The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 28, 2021, 08:59:52

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions  (Read 7237 times)
tides2dust
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2021, 14:50:25 »

This morning I started feeling in-between again and saw somebody. Holding on to his image kind of pulled me out from my body. He looked young, filipino(or cambodian)- had a purple hawaiin shirt and was in a room with a guitar. I wondered if I was him, or if I was just observing. I remember when he looked at his hand it felt like I was looking at my own hand. At first I couldn't really hold on to his image. It was like a faint flash, then I'd see outlines of his environment- and outlines of himself. I had to try to bring the image into focus. After that I was back in my room and a wide-eyed spirit of some sort(was like a partial gaseous/cute looking creature) was telling me I'd have a hard time overcoming something- I think he was talking about all the sensations I was enjoying of feeling in-between. He told me it was a lazy energy that I couldn't resist. I thought it was strange because I just wanted to explore- and so I pushed the creature/entity out of my minds eye and phased through my bedroom door- I went downstairs to the front door and saw the girl dog outside sitting by our bush. Strange, if left to her own she usually runs through the neighbors yard and we have to chase after her. She saw me, and was smiling wagging her tail, the sun looked so nice. I tried phasing through the front door- it was more difficult than my bedroom door. I heard my parents car start- which woke me up- thinking they were actually leaving I wanted the chance to say goodbye. Funny thing is they hadn't left yet, but I did feel really good after having the experience.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 15:19:14 by tides2dust » Logged
tides2dust
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2021, 13:30:38 »

Last night/early morning I was able to project 3 or 4 times. Although I think this might have been a dream about projecting more than, actively projecting? Each time I left my body I noticed how easy it was, I guess because I am usually so absorbed in the sensations and the splitting off. I am not sure how I had so many opportunities, but apparently I took it. By the 2nd and 3rd time I ran into a girl who told me her name, Robyn. She had blonde hair and was tall. I asked her how she was able to meet me and talk to me in this space(my house). She told me she didn't know and could only seem to project on Wednesdays(It's Friday). The last thing I remember her saying was, "I hope this is white magic not black magic." And I asked her to repeat herself, because I didn't know what she meant. She did, she said, "I just hope we're practicing good magic" she said kind of leaned up against a wall, with a shrugged or shied disposition. I don't think I told her anything as a response but instead had a dream that I was somewhere else entirely and a man was walking a giant tiger in a residential neighborhood. The tiger got loose and I was trying to find a hiding place- people looked on and the tiger attacked and killed the man who thought he was stronger than the tiger- that's when others tried running too. I found an older woman in her backyard and she let me hide in her house. I had a couple other dreams after that.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 17:35:07 by tides2dust » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2021, 13:30:38 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

tides2dust
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2021, 13:15:22 »

I had a song play out in my dream and when I listened to it this morning I heard a strange knock in my house as if I'm supposed to pay attention to the lyrics. Not a typical OBE but still unique. It makes me wonder about all the help we receive from the astral. 
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: