside and take the bus which was waiting for me to the school. I know exactly all the spots which are on my list and so I spend my time visiting the campus which were a series of buildings throughout this beautiful city. The streets where sunny and had lots of trees. I would stop at a building and some force would guide me yet I never heard a voice. I greeted other students in the middle of their projects. They looked super busy but were kind enough to explain what specific task they where working on. To me, now awake, it seemed they where doing something like creating software or videogames but with the astral. Trying to crack some algorithm or something.

The whole ordeal ended by me signing up for some astral classes at Admissions.

The end.

PerspectiveShift

I've read this whole thread from beginning to end. These experiences are fascinating! Thank you for sharing your experiences here. Super cool!

Are most of your experiences done through following the guiding force? Or do you ever try going in a different direction?

Also, have you ever tried exploring the dark/scary areas? Or is this not recommended? I've read in LD books that embracing the shadow can be a good thing, but I'm not sure if APs are similar. I assume a big part of these experiences are about mastering fear and opening your mind.

But I'm also a newbie to this vast otherworld, so excuse my lack of understanding. :)
Be the change you want to see in the world.

shineling

Thanks PS!  :-)

I guess it depends on your definition of the guiding force. To me it's a force that protects me and guides me to better understanding. I am often getting messages from this force. I think it just takes an imagination and being open minded to understand the messages.

Yeah, I've been in some really dark places. I've also been attacked a few times. I find however if you confront the negative forces they will transform into something positive. This included having more confidence in yourself and your ability to confront the darkness. Sometimes, yeah, I think they are just like tests the spirit gives us. But I know that if I point my beak towards the sky and keep seeking the Light, I'll probably be ok.

Thanks for reading all my stories.  :-)

shineling

This is more observations.

I find that I cannot hold on to it. It just slips right through my hands and it seems so fast because there is so much interesting. The astral is a marvelous place that for me has so much to do with the individual. Like for example, I found a new part of myself when I started Aping. He's like my dreamer and he is me just on another soul level. He knows the astral intimately and is always taking me to new places in this deep story which is the soul. It's very interesting to me finding out that I am part of this never ending story which is life and astral.

I find myself asking questions like what if the stories are true and we can escape reality by slipping into the crack that goes to the astral? Sounds like a great adventure.  :-)

Nameless

Quote from: shineling on October 19, 2021, 22:19:54
I find myself asking questions like what if the stories are true and we can escape reality by slipping into the crack that goes to the astral? Sounds like a great adventure.  :-)

I feel many of our ap adventures are on virtual level but the stories, the lives we find ourselves involved I also feel are true. So saying that it is easy to see how/why we immerse ourselves here in this physical reality. Without physicality there are lessons we could never learn. The trick is to LIVE this immersive physical reality gaining everything we can from it so when it ends we can better understand where we find ourselves in what awaits us which may not have a physical component.

You've made huge strides shineling with some great observations.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

shineling

Thanks Nameless, that's interesting. What you wrote makes sense if we value both the astral and the waking life. Perhaps they are two sides of a coin. One balances the other. I can't imagine giving up my astral life - its mystery and phenomenal joys. I should say that my waking life is just as valuable but to be honest if there was a way I could escape the physical mundane world while still healthy I might just do so. It reminds me of what Castaneda wrote... Don Juan was able to escape with his chosen after a long life of religiously saving their energy. If I recall correctly they jumped off a cliff and where never seen again. A feat like that well.. to me it's Glory.  :-)

Thanks for answering... cya around the forum.  :-P

shineling

I dreamt of a place where you are drawn to whenever you want to go into the astral and have fun. It's called the Crossroads and there are heavenly games and darker more dangerous games. I wandered around and decided weather to go see the Heaven games or the darker games... games that were made for darker aspects. I found some interesting games below. One, they try to rip off your energy by showing you the grossest astral images. It was like a haunted house ride where they really want to suck your blood. Lol. I allowed it to develop because I wanted to learn something new. Even as I was being tricked into leaking a pint of energy or two I knew I had to experience it to see if it was real. Whatever was on that ride was gross but was supposed to feel super good. The scary thing is I think it does work on some level to the untrained and undisciplined mind.  Most was super sexual and other stuff was just gross. All the while there's some vampire process going on as you go.

Anyway, I got out of there and tried to find a higher more Heavenly plane. For me, I just can't believe people actually could do that... create these terrible games in the astral where they try to take your vital forces. Remind me never to go there again. :)

I entered Heaven and saw that they were giving away Tolkien chocolates in one street corner. I ate two and dreamt I was Gandalf.

shineling

I had a lucid dream where I was the head of a big software company. We were in a meeting when "Linda" runs in and screams: "We've been hacked! All the servers are going down!" We all rush out of the meeting room and I head to my office. On my computer screen I can see the virus taking over our computers. It hits the main server and I start feeling dizzy and then my limbs won't work and I go down. At the same time there is this guy in my head laughing and laughing.

The next thing I see is this old wooden printer. It was like a modern computer printer but all stylized and made of wood. There is a long roll of paper coming out of it with stylized fonts. The camera zooms in and it's a list of names - dead people names. One of the names is mine. I see it come out of the printer and roll down as more names are printed out. It was very eerie especially because in the background is this sound. The sound is of a panting woman rushing down some stairs in high heels. You can tell she is running from something and she is scared and all you hear is the clop-clop of her high-heeled shoes in panic going down risky steps in a run.

I catch a last look at my name before it fades into darkness as the paper disappears into oblivion. Just before it disappears I see a hand of someone with white sleeves reach out and grab the name with his fingers. It comes off the paper like a sticker.

The next thing, I am waking up back into the dream where I am at my software company. I have no control of my body. I am just the eyes looking out. I see myself get up and my body goes over to my desk and opens up a file cabinet. There are some disks there and one is labeled "Antivirus 2714". I see myself put in the disk into the drive and I open up a window and execute a file. Suddenly I see this graphic of my servers coming back online. The whole system is restored and suddenly I'm back in my body.

Linda walks into my office and says, "We're back up! What did you do??" I say, "I just used my antivirus 2714."

Wow! That was a weird dream...

The End.

shineling

Last night I was easily able to separate from the physical. I entered a trance right after falling asleep and exited cleanly. As usual, I went outside and behold! There is a river flowing down the street and the day looks muggy. I see my exgirlfriend flow down the river and I see she's in trouble trying to keep her head above water. I have to decide for awhile and then something takes over and I'm in the water going after her.

Somehow I catch up with her and our presence together seems to calm the river down and we look at each other mystified. Then she has this green light flash her and she stars rising out of the water. She walks on the water and makes it to land. I follow after her easily making my way out. Together we take off to the hills.

We cross a desert to a town of a few people. My exgirlfriend has all of them enchanted and awestruck with her beauty. Indeed she was a Goddess which I had stumbled upon. I gave her room to expand with my powers protecting her and keeping her safe. In return she would give me a kiss which was the sweetest nectar of passion that I knew only true Love could surpass. But this she kept from me and her secret heart flew to the Unknowns.

We made it to the big city where she was the talk of the town. Soon they crowned her their new queen and somehow... I was King. I was a King! I understood more of this Design a little more.

I woke up refreshed knowing I had seen the Goddess inside my girlfriend. I am awestruck at her beauty.

The end

Nameless

That's really good shineling to be able to the goddess despite your present and past feelings.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

shineling

Thanks Nameless.  :-)

Yeah, I was soar for a long time. But dreams like that helped me recondition my feelings. Now when I remember, I remember the good.  :-) Oh well...

T-Man

shineling,

I always enjoy reading your experiences!  AP'ing seems to be very natural for you.  I was wondering about your processing afterwards?  Do you try and do any type of interpretation of what you experienced and/or why you experienced it?  Or do you just accept the experience and let go?

Keep on Posting!

Cheers,
T
The Adventure Continues...

shineling

Thank you very much T-Man. It's always nice to get some encouragement!

