News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

shineling’s APs

Previous topic - Next topic

shineling

I'm having these APs were I'm moving from place to place. This is achieved through some kind of highway network through the astral. It gets very crowded sometimes with all kinds of people moving through the astral.

I've seen highways that are full of super modern cars going at break neck speed and it's so astrally that you can tell it's real. I've also been in tunnels with people moving on foot. There are all kinds I guess. It's just like a street network but in the astral.

Interesting...

"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

shineling

About an hour ago I woke up from a nice AP. I got out of body and off my bed and decided this time to explore my home and not go outside. The funny thing, after some exploring, is that my house in the astral was a luxurious house. It had three levels and my backyard was huge. And I could change things just by squeezing my fist. Things would transform into whatever I wanted and I seemed to have quite an imagination in the astral.

The backyard was full of neighbors having a bbq. I went out and joined them. We started talking but they all wanted to come in my house and check it out. So in they came against my wishes. Up the stairs and into my room where they lay down on the bed and fell asleep. Well, I woke them up and asked them to leave but they complained that my house was the best and they didn't want to go home. I offered to show them how to transform their own houses... so off we went to their house. There where like three of them, two boys and a girl.

It took about half an hour per house... in a few ways it was an exhausting AP. We found a trapped ghost in one house - the girl's - where a little girl lived in her closet. She didn't speak and we couldn't make her leave so we gave her some pillows and a blanket and left her be. We continued to make their houses really beautiful and luxurious over the next hours

After we were done with their houses which they did a great job on I came back to my house to find it in it's regal state. There was an elevator in the lobby which didn't used to be there so I took it to my third floor room and got into bed and went to sleep in my astral bed. Ahhhh, a job well done.

I think I slept for another hour dreaming about huge rooms with nebulas and galaxies in them.

The End.

Hope you liked that one.  :-)

shineling

I had an interesting experience last night. I was sort of meditating in my large bean bag and I must of fallen asleep. I then became lucid and knew I was in the astral. I sorta lifted my upper body and then noticed that gravity was very low and drifted up and up into a black sky. It was expansive and I had a crystal clarity of this immense room I drifted up into.

There where voices in that silence that got more pronounced until I could hear thousands of voices talking over each other.  Then voices became so numerous they became a white hum that had form and feeling. And then that ocean of awareness touched me on my left foot and sort of attached itself to my foot chakra. It was a weird feeling but very pleasant. Extremely pleasant actually. It felt like my foot was being massaged from the inside by the whole world.

I woke up and my foot was still humming with energy. It lasted like 20 minutes and then it faded. But for awhile there it felt like... like... I had a hook-up to the cosmic internet and it plugged right into my foot. My foot was full of this amazing holy energy and awareness. I don't even have the words to describe this feeling but it hummed and just as it was affecting me, I could also affect it. It felt like someone had put a piece of pure Love right up my foot. So weird!

shineling

Last night I had a lucid AP about my deceased father. We were at the family farm which is his favorite place to be and where he retired. We were sitting on the porch looking out toward the forested ravine where the orange groves are. I was totally lucid and here was my chance to talk to him finally.

I asked him if he knew he had died? And he said that of course he remembered his death. He went on to say that he had passed some kind of judgement or review of his life before he had been allowed to come here at the "farm". He said that he was definitely not dead in the sense of nonexistance - that he had awareness and that he was learning how to exist in this new reality.

I really hope that this AP was not just a dream I dreamed to console myself that my father was not really dead. But now more than ever I think maybe he really is out there at the farm, drinking his beers and tending his orange groves.  :-) so I hope so anyway.

DarknChildlike

Wow,. This is a really really great thread... and this last entry made me wanna cry for just a moment,. I really can't wait to meet some of my passed loved ones.

Thank you for posting such beautiful journeys,. I wanna be able to stay out longer, I get kind of excited and get ahead of myself instead of tying myself to the scenery by researching the surroundings, like is recommended,.

I've only just jumped to the last page of entries still have to go back and read this thread from the very beginning to get caught up.

There are several regulars here that I would love to read their journals or memorable AP's this is the first I've stumbled across,. After I've had my fill with this thread, any recommendations of others threads on AP experience stories?

