News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

shineling’s APs

Previous topic - Next topic

shineling

I haven't been APing lately... just a little here and there. But last night I decided to AP on purpose again. I got in my bean bag and got into my blanket and fell asleep. I watched myself falling asleep and I was tired so it was easy. At some point I fell asleep and dreamed that I'd go outside and take a look to see how things would be when I APed. Isn't that super weird? I dreamed about APing or something!

Anyway, I woke up some and this time I counciously APed. I got out of my bean bag in my astral body and went outside the front door. The first thing I saw were stars.

The sky was littered with some of the brightest stars I'd ever seen. The street was really dark but not black and the darkness felt thrilling. I looked down the street for any lights but there were none... except one. Far down the street was a lit bulb on a building like a church. I engaged my speeder-bike move and was there in a matter of seconds.

I was in front of the building and cars where going by in the street. I think I saw a jazzed up cop car. It was cool looking. I went into the building. At the desk was an old man with a little hat. I think he was like a security guard or something. Anyway, we introduced ourselves and went on to talk about APing and dreams. In the end I think I was talking to a fully conscious entity who understood me and had concepts pertaining to his own individualized experience. I just don't think he knew he was asleep. Maybe it was like two dreamers meeting... except I knew I was dreaming. Or maybe he was a phantom.. he obviously had some kind of life but I am stuck not knowing who these people are that populate my dreams and APs.
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

shineling

I've been having great APs lately. Here is one from a few days ago.

I exited my body and slipped through my bedroom wall. I was outside and it was just dawning. Some of the neighborhood porch lights where still on so I picked the nearest house with a light and opened the door. Inside was a dark tunnel that went on a few meters toward an archway where I could see blue sky. I went down the tunnel and came out the other side.

I saw kids everywhere. Mostly teenagers around sixteen years of age. Everyone was playing. Some where playing volleyball and soccer or rocking on swings or running or just in groups talking. It was a huge playground! Around the playground where two story houses in all colors. A group of young guys came toward me and we started talking.

Something was happening to my vision... it was hard to keep focused. "What's wrong?" said one of the boys. "It's my eyes, I can't see." The boy grabbed me by the bridge of the nose near my eyes and did something and suddenly I could see again. "Thanks, that's better," I said. "Come with us, there's a healer in one of the houses. They'll take a look at you." I agreed and followed the leader to this pointy two story house.

We went into the house but there was a line to see the healer. I could feel myself waking up and I was antsy to see the healer because I knew I didn't have enough time to wait. Suddenly I was lifted into the air, floated up the stairs and into the healer's room. There where many people inside. It was a pretty big room and it was carpeted with soft white carpet. I heard a voice say, "Ok now, everyone lay down on the floor. Now close your eyes and try to go to sleep."

I was gently dropped on a clear spot on the floor and I lay down. Around me I could see many young boys and girls doing the same. The lights dimmed and I closed my eyes and was still. The healing was about to begin.

I was a little afraid. Like going to the doctor. Some really depressing things that are going on in my life right now came to the forefront of my mind. Before I knew it, I was crying like a baby. I was so sad. Then... then... I felt something crazy! Imagine being hit in the face with water from a hose on high. That's what it felt like. But it wasn't ordinary water. It was happy water because as I was drenched with water I got so happy!

I started laughing out loud and the hose continued to water me all over my body. I laughed so hard! I was full of joy! And that's how I woke up... laughing my butt off in bed. It lasted the entire day. It felt like I was joyous and free all day and had this little glow in my heart.

Whatever that magic water was, it certainly did the trick. I don't think I've ever been that happy and laughed so hard. I wonder where that water comes from and who is in charge of dispersing it. It was a healing session after all.  :lol: :-P

Nameless

That was beautiful experience from the higher dimensional healers. Would that we could bottle that water. Thanks for sharing this one shineling.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

T-Man

Awesome experience shineling!  I guess it is true what they say...Laughter is the best medicine!  :lol:
The Adventure Continues...

shineling

Hey thanks! I'm glad someone is reading my wierd aps!  :-D  It's interesting when I have cool APs. Makes me think there is certainly an order to the Universe... and it's beautiful :-) Gives me such hope! :lol:

omcasey

I concur, what an awesome experience! Do you blog your experiences anywhere other than here, Shineling?

shineling

Hey OmCasey, thanks. No... I'm not blogging anywhere else. But it's a good idea. Maybe I'll look into it. It's not really a big deal, I just enjoy writing down my experiences before I forget them. So for now, I'm fine just blogging here...  :-)

shineling

This AP scared me a little because it was on the intense side. It all started in a dream I was having. I felt a slight breeze tickle my face and I snapped into full lucidity! Snap!