Well, after I wake up from a good AP I usually write it down so I won't forget. I try to interpret the dreams but I'll be the first to admit that it's not my best talent. Reading back on my old material sometimes it's like "Ohhh!" now I understand! Lol.

Yeah, I've gotten very good at exiting. But it did take me 30 years of practice to achieve it. I feel bad I can't explain it better... but pretty much all I do is save a little piece of my awareness before I go to sleep. I sorta keep it awake. And then when I'm asleep enough I can just separate. I don't leave a body behind anymore nor do I experience paralysis. I just find myself in the astral and off I go!

Thanks again for your kind words. I plan to keep on writing and posting if it's alright with everyone.

Bye!

shineling

I like posting APs more than dreams but last night I had an interesting dream I want to write down. So here goes...

It was about an Indian family from India. There was a father, a mother, and a single son. I felt I was playing the part of the son because as the story was being told I could feel his emotions.

Well, we weren't the richest people. We rented a small apartment and didn't have a car. But we were very religious and austere. Our religion was what kept our little family together. It's also what kept us apart. The son loved his parents very much but for some reason their religion got in the way of hugging and kissing and signs of affection. It really made him sad that he couldn't express these feelings. I think it was the father who kept it that way because of his religion.

Anyway, years went by and I grew up (the son) and my parent separated and I was going to go to school on my own for the first time. I was at the bus station with my father and it was so painful. The boy wanted to hug his father goodbye but it "wasn't allowed". We said goodbye and didn't even shake hands and this left me feeling so lonely.

At the end of the dream... the boy stops going to school and makes a visit to his mother who is a teacher of archeology at this point. He cries and cries as he finally allows himself to give his mother a hug.

I don't know why I had this dream. Me and my family are very affectionate. We hug all the time. Maybe it was a past life or something I picked up from the astral. Anyway, I learned that affection is a basic human need. You shouldn't let anything get in the way of expressing Love. Maybe it's even more basic than that... hug someone.

:-)

The end

Nameless

You got to experience how the lack of allowing emotions creates pain. This can help you relate to others who do not have such an open relationship as you.  All emotions are necessary and very valid.

Hugs

shineling

That's a good point Nameless. And thanks! Hugs for everyone!  :-P

Lumaza

I always say to people "put yourself in the other person's shoes". By doing this, you get to see things from both sides. Many times, doing that, you get to see how fortunate you really are. It also is very helpful in stressful conversations and disputes! It gives you a whole new understanding of the situation at hand.  Many of our non-physical experiences seem to be "living and being in another person's shoes".  It leads to whole new level of seeing the World in unique and interesting ways.

Last night, my Dream experiences kept ending in an alarm clock going off. I would awaken for real and see that it wasn't my alarm that I was hearing. Somebody was really messing me. As it is, I have to awaken every two hours to give my wife her meds. I don't need to be stirred awake more than that. But I guess, someone thought I did, at least they did last night. The sound was definitely an alarm clock beeping of sorts, but it wasn't the sound my real alarm in my room makes. It duped me at least 4 times last night!  
:-P
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

shineling

Last night I felt like APing after a few days of just going to sleep. I lay down and spent a few moments programming myself for an exit. Then I let go and fell asleep. After a few minutes I went into a trance and found myself floating out of my body and lucid.

I headed out of my room and went outside. My Mom was outside looking at the stars. I was a little surprised to find her in my AP.  When this happens I usually ignore her because I cannot be totally sure she's my Mom or a dream entity. It just makes me uncomfortable for some reason. I lifted off into the night sky leaving my Mom behind and flew down the street.

I decided to check out the "party house" first. It's this house at the end of the street where I can usually find some girls to party with. I usually find something going on in there. I saw that the lights were on so I landed and headed in. It was deserted and it did not look as usual. Someone had changed the decor. I found a long hallway with lots of doors. Outside one door was a pink light so I went in. Inside I found a cute girl waiting for me. I introduced myself and she was super friendly and we ended up kissing for awhile but not much more. I left and exited the house.

