News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

shineling’s APs

Previous topic - Next topic

shineling

I had a successful exit last night and lifted out of my beanbag a little awkwardly. Sometimes it's tough getting out of my beanbag. It's
like getting out of a large ball of cotton. So I go out my room and into the night. I go across the street and go inside a house with
a light on. The ones with lights are always open and inviting. I explore the house and it's empty. The lights are on in every room.
In the master bedroom is a standing mirror and when I looked at my reflection it looked like I was 18. Somehow the mirror
had depth so I push against it and it turns into a tunnel. I go inside. It leads straight and upwards. The walls
where like a white cave, smooth and bumpy.

I exit into a starry night. There are hills and a river meandering through it. There is a small town below so I make my way to it. It
takes me about 20 seconds to get to the town with this speed trick I know. You sorta do your floating and then put one hand directed
forward and one hand directed backwards. And then you sorta pull air with your forward hand and expulse with your backward hand. Almost
like a jet. I was there in seconds.

I go into town and there are neon signs everywhere. What look like bars and brothels are on each side of a generous street. I go
into a pretty building with blue and pink neon. Inside I see cubicles with one person a piece. They are just standing there in their
cubicle. So I go up to one person and ask what they are doing.

The guy asks me if I could use a friend for an hour or two. He quotes me some kind of price. I gather this is some kind of brothel.
I exit the building and go down the street trying to read the signs. But they are in a very weird language I have never seen.

I go into what looks like a bar and it's very well lighted. The bartender asks me if I want to try their moonshine. He brings me a
glass half-full of clear moonshine. It tastes like bitter water but goes down smoothly. And then I feel it. Astral alcohol!

I "went to sleep" soon after that and had pretty dreams. I was completely lucid for this one until the last part where I drifted away.

The End
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

shineling

Last night I had a story dream... one of those long visions that sometimes come during sleep. It was about a huge city filled with star children. The only thing was that this city was inside a huge spaceship. And inside were skyscrapers and houses and parks. There where so many star children that it was becoming uncomfortable to live in the spaceship - because there was no way out.

Somehow though two star children escaped and made it out of the city. They where so happy they were free. They journeyed throughout the astral and finally came to a world rich with Life. They found fertile forests where they could hide. Then one day a young man was exploring the woods when they chanced upon him. He was spending the night all by himself in the deep dark woods.

The star children approached him and read his thoughts. They felt the loneliness that he was feeling. That's when they came out from their hiding spot and sang to him. They turned into little lights that danced around him and sung him tales of the Universe. The boy was so happy that he accepted them into his Spirit and they became a Trio from that day on.

They had many adventures and learned many things from each other. Some other humans somehow noticed something special about this boy and started wondering about him. Some even began harassing him. The boy and the star children fought the bullies and gained much merit because of this. In time these three souls became legendary in some worlds  and would be sent into messed up worlds to fix and balance their Spirit. They had so much merit that things could only get better for everyone.

To this day they travel together friends forever casting Light where the shadows encroach.

The end

Nameless

Count this as one of your most significant projections, not just a dream.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

PhaPriSpa

Quote from: shineling on March 21, 2022, 00:04:49

... But there is another I know… and these are true allies. I have one myself. Unlike the selfish inorganics they share their energies lend support to the organics.

... I suggest you look into getting yourself an ally - a positive inorganic. I was lucky enough to catch one in the forest. They are great aids when confronting negative energies. They have amazing knowledge of how astral energy works. ...

... Put your intentions on gathering and saving positive energies until you have a reservoir you can tap into. Like I said, getting an ally can be a great way of existing. Mine is always with me, pulsing, taking care of me, and helping me deal with negativity.

Hello Shineling.

I'd appreciate a lot if you can Please share with us the detailed story of how you contacted the Good/Positive Inorganic that became your Ally in the Astral Realms, and how was your Conversations with this being and the Process that lead you to became his/her Ally and him/her to became your Ally.

It'd also be nice to know How this Good/Positive Ally has helped you and if you can Please share with us some of the Experiences you've had of Help and Assistance that you've received from your Ally in the Astral/Dream Worlds. It'd be nice to know if that help has also extended in the Waking Physical World (on Earth) and in what fields that help has happened (¿if that's the case, do you hear the voice and guidance of your Ally?). ¿How does your Ally contact you in the Astral/Dream Realms? ¿Does he/she speaks to you, and/or suddenly appears to you, and/or transports you to some places, and/or what methods of contact are used?