I was with friends and they were all excited - a storm was coming. A serious storm. An Awareness Storm. The information was percolating through my network of friends and we were all getting ready. We just wouldn't be lucid, we would be super lucid!

I don't exactly know how the information was spreading, but all my family and friends were congregating. We would take shelter at this building we all knew and usually take shelter in. I seemed to have access to a new vast knowledge about my astral life and could see how me and all my friends were connected to each other. A sort of astral network or community.

I found myself walking down a street with a group of my closest friends toward the building were we would take shelter. I was extra-lucidly aware of everything and had access to all my astral memories. The wind had picked up considerably and I could hear a low ominous moaning coming from the sky. It was dark and flashes of lighting were shooting down. Someone started screaming, "Run! Run! Run!"

We just made it to the building when the storm hit. Everyone found a room and hunkered down. The thing about an awareness storm is that it super-charges one's awareness. It can make someone extremely uncomfortable. Some see it as a chance to explore their awareness but there's always a chance of loosing control and going crazy.

Outside the storm began screaming! As every screech came, my awareness would peak into a climax, and I had access to the deepest depths of my consciousness. I kneeled down in a corner and put my head between my knees. It was painful and totally disconcerting. Every time the storm would screech I kept getting more and more awareness. It was painful in that way. Too much awareness! Too much lucidity! Ahhhh!

Then someone was holding my hand. I looked up and it was my best-friend's sister. We hardly knew each other in real-life, but under the effects of the storm I could remember an ancient history together. Lifetimes and lifetimes together. In many of them we had been married. Another storm screech went by and then she was in my arms and we held each other for dear life. Thanks to my super-charged awareness I could feel every part of her as we clung to one another. In essence we became one being.

The storm continued outside but we found relief in each other. Instead of the uncomfortable pain of too much consciousness we began looking forward to the storm surges. We would climax together and could feel infinity and eternity between us. It had absolutely nothing to do with sex. It felt like I had found my soul mate... someone who knew me and fit together with me perfectly. At this point any awareness of sex was obsolete. It was Love but love so pure and untainted by any carnal awareness. I have never felt anything like it in this current life. It was deep man... At one point we started conversing mind to mind and it was so blissful and intoxicating to share one mind.

I don't know how long we were lost in each other but the storm eventually blew off and me and all my friends "woke up".

Now, as I write this I realize that we are beings who live in two realities. One is our waking life but the other is our astral life and both are just as valid. It's in all our lucid experiences but also in all those we can't remember. We still have so much to discover about ourselves and this universe which we are a part of.

shineling

I've been having some crazy APs lately. Some are worth sharing...

I was at this place that looked like Mars. I was on top of this tall tall cliff and I was just sitting there on it's edge. The drop off must have been a mile deep. And there was this low and lonely moan of the wind. It was such a weird and lonely place but it was beautiful.

Then I had one were after I exited my body, outside was this swirling hole with energy spiraling inward. Something told me it was a "fox hole" and it could take you wherever you wanted. So I jumped in. I appeared in this beautiful neighborhood. The houses looked super modern. There where trees surrounding each house and there where canals of water between the houses (some of them). The design was beautiful in simplicity. I saw two people approaching on a sidewalk and realized they where wearing cat suits. They looked super cute these kitty suits. I went up to the nearest house and I saw my last name on the mailbox. There was also a number on the mailbox, it was 4463. I didn't want to go in so I checked out one of the canals. It ran straight between the houses and it wasn't exactly water. It was this golden color and it looked filmy and thick and lusterly. It was beautiful golden amber color. I wanted to touch it but that's the moment I woke up.