Nameless

That was beautiful Shineling. I hope that at least in part this episode has given you some closure on your father. <Hugs you>
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

shineling

Hey, thanks for visiting my thread and thank you for the kind words!

Well, I'm pretty much self taught but when I was first getting started I did read all of Robert Monroe's books about APing and OOBE. That's where I first learned about the "roll-out" technique and I still use it sometimes to this day. When you lay down, get ready to sleep, and when you're ready, you just sort of roll-out of your body to one side. The way I learned APing was by taking naps during the daytime. It's more likely then that you'll reach that zone where you are half-asleep and half-awake. That's the trick... you have to be a little lucid before sleep catches up with you and then you just roll out.

Well, thanks again for visiting! Good luck to both of you on your journeys!  :-)

shineling

A few nights ago I found myself in Dharmaville... There was space above and below. It was quiet and peaceful... and poignant. This sense of poignancy led my own mind to create fantastical realms full of people and voices. I wondered if this was abomination the kind often spoken of in Dune or the brunt of all my mind's maras. It all seemed to stem from a claustrophobic mind which I slowly took a hold of and talked it down to a whisper. Then the Dharma was beheld in full and it was a comforting kind of space, welcoming and honest where none of my mind could be hidden.

shineling

I got to explore the blackness a little more... mostly I just was tired of fearing it so when I next saw it I just started walking down the street into the dark.  What I saw in the darkness was that it got darker but at the same time it came with a great clarity that it was Empty because it needed to be so clear. The darkness was dark not because of evil or negative emotion ... it was dark because reality was so clear and  sane.

Then also lately I've been having APs of group parties with these cool people I meet. Sometimes it feels like I've known them before. We drink, we smoke, and cigs and alcohol feel even better in the astral. I wonder if there's health consequences in the astral... but I think not.

Lumaza

Quote from: shineling on June 28, 2020, 23:29:56
I got to explore the blackness a little more... mostly I just was tired of fearing it so when I next saw it I just started walking down the street into the dark.  What I saw in the darkness was that it got darker but at the same time it came with a great clarity that it was Empty because it needed to be so clear. The darkness was dark not because of evil or negative emotion ... it was dark because reality was so clear and  sane.
That 3D darkness has teachings as well. I love just basking in it. It's so peaceful and tranquil. A great place to ponder and many times your ponderings will be answered in some way, shape or form.

You need to rid yourself of the brainwashing throughout your life that the "darkness" is evil.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

shineling

Thanks Lumaza. Yeah... there is something very peaceful about the darkness but it still scares me a little. What I liked was that it's a very calming place which brings a strong stability and sane frame of mind. Since there's nothing going on in the darkness except itself, it's easy to remain in the moment and be yourself - your true self.

Cya around.  :-)

omcasey

It is always encouraging for there to be those who are in the very active phase of the process of awakening ( and going out  - a lot ).

Thank you for keeping this blog, Shineling, it brings back such a fond energy and memory.

Please keep logging and sharing your experiences. ♥︎

shineling

Thanks so much Omcasey. It's nice to know that someone is actually reading my messages! Yeah, I'll keep posting my experiences and sharing my explorations. Thanks again!  :-)

shineling

I used a fan last night to fall asleep. My air conditioner broke and they have yet to fix it. So I was using a fan and this, I believe, helped me exit my body into the astral. I climbed out of bed and I knew I was completely lucid in the astral. I went out my room and out the front door into the deep dark night.

I looked up and down our street. A few houses had lights on their porches and these are the ones I visit. I stay away from the dark houses and this has become a signal for me and my higher astral self to communicate and say yes, that house is safe. The house across the street had their lights on. So I hopped and floated across the street and went in. Houses are always unlocked in the astral.

My sight was super clear as I opened the door. Inside were four people. I quickly took stock of what was happening. Four people were dreaming and I said, "Hi Mother!" to the older woman there knowing she would then accept me in her dream. A smile crossed her face and then she went on cooking dinner.

I spied a beautiful girl on the couch and I went up to her, offered my hand, and said, "Let's go to your room." She smiled and took my hand and we retired to her room where I kissed her thoroughly and we lay on her bed for about 30 minutes doing what men and women do when they are alone together.