This can be of Great Help for Me (and Others who read your Experience) to know the process to achieve success in Finding a Good Ally and Convincing (Motivating) him/her to become One's Ally.

I appreciate all the Details you can Please share with us to be able to know a right way to do this process and also the characteristics to take in consideration to be able to Recognize and Accept the Help and Assistance of a Good/Positive Ally. Also would be nice your Experience about how the "Negotiation" process with these beings is, and (if possible if you know) the implications that this Mutual Agreement could have.

I thank you in advance for all the Lights you can Provide Me (Us) in this Field of having a Good/Positive Ally in the Astral/Dream Realms.

I send you my best regards.

PhaPriSpa

:)

shineling

Hey Phaprispa... I am kind of hesitant to go into all that so publicly on this forum. A lot of it is considered secret knowledge. Tell you what though... most of it can be found in my book. Here is where you can get your own copy.

Paperback:
https://www.lulu.com/shop/sergio-parada/shop/sergio-parada/guardians-of-the-separate-reality/paperback/product-1w4p5e58.html?page=1&pageSize=4

Kindle
https://www.amazon.com/Guardians-Separate-Reality-Guide-Adventurers-ebook/dp/B07MPNKVQB

Good luck.  :-)

omcasey

Awesome - you wrote a book !!

shineling

Yeah, it's been a few years since I wrote it... Just felt I needed to put down the knowledge and experience. Might help someone going down the same Path.  :-P

shineling

I became lucid in a crowd of people... we were on this grassy hill. One guy was mentioning to his friends to follow him. "Come see my new project," he was saying. So we all followed him and suddenly there was amazing music playing. You could also see the music as a wave pattern and it was rippling in pink sending waves and waves into outer space. It was really beautiful. After the show everyone went their separate way. I caught up to one of the people who had been watching and said something like, "I wonder how one makes music do that?" The guy looked at me and that's when he turned toward me inquisitively. He takes out this gadget and says, "Stand still." He scans my head with this gadget and says, "...a few accomplishments, one big one..." He scans my right leg, "...a slave to power..." He scans my left leg, "...but also a healthy dose of freedom. Later dude." And he disappears over the hill.

I am so tired of people with astral gadgets. I've had so many dreams now where astral tech played a part. I've even used them myself and there's part of me that's really turned off by the technology available out there.

Then the dream changed and I was in my old room at my father's farm. However, there was someone sitting on the bed - a nun in garb. It's interesting because we sold that farm to a covenant of nuns. The last time I heard about my father's farm, it had been taken over by nuns as a retreat. So when I saw that nun on my bed it kinda freaked me out. Am I haunting my old room at the farm? I have a lot of dreams about my Dad and he's always at the farm and now it's a retreat for nuns...

Strange dreams. I learned a few weeks ago that I have to move. So I've been house hunting. Found something nearby and made an offer and got it. So I'll have a new neighborhood soon to explore. I can't wait to explore its astral side. Sounds like fun! I wonder what I'll find. It's also gonna be a trip exploring my new home astral side. We'll see.......

The end

shineling

I had a good exit last night. I just sort of floated vertically and then naturally assumed a standing position. It was kind of confusing because everything felt like normal waking reality. I wasn't 100% sure I had exited so I went into my bathroom and tried the light switch. It was non-operational. I tried to fly or float by using my hand jets and sure enough I lifted a few inches off the ground - I was asleep!

I went outside and it was pitch dark as sometimes happens. The houses had no lights on them. I went right and lifted into the air hunting for something interesting. As the road bent west that's when everything changed and I entered the wastelands. There was light coming from everywhere and everything was lighted in grays and whites. The buildings where this ash color like they had been burned but still maintained their shape. It was so quiet. I wandered around and everything looked old and deserted. I remember being somewhere like this before. Ash Town. There was litter on the ground but it was ancient. I passed a wind mill, a skeleton of a tree, old mansions with dark windows, an old theater with a few letters on it. There seemed to be like a few locations but they melted together to form chaos... yet there was a beauty to it. Like an old forgotten astral environment where everything and everyone had moved on.