One more... I became lucid at this place high up in the sky. I was inside the building and there was a huge wide opening that led to a docking bay. There where a couple ships docked but the sky was so so so blue. I could have started at it forever. Anyway, some guy comes up to me and scans me with this device. He reads the scanner and asks me to come with him. So I follow him into this other area with lab equipment. This guy shows the scanner to the lab technician. "My my! A 68 particle!" The techs now, take a sample from my skin real fast and puts it under a microscope. It was a next level microscope it was flashing something fierce. This cute girl, one of the lab techies I guess, stars making eyes with me and smiles. The next part is weird too... I guess they invite me to set up my own project bench and start my own project. I realize it's just a bunch of advanced humans setting up cool astral projects in the astral.

I'll try to keep this thread updated from time to time and let you know how I'm doing. Peace...

shineling

One thing about APing is that sometimes you bump into things - or things bump into you.

I fell asleep and exited... but it wasn't my room I exited into. It was a beautiful room in the sky. The room was in a tower and it opened up to the sky. Curtains of silk flew from the columns with a steady breeze.

Suddenly, the bed starts shacking and drops right down into the earth. A trip straight to hell. At the bottom is this green skinned being who looks like he's getting out of this black ooze.

Anyway, he morphs to a handsome human and introduces himself as the Devil.

He showed me things... his harem... from which he offered me my pick of beautiful babes. Then he showed me three movies he was obviously proud of. Him and his retinue seemed excited about those movies. Then we went drinking... in Hell. He was obviously talented in the world of the astral but I doubt he was really Satan. Lol... I hope not anyway. Peace...

Nameless

Heaven and hell, the two most iconic places dreamed of on earth and you go to both shineling, lol.

Wow bungalow, couldn't have said it better myself. :)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

shineling

Hey guys, thanks for responding. Well... if the Devil has come for me, I don't think he's the devil that everyone thinks. The real devil comes deep rooted in nature... a sort of godhead. If he showed up I think as an ally I might consider it...

I like flying too. I fly more than I did before and they are sometimes guided. I went up and up and up one time and found innumerable worlds on top of each other. It just went on and on.

But I've enjoyed exploring my neighborhood a lot. I've been outside my house in darkness at 3 am out of body and it's something else. It's a world between realities and it blows my mind everytime. I started going into other houses. None is ever locked. They just open and the crazy worlds they that each leads to. Each one a fantastic adventure. I stay away from the really dark houses because they are scary. So mostly I just do the ones with porch lights on. It's almost an invitation because it's not really your neighborhood... it's your quantum reflection of your neighborhood... and that belongs personally to you... part of your quantum signature. Anyway, it's always out there... just get out of your body and you're there!

:-D

shineling

Last night I traveled to the farthest reaches of my known universe visiting alien worlds I never knew existed. It started like any normal AP. I flew around free as a bird looking for anything interesting. Well last night I found it. I came upon this laughing little girl. She seemed so strange and half there almost. I approached this being because it was new to my experience and wanted to find out what she or it was. Just a little laughing ghost girl dressed in strange Japanese tights it seemed. She just happened to be a scout from a galaxy far far away.

As soon as I touched her I was transported a million dimensions away. I ended up in a world inconceivable from mine. This world was perhaps millions of years ahead of us. They had astral technology and guided my astral body into a docking bay while I could hear a read-out of my body's abilities, "three raptures, two blades, and 309 maneuvers". What where they talkin about?

I could see part of their astral technology as it held my astral body like a spider with millions of fibers of silk. It didn't seem so strange to me that other advanced civilizations would have astral airports and astral worlds on top of their physical worlds. I could see thousands of other souls coming into the airport, being grabbed by these silky pads, and being guided into the terminal. It was so beautiful. I wondered what kind of transformation a civilization must undergo to be able to grasp such concepts as astral technology. Not just that... a whole astral reality based on their physical reality with rules and laws of its own. Wow I thought.

I was set loose upon this alien world. When I asked one of the airport employees why I was being let go into their astral society he said, "Just part of professionalism." These guys had an open door policy for tourists.