The sex was beautiful and as we lay locked in union, were transported to another world as we explored deep kisses and deep connection. I had never had astral sex this good... it lasted so long and was so deep. It definitely helped me clear the cobwebs that had accumulated over the past weeks. For some time now my astral travels had been boring and predictable... anyway, last night trumped all of that and I woke up refreshed and with a big smile on my face.

shineling

I was lucid but I don't remember how it had started. I was with my brother and his friend and we were going into the university to get our Trionomy books. Everyone was learning Trionomy. I wasn't too sure I cared or actually didn't understand what the big deal was... but it was new and gathering quite a following.

In the back of my mind I wondered if living in the astral could support such things as universities and book learning. I decided to closely pay attention.

We followed the crowds into this large room with tables. On the tables where the books on Trionomy. We got in line and soon we each had our own copy. My brother's friend was really excited because as he put it, "It's the next level!"

My brother and friend then departed or at least I lost track of them. I sat down on a bench and leafed through my new book on Trionomy. There where some diagrams that looked interesting but in the end I thought this was probably just the latest fad in human astral dynamics. That's when a cute mousey blond girl sat next to me. We got into a conversation and she wanted to know all my fields of expertise. I rattled off all the computer languages I knew and she seemed impressed. I took a chance and kissed her lightly on her tiny mouth. She smiled and kissed me right back.

"But how good are you at Trionomy?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

Hmmm... I should of really found out what Trionomy IS. Lol.

omcasey

Quote from: shineling on July 03, 2020, 17:41:09
Thanks so much Omcasey. It's nice to know that someone is actually reading my messages! Yeah, I'll keep posting my experiences and sharing my explorations. Thanks again!  :-)

Heck it is has been so long since I have come across anyone still experiencing regularly and making logs.. - thank YOU.

I wish you would start one of these and just copy/paste over on my board , it would be a nice injection!

Such a familiar energy in your logs. my chords are being struck.  :-)

Journal section. ( just in case )

shineling

Hi Omcasey! Sure thing! I'll post to your board next time I have an especially good AP! No problem.  :-D

omcasey

All of these are good!, but I won't be greedy and put you to work copy/pasting.  :-)

It will be good to have someone save myself posting experiences. I wonder if there are fewer people popping out than there were a decade ago when things were booming.

What do you think?

Lumaza

Quote from: omcasey on July 07, 2020, 17:02:23
All of these are good!, but I won't be greedy and put you to work copy/pasting.  :-)

It will be good to have someone save myself posting experiences. I wonder if there are fewer people popping out than there were a decade ago when things were booming.

What do you think?
Yes, there definitely is. But I find the people that stuck with it have moved up a few levels on the "NPR Totem Pole"!  :-) The experiences can be so intense, but also "rewarding"!

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

shineling

It all started late last night. It was around 3 am when I finally stopped my reading and fell asleep. At some point I became lucid and rolled out of my bed into the astral. I went outside and that's how my adventure began.

Outside it was dark but not pitch. A blue and purple light ebbed from the sky and there where pale and thin wisps of clouds with a starry background beneath. In my back yard I found an old lady looking up at the sky. She had a pair of ear phones on which attached to a small dish which was pointed upwards to the heavens. I asked her what she was doing.

"I'm listening to the Changes," she said. "There's something happening to the world and if you listen carefully you can hear it." I moved on down the street and passed a store where they where selling ear phones and dishes. It was packed with people. People where coming out with their brand new ear phones and dishes. It was really interesting and it seemed to be some kind of global phenomena happening. I continued down the street.

I came to a wonderful place. It was some kind of hippy festival and flea market. I immediately went in. There where lots of people enjoying the festival and selling and buying things. I passed stalls of masks and jewelry, wood carvings, incense and spices, furniture, herbs and smoking supplies, and all kinds of stalls selling foods. It was really cool and I spent most of my time looking at things and tasting the local cuisine. I had my wallet with me and it was loaded with money. When I offered them my money they seemed surprised I was using dollars but accepted them nonetheless. I was offered some kind of edible for free and I ate it and it made me feel really good.