I ended up exploring much more. I found myself in a park with a large pool in the center. I had been lucid for so long I got a little worried about my physical body for some reason. I knew if I dove into the water the shock would probably wake me. So that's what I did... I dove into the water and woke up back at home.

I have a lot of these type of APs... where I exit and just explore. I try posting the most interesting APs/dreams but it's always a pleasure to get out of body and just go exploring! There is so much to see and things in the astral have a special look to them like if you were seeing with extra sensory vision. I also try to keep my eyes open for any special people I might want to meet. Astral people can also be very interesting! Hehe.

The end

PerspectiveShift

Keep posting Shineling! I like reading your adventures!

Lumaza's experience reminded my of my recent (second) lucid dream experience. I was in the hypnogogic state for a long time and for some reason I was trying to do a handstand in my thoughts. When I would fall, I would try again and again. After awhile, everytime I did it a part of the experience would get a bit more real. Like my hands on the ground, I would look at all the detail in the ground and then when I tried lifting my legs up for the stand I could all of a sudden feel the movement in my legs like I was actually doing it. And then I fell on my back and could feel the falling sensation. Trippy!

When I got up, the scene was built out. I was standing on a driveway on a country road and knew I was in a dream. (This must have been a Wake Induced Lucid Dream) I tried a reality check that didn't really do anything and started to get bored as I didn't know what to do so I decided to fly (first thought that came to my mind for some reason). I flew really fast up towards the clouds and it felt so real it scared the crap out of me and the dream ended.

That probably tops my experiences so far. Hearing about these experiences is one thing, but actually getting first hand experience is quite intense! It's really cool!! You guys inspire me haha!
Be the change you want to see in the world.

shineling

Hey Lumaza, you mentioned hearing phantom sounds? Funny aren't they? Just woke up to a funny sucking sound that belonged more in a Harry Potter movie. After checking around I could find nothing responsible... What the heck?

PerspectiveShift, that country road sounds beautiful and trippy. I've been to some beautiful places that just reaffirms the astral as its own real world and place. Keep on flying!  :-)

shineling

Two lucid experiences to report today. The first happened 2 days ago. The second last night.

I exited but I was in my old house - the one I had grown up in when I was a teenager. I slept in the basement in my own room. Well, after I climbed out of my bed I felt wonderful. Like really being Home. That's when I heard a scream from a woman outside my room. I went out of the room and saw that 3 people were in my basement and they were watching television. It looked like a horror movie. At this point I don't think my discriminating mind was working fully because I got mad and confronted the 3 people. "What are you doing in my house? Get out or I'll call the police!" I looked around and there where like 10 more people in the room. They put on the stereo and where dancing and making so much noise. I got on the phone and called the police. They arrived and kicked everyone out of my house. The last thing I remember was going back to sleep in my cozy bed in the basement. That Home feeling had returned. Ahh...

Then last night I exited in my current house and went outside. It was nighttime and there where long cirrus clouds in a starry sky. I flew up high in the air and headed east toward the coast. I flew over a big hill but instead of the open sea there was a huge lit city with beautiful skyscrapers and bridges and sparkly waterways that reflected all the lights. I was awestruck at the beauty of this city and I remembered that I have been here a few times. There's some places in the astral that I keep visiting. I've been in this city like 3 times now. I flew down where the movie theater was, landed, and went inside. It's a magnificent theater and it looked very familiar. I have been here 3 times before I remembered. I went into one of the movies and stood in the back for awhile to see what they where playing. All I remember is seeing an image of a couple drinking aqua blue wine on a high terrace apartment over the city. The guy was wiping away the girl's tears with a light green handkerchief and she was smiling. He was saying, "Everything is going to be ok." That's all I saw... I headed out of the movie and climbed some stairs and then went out a window. I flew but I was SO high. I could see the city below and the sun was rising and I could see a bridge. The colors of the sky where so vivid and I got paranoid because I was so high up in the sky. The sun was half out of the water and it looked like an orange orb. It was breathtaking. I straightened out and just flew.

The End :)