I saw a LOT of weird crap. I saw plants that walked around with little briefcases making errands in this large city. I saw strange looking people, some tall, some short, with all kinds of weird looks. Some looked like blue kitty-cats, some looked like pink koala bears. I passed a pet shop and saw a little girl (I think) playing with a bunch of tribble-like creatures. I held one and it purred in my hand. It was a wonderful sensation. I entered a park with huge fruit trees and asked a park employee if I could take a fruit from the tree. "Sure," he said, "it's just part of professionalism." I bit into it and it was the most tasty astral meal to date. I got to watch some of their television on some screens they had outside. It was AMAZING! I have never seen such eye-candy in my life. I just stared at it for the longest time. The commercials where the absolute best!

Anyway... I've never had an AP like this one. It was out there man. I can't believe there are places like that.

T-Man

Shineling,

Who needs the Disney channel when you have AP's like that!  Very awesome experience!

shineling

Lol.  :-D Thanks T-Man. If I see baby Yoda out there I'll let you guys know. :-P

shineling

I've been staying mostly in lately and just catching up on sleep. But last night I decided to exit... so I drifted off and when I felt the time was right I exited. As I was exiting though I felt a tremendous pull on my astral body and halfway out I was ripped from my physical body. This dark force took me away into an immense black void. I started praying for someone or something to get me out...

Then I saw like a bright dust appear. As it spread beneath me I could suddenly tell they where the lights of a wooden village. Then there was a hill and a sky and I landed. It seemed to be twilight and I was at the bottom of a large foresty hill. Below me I could see a beautiful little town with smoke chiminies going in the evening sky. I saw someone approaching... it was a man in a robe coming down the hill on a small dirt path. He looked Asian and wise. He stopped before me and I addressed him. "Are you a Master?" I asked hopeful I had stumbled unto a wizened being. "No," he said, "just out for a walk." He then proceeded down the hill toward the village. I followed...

I lost sight of the man but came upon a few people as I neared the village. They where sitting in a circle with a bowl in the middle. They called out to me to join them and I took a seat in the circle. Then, one of the girls reached into the pot in the middle and pulled out a small figurine of a dolphin. She threw it into the air and it exploded into a zillion particles. Next thing I know there are real live dolphins swimming around us yipping and yapping happy as can be. Everyone started laughing until they went away. We went through like 3 more figurines before I woke up. One was an octopus where octopuses appeared. Then there were sea horses and then sea stars. It was an interesting AP even though it started kinda bad...  :-)

Lumaza

Quote from: shineling on December 01, 2019, 03:53:44
It was an interesting AP even though it started kinda bad...  :-)
You stayed with it though. Kudos for that!  :-) 8-) That's what happens when you pass the initial fear test. You get to reap the rewards of your bravery!  :-)

Just curious, what's a "sea star"?
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

shineling

Thanks Lumaza! I was really scared there for a little bit...  :-) Here is what sea stars look like:

Lumaza

Quote from: shineling on December 01, 2019, 04:14:45
Thanks Lumaza! I was really scared there for a little bit...  :-) Here is what sea stars look like:

Oh, a "Starfish". I thought that's what you meant!  :wink:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

MarsZM

Quote from: shineling on November 14, 2019, 11:25:57
I saw a LOT of weird crap. I saw plants that walked around with little briefcases making errands in this large city.

lol! man that's awesome!!! that made me giggle i wish i could see that :D

your AP's are super interesting. your last one with the dolphins is so cool too. sounds like you
may have been in a place where they kinda knew maybe you were just "popping in" :)

I been to restaurants over there or almost like little bars... nicest people ever... I think they knew i was kinda from earth and they had no part of earth and knew i was learning. we were all drinking sodas hanging out and then went flying. so these people knew how it worked in the non physical... sometimes i have gone to worlds and walk through a wall and people look at me like i am insane. i accidentally went into this guys house once in the astrals because i lost track of where i was going... passed through too many places.... and i asked him for information on the world i was in. he looked at me like i just broke into his home and then i floated upward and i thought his mouth was gonna hit the floor. it shocked me he didn't understand he could do that over there.

i seen fire trucks just like here and big malls... it blew me away but in the non physical depending where you go there seems to be lots of tvs just like here... people watch movies and eat over there together.... how bad can the afterlife be?!?
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

shineling

Hey Mars, thanks for sharing!