I went back the way I had come hoping to exit the town of ash. I found my street and flew back toward my neighborhood. When things started looking like normal I relaxed. I noticed my house and that I had left the door open. I went passed it and then Color Town appeared. It was day time and the houses looked like they where made of candy. They where so bright and colorful. The lawns looked perfectly manicured and all that bright green. There where no cars whatsoever - not one. I looked at the houses and the windows where the only dark areas. Something spooked me about this neighborhood. It was just too perfect and new. The sky was blue blue blue without one cloud marking it. I decided to go back to my house before getting lost. And I really didn't want to go into any houses this time. But it was a gorgeous neighborhood. Just kinda creepy that desolation...

I found my house after some back flying and landed in my driveway. I went in and closed the door and went in my room and lay down and fell asleep. At least that's all I remember.

It was a weird night because it felt so real. Like these dimensions of my neighborhood are out there right now. And it's not the first time that I've been there in those places. Which makes me think... what exactly are they??  :-o

shineling

I think I was having a dream when something happened and my awareness became instantly clear and lucid. It was like a part of me needed help so the whole of me arrived. The first thing I know is that four bullies are surrounding this small little teen of a girl. They are taunting her and she's about to cry. My first reaction lucidly is to kick some butt. So I barrel into the group, do some yelling and pushing, and the bullies flee. I acquaint myself with the girl and we become friends. She says she wants to take me Home to meet her family. She's so sweet and cute, thin, with blond short hair. She holds my hand and reality sorta folds in on itself and we're suddenly in another place. It's beautiful with lots of trees on one side and a great dirt plain on the other. I look at this dirt plain but it's not really dirt. The ground is made of little bricks all the way to the horizon. I inspect one of the bricks and it's made of even smaller rectangles like cells.

Anyway, she takes me to her house and that's made of bricks too. There's nice plants on and around the small house. I meet her Mom and Dad and her little sister. They are super nice and we hang out in the kitchen for awhile. Then she says if I'd like to go to the Border to help the shiblings. (I don't exactly know what a shibling is.) I agree to go with her and she packs a picnic basket and we walk to the border on this brick road. When we get there I see what a shibling is. They are the people who make the bricks. They make the astral world bigger and bigger. I see tons of newly made bricks on the ground. They look like they are drying or being prepared. Everything is kind of dark and brown though. But the bricks are very pretty almost like the road, kinda amber and honey colored.

We stayed with the shiblings and shared the food. I remember giving her a hug goodbye and saying something like, "I'm about to wake up! I have to go..." and then ta-da! I was back in my bed.

The end

shineling

I was driving in this realistic dream and when I looked over my girlfriend was on the other side of the car next to me. I was driving my old crown vic for some reason and it was white. My girlfriend said to pull over into a dirt road and in a few minutes a big old white mansion appeared. It looked a little dilapidated but I had been here before. It's really a school for spiritual endeavors. It seems to be one of my girlfriend's favorite places to visit in dream land - at least my "dream" girlfriend.

We started in the back porch after greeting everyone. We lay in this cushion thing that overlooked the lake. I planted a hundred kisses on her face and she smiled and laughed. Then we went inside to the library. We started watching a film but as we watched this film what was happening in the film tangled together with our dreams. First there was a dark wolf that crossed a rope bridge. That wolf was me. Then a white wolf appeared that was my girlfriend and she hesitated at the bridge. Then the white wolf started going out of shape like her profile was drawn in angled lines. But then a light brown wolf appeared and helped the white wolf. Finally, she started looking like normal and crossed the bridge to me.

As the two wolfs got together on the other side I feel someone grab me in a huge hug and laugh into the crook of my neck. I hugged her back and there where more happy kisses.

The end

shineling

I was trying to exit, and I was in that half-between state, when the background turns white and I see the cartoon outline of this Wonder Woman girl appear. She was being redrawn like 10 times a second until it produced this animated layering effect. She had a crown of yellow, then blue, then violet, all kinds of colors. And she seemed drawn with a super hero uniform. After that came two more super women, also drawn on a bright background of white.

They started speaking to me and said this: "This is the Mahayana..." A thousand petaled white lotus appeared this time in 3D. It twirled and began unfolding. "It leads to this..." Now an 8 petaled pink lotus appeared. I think the 8 represent the 8 virtues of Buddhism or the Noble 8 Fold Path.

After that I became lucid in this huge carpeted room. It was empty except for me laying down in my bean-bag (which was also there) and this huge wooden whale. From my bean-bag I checked out this whale. It was carved with all kinds of designs and strange languages. I see this woman with short hair appear so I get up and go and talk to her.

