News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

shineling’s APs

Previous topic - Next topic

shineling

I went to sleep and had a clean exit. However, the place I exited upon was not my room. I was in this dark room with many beds in two rows against each wall. On the bed where people sleeping. I got up off my bed and tried to find an exit. I bumped into this black man in robes. He looked at me and asked, "What are you doing out of bed? Go back to your bed." I asked him why and he said this was a place of healing and that I needed to heal from my recent sadness. I had been kinda bummed out lately. I went back to bed and fell asleep. When I woke up the sun was out so I went to explore.

I wandered around this world which seemed put together by a few different environments. There where people walking around and everything seemed super clear. Somehow, I wandered into a pleasure plane. There where these temples with big unrecognizable signs. I went in and one room I saw people with these little metal arms around their face. They where oohing and ahhing as if they where in bliss. One little metal arm had a light and went in their left eye. Another arm went into their nostril and another into their mouth. One of the people looked like Jennifer Aniston. In another room I saw sex occurring. Everyone had an earpiece where they where listening to commands that told them how to have sex. I guess the commands told you how to pleasure your partner for optimum effect. Everyone seemed to be having the time of their lives. Finally, I went into a room with glowy rainbow walls. As soon as I was inside I started floating. Then some invisible force was massaging me all over. It felt incredible. I could see the walls and they where moving with ripples. I felt so good being massaged that I drifted off. I don't remember much after that except I woke up really refreshed.

The End
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

shineling

I've only been at my new house for 4 months, so I'm still exploring my new home and neighborhood astral side. Unlike my old neighborhood, my new neighborhood always has some lights on the houses - like a porch light. Sometimes, when I AP at night, I used to get pitch darkness. Well, in my new neighborhood this has not happened yet. That's good news because utter darkness really scares me.

There is more to report and some of it is a bit strange.

When I exit my body, I get off the bed and go out of my room toward the front door. This is where it gets weird. In front of the door there have been things blocking me from opening it. One time there was my couch blocking exit to the outside. Then one time a chair. Another time a stack of paintings. It's as if something does not want me to go outside.

And once I make it outside everything looks normal but there are no people anywhere - in the streets or the houses. I've explored the houses and at first in the first few weeks of me exploring there where people. Lately however it's been creepy and desolate.

I really don't know what to make of these new changes besides keeping on exploring. Something tells me there's something off. Especially with my front door being blocked. I don't know what it is yet.

Besides that, my dreams have been positive lately. Will report back soon. Thanks for reading. :)

tides2dust

Interesting shineling, great observations.

shineling

Well... tonight the hurricane came through. We got a direct hit but fortunately the lights stayed on (so far). I just woke up from one of the most intense APs I've ever had. The moment I woke up though the erasure guys started doing their thing on me and I could hardly recall most of it. Yet something remained.

I remember exiting but I exited in my old neighborhood. I remember going outside and there was another chair blocking the door. Stick with me... I think I finally have a clue as to what's going on with the crap in front of my door.

I went out and started flying. I remember I just got frustrated and started yelling, "I want to talk to whoever's in charge!" I yelled and yelled. Four beings appeared from above and floated down toward me. This is where the fog starts. All I recall is that they took me in and showed me amazing things. I remember meeting lots of people and them showing me and giving me this gift which I took home with me.

They dropped me off at my house and I went inside. To my surprise my deceased father was there rearranging the furniture. He was mad at me for some reason and I think tried to communicate that I shouldn't be APing. I just ignored him. It was that same attitude he had given to my astral and new age studies while he was alive. I think it confused him. Thanks dad... oh well.

shineling

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is dreaming well.

I know I haven't been active for awhile but I've been taking a break. I do have one interesting dream or AP to report that I found more than interesting.

It starts in a dark room where I lay sleeping on a couch. I remember feeling wonderfully comfortable with soft pillows and a warm plush blanket. Then suddenly I feel someone sit on the couch at my feet. I open my eyes and look down to see a young woman peering at me.

"I guess we're the first ones here," she says.
   "Here?"
   "First meeting in 40 years since the bridges went down."

I'm totally confused but now I'm lucid and my mind is processing. More people start to arrive and take