I know what you mean about astral people... sometimes they seem like they know all about Eartly life and sometimes they are profoundly ignorant. I went to this astral plane and was talking to these guys and I asked them what planet I was on. "What's a planet?" they said. I tried to explain about planets and how they revolve around stars. They had no idea what I was talking about and they thought I was crazy. Lol.

Then some astral people do know about Earth. One time I was with this group and they where asking me all kinds of questions about Earth. "Do you smoke?" "No, I gave it up," I said. "It is a disgusting habit." Or one time I was in a hospital of the newly deceased and this girl was crying and saying, "I'm gonna miss my life. I wish I could watch Being Human one more time." (Which is a movie I found out with Robin Williams. Wierd huh?

I've also seen a lot of tv screens myself. Even devices like iPads and cell phones but astral versions where you get your email zapped straight into your brain. I guess technology might be a universal thing. Yeah, after APing for years I am very hopeful about the afterlife. I'm trying to accumulate all the good karma I can get so I end up on a nice astral plane.

Anyway, thanks for responding... see you out there.  :-)

shineling

I had a neat lucid dream I thought I'd share. I became lucid as I was walking down a forest trail. Then I saw a grove of giant sequoia trees and looked up into their giant branches. It was so familiar to me and that's when I knew I had been here many times in my travels. It was like a big recollection... "Oh! The Grove!"

There where people there too that came out of the forest to greet me. I didn't just know them, I remembered having spent years with them here in "the Grove". This had been my home for a long time... maybe even before I had been born. There where many people who presented themselves to me and amazingly I knew most of their names. We played a little game where one by one someone came forward and it was my job to remember their name. Everytime i remembered correctly they would all clap and holler.

The Grove was like an astral park where souls would come replenish themselves. There was Eugene... our leader who took care of us and the Grove. We all took care of our beautiful forest. And there was a river where spirits would wade in to heal themselves. It was our job to guide the souls through the Grove (and the river) and make sure everyone was taken care of.

I met this special girl there that was instantly recognizable to me. I have never seen this person in real life but yet in the astral I remembered a long history of friendship between us. She came up to me at one point and said, "Do you remember me? We share a deep connection." And it was true... I totally felt for this girl and remembered her name.

We all gathered together and Eugene led us into the river. It was quite beautiful. I felt replenished. Then they all put on a show under the Grove with aerial acrobatics. There was a small audience of souls that had come to be healed and we all ah and oohed.

I woke up feeling like I had recovered a piece of my astral history. I hope I get to go back there again. I can't wait to see it again and have that Home feeling one more time.  :-)

Lumaza

Very cool experience Shineling! Keep them coming!  :-) 8-)

shineling

Thanks Lumaza! I'll try to post the good APs. Unfortunately, sometimes I have negative APs... and they aren't very pleasant. I guess it's just the nature of the universe... I'll try to keep it on the light side.

Speaking of light side... I just took a nap and I APed. Here is something worth sharing I think.

I've been so sad lately. My kitty got run over a few days ago. Anyway, I exited my body and saw my dead kitty Jaxy on the couch! I was so happy to see him. He looked healthy and alive and as I petted him he started purring like usual. The cool thing was I also saw my other cat who is currently napping. I've suspected for a long time that cats are expert APers. Well, we had ourselves a little reunion my two kitties and me and it made me happy. I've been missing my kitty so much since he left us. This made it better.

I used to have a tabby and when he died I saw him in my APs for months after. Maybe they hang around for awhile.... they sorta transition over gradually... maybe.

T-Man

shineling,

Always enjoy reading your AP's!  Sorry to hear about your kitty.  Always tough loosing a member of the family.  I had my cat from when he was only about 6 weeks old but had to put him down last year.  He was a couple months shy of 20 years!

I just wanted to comment about seeing your kitty during your AP.  A few years ago while my cat was still alive I had been napping on the sofa and my cat was also sleeping nearby in the living room.  I had a spontaneous OBE (RTZ) and I saw my cat walking around as well even though I knew he was sleeping.  I believe they AP all the time and probably explains why they sleep so much!

Keep up the great posts!