"Where'd you come from?" she asks.
I say something like, "I'm looking for someone that can teach me the full Mahayana."
"Ahh... the Mahayana. I know it well. What's with the whale?"
"I think it belonged to my former Master."
"That's interesting. Look in the mirror."

I looked into one of the mirrors on the wall and I had a big bruise on the left side of my face.

"Don't worry... I'll watch out for you. I take care of a lot of people."

We went into a kitchen where a few people where making a meal. She handed me a small knife and said, "Cut these carrots."

And that's all I remember....

I looked up the Mahayana today and went over a few of my books on it. Kinda inspires me to seek some formal training. Hmm... wow.

Then end

shineling

Just to update everyone... I'm officially a homeowner. Moved in yesterday. It was rough... I got a soar back. But I am now in my new house. :)

Not too much to report... a had an AP where I visited this city inside a hollow bowl of a canyon. It was massive. As I was led into the rustic city I could look up in all directions and I could see cliffs all around me. It really felt like I was in a huge earth bowl. The people leading me into the city wore arabian clothes and it seemed as if I was on some sort of pilgrimage with them.

Then I had another AP where I ended in my old car driving my Dad around. My Dad has been dead 7 years now. We were driving around the boonies of central Florida and I got us lost. We ended up on this dirt road and in the forest and there were these abandoned wooden houses on both sides of the road. They where really pretty though. One looked like a tree house. And the eerie quiet....

I haven't really been paying that much attention to my dreams. Been pretty busy with real life lately. Hopefully things will calm down soon and I can get back to really going out there again... I hope.

Cya!

Lumaza

Congratulations on your new home Shineling!  :-) I too recently became a first time home owner. It's a good feeling!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Congrats on the new home Shine. Thank your back for being a trooper. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

shineling

Thanks Lumaza and Nameless!  :-)

Another big day today... went back to my old rental and cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. Tomorrow I get to REST.

Feels good to be home finally!  :lol:

shineling

Last night I had a lucid experience that's worth writing down. I went to sleep and woke up in another world. I was still me but I lived downtown in a beautiful city. Everything was modern and the buildings were futuristic. I was lucid but as this other me. I did my morning routine and then headed off to work. Apparently I worked at this astral company that made astral apps.

I walked into work which was called Stormfront Studios and I knew everyone there. It was like I had been given access to many more memories of mine and I knew everyone's names. It was more than that... I was actually familiar with all of them. I went into my office and worked on the app. It was an app designed to replace an older environment with new material... I think. I had a computer and some kind of terminal I could input and read data from.

I talked to many people and engaged in several meetings with these new people which were very familiar with me and which I counted as old friends.

I left work and got ready for my third date with this girl I had been seeing. Tonight I was planning to kiss her for the first time. We met and it was a great date. I walked her home and at her door I kissed her. She was shy at first but then she fell in with me and we kissed for real.

I woke up right after that! Darn...

It's nice to see myself or some part of myself living a nice life... especially when my Earth life isn't so spectacular. :)

shineling

Last night I exited in my room at my new house and was very surprised by someone suddenly grabbing my foot and throwing me against the wall. I quickly recovered but I was grabbed again and thrown to the other side of the room like a rag doll. The only thing I could think of was to get into my meditative posture and start meditating.

It worked for awhile but I could feel that negative power hovering around me... testing my defenses. It made me really tighten up on my meditative posture with a straight back and my eyes open... like a real Buddha. The background turned this red color and two nasty looking men walked into the scene. They started sticking scissors between my teeth trying to pry my mouth open. I knew then that this was some kind of test so I tried to enter that serene meditation. Suddenly they brought out a big sledge hammer and swung at my face! The whole scene shattered like a pane of glass!

Suddenly I was in this car. My father was driving and my mother was in the passenger's seat with me in the back. The car was driving through the air. Below I could see a beautiful lake with lots of trees and mountains. As we went over the lake the car descended toward an island. It was populated by giant oaks and a white house in the middle. There where so many big trees that the house lay nestled inside them in beautiful patterns of light and shadow. It was really beautiful and homey.

We got out of the car and went inside the house. I remember being so excited to be on this "vacation" that I woke myself up! Oh well... it was nice while it lasted.

shineling

Well, the flood gates have opened... I APed three times last night after almost two months  of just dreams. I finally got a good look at my astral neighborhood at my new place of residence . It was fascinating.