I also had a cell phone with me and one point it started making weird sounds. I took it out of my pocket and the screen was saying the gps location was something like Aurora. I've never heard of a city called Aurora myself but I was in the astral. Then a red alarm came on it and said that cell phones where not allowed here in Aurora and then it started to morph. It turned into this little aquarium with a tiny little fish swimming inside it. It was really pretty. I put it back in my pocket and walked on.

I came upon this work of art. The art was actually a large stairs that led down to the beach. It's so hard to describe these stairs... it was like fronds that curved down in sections and they where all kinds of colors. I took the fronds down to the beach and sat down with my bag which was full of stuff I had bought at the hippy festival.

The sun started to come up and eventually I woke up. I really had a good time.

The end. :)

GrumpyRabbit

Quote from: shineling on February 03, 2020, 09:28:24

and the car takes off - driving itself! I was freaked out at first but the "driver" was a good driver because the car managed to steer around curbs just fine. I could see the driving wheel turn all by itself. It was super neato!

Ha, cool! I just took a ride in a self-driving car myself! It's always neat to have an experience, and then afterwards to read that someone else had the same experience, too =)

shineling

Hey GrumpyRabbit! Yeah, that's cool. Glad to know I'm not the only one with self-driving cars! Lol. I've also been in a self-driving empty bus which was kinda freaky and a self-driving old semi-truck. And sometimes they get so fast it's kinda scary. Hehe.

Thanks for dropping by.  :-)

shineling

Last night I exited into my room and then went outside. It was a beautiful night. I activated my hand jets and rose into the air. Instead of going down the street like I sometimes do, I went straight up toward a bank of clouds that peeped pink and orange from the sunset. What I saw above to clouds surprised me.

Hovering in between the clouds where hundreds of meditating monks. I could see the closest ones with their eyes wide open and strangely lit looking toward a point deep inside themselves.

I waited a few seconds, just hovering there in the starry night breeze, to see what would develop.

Just as I began to get bored this sense of peace and wholeness overtook me. Something pushed me from below. It felt like a cushion of air. I slowly settled and turned my hand jets off. I was floating. Levitating.

I breathed in deeply. I had never felt so at peace. The mediating monks seemed to be sharing their vibration with me. I felt safe, serene, awake, and safe. My breath was the best part of it. It felt like all of us where breathing in-sync. There has never been a place I most wanted to be and most want to return to. It felt amazingly beautiful as if I had been searching for such a place all my life.

At the same time it felt like it was the most ordinary thing to do. As if this amazing peace was the default setting of the Universe. No matter what happened to me I now knew that I could return to this place anytime I wanted.

To test this... I meditated this morning and visualized myself in those clouds, surrounded by all the peaceful monks. The feeling returned. It was so simple and yet it was everything I had been searching for.

It might sound boring, just sitting and sharing silence in the clouds but something maintains us. It's almost like a blanket of Love surrounds us all and as is still and quiet and we wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

I surmise that we can tap into this vibration anytime we want. Have you every meditated in a group? Well, same thing. All we need to do is connect to all those beautiful beings that are now serenely meditating and become one of them. The more the merrier! Ahhhh!

shineling

It was a pleasant lucid dream last night but also a little sad. All I remember was that I was being escorted down this hallway in a really modern building. Everything was clean in shades of blue. In fact, the color blue was everywhere. The person escorting me was a black female with a spiffy little suit.

We turned a corner and entered an empty room. Inside was a black man in his own spiffy suit and my exgirlfriend. She seemed to be glowing and her blond hair shown clean, long, and bright. Her vivid blue eyes shown as she looked at me with this small little sad smile.

The black woman was suddenly asking me a question. "Do you want her?" I said, "No. She broke my heart." It was over just as quick as that and we left the room and my escort disappeared.

I walked out unto this balcony that overlooked a huge fruit tree. I remember how me and my ex had walked under that same huge tree in happier days. Now I could see that the fruit had been harvested and the color of it was darker. I could see the empty pods where the fruit had been.

All I remember next is that I spent the rest of my dream looking for my exgirlfriend. I think I had changed my mind and was asking everyone in a suit where she was. She was nowhere to be found.

In real life she wants to get back together but I'm not sure... kinda hesitant since she did break my heart really bad. Sigh... I don't know what to do yet. Hmmm.

omcasey

Wow. truly profound.. I wonder what you'll do.