It started by me falling asleep and entering my trance. I could then feel someone or something watching me and I became lucid and was able to perform an exit. I went out my new room and out of the house. Outside it was dark and it had just rained. There where puddles and the street shone with reflection. Many houses had their lights on so I headed down the street. I saw two motorcycles go right past me at full speed with their bright lights.

Outside of a home I found 5 people talking together. They where just sitting down on some patio furniture. I went up to the cutest girl and I said "hi".  She couldn't see me at first until I kissed her on the cheek and then she sort of woke up. I gave her a big hug and a kiss and she felt really good. Then I woke up.

I went to sleep again and was able to AP easily after that. I heard this little song coming from somewhere. I followed it out of my room into the closet at the other side of the house. As I opened the door it was not a closet but a basement! I have no basement but in the astral there is a basement in my house! I went down the. basement steps still looking for the song. As soon as I stepped off the last step it stopped.

I looked around the basement. It was no ordinary basement. It had tunnels leading away in all directions. I was a little scared although there seemed to be light enough. I woke up right after that.

The third time I APed some of my friends were in my house. We checked the closet and sure enough the basement was there. A lot of stuff happened next. We explored and explored the tunnels. We thought it might be a ghost network tunnel. We found a lot of abandoned keepsakes and a room that had a ledger with names all over it. My friend found a book that said that whoever had been here last hated "bigots" and that's who they tormented.

Great... my new house has an entrance to a ghost network. Lol.

shineling

Just a quick note in my journal.... For the past 10 days every time I wake up, just for a second, I see this bright bright yellow light disappear out of the corner of my eye. It's like it's watching my dreams or instigating them maybe. I've had some great healing dreams lately so I don't think it's necessarily bad. But I wonder what it is??

shineling

I lay down and tried to go to sleep. I really was not that asleep when I started hearing hundreds of voices talking. It really sounded like there were many newscasters reporting at the same time or like radio news. I remember thinking, "I can pick up radio signals now??"

Then I was ripped out of my body by this powerful force. I flew into the void! Suddenly I am flying at a great altitude through a storm. I could see the great puffy clouds and lightning lacing through them. The clouds were so detailed like an HD movie. I was also flying at a great speed. Next, I was traveling very quickly through these lonely snow covered valleys and mountains. They where really stark and cold and lonely but beautiful. And so detailed. I mean... it was like I was really there.

Then, I was in the upper atmosphere again and it was sunny with a breathtakingly blue sky. I was going through clouds and this is when I decided to take control. I looked straight down and what I saw was incredible. Way down below was this small black circle rimmed with golden light. It looked like an eclipse at its peak. I dove toward it and seemed to fall and fall for ages. As I got close to the ground, on the verge of collision, I woke up.

After I woke up I saw that strange visitor light on my left lift off like a ufo and disappear! This time this strange light I've been seeing right after I wake up was brilliantly blue. Strange...

I also want to mention that right after the light departed I was unexpectedly aroused. I ignored it and went back to sleep.

The End

PhaPriSpa

Shineling, I hope you can please share with us some of your experiences with your Good Inorganic Allies. For now, I share this message I posted today regarding this subject. My best regards for you.

Quote from: PhaPriSpa on September 09, 2022, 12:17:10
This is Not a Book but a Movie, that contains an Interesting example of what a Good/Positive Inorganic Elemental Being in the Non Physical Realm can be and how they can provide gread help when needed (look at the Cat-Bus Scene when the Girl is looking for her missing Younger Sister and other scenes of Totoro and the Two Sisters while Conscious/Lucid in the Dream Realms near their New Rural Home), and how they can become Great Allies and Friends and share great adventures in the Non Physical Realms; it's something like what Don Juan explains in Carlos Castaneda's Book "The Art Of Dreaming" and other more of his books related with Dreaming (Lucid Dreaming), in terms of the Good Allies in the Inorganic Being Realm.

This is the Trailer of that Great Movie; I didn't expected it to be that nice.

My Neighbour (Neighbor) Totoro Trailer (English)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJC1qciW_3k

My Best Regards.

PhaPriSpa

Quote from: shineling on September 10, 2022, 09:33:03
Just read my book, okay? It's all in there.

I can't afford to buy it, but thanks anyway shineling.

I've also sent you a private message on September 09, I hope you analyze it and reply it in private.

I send you my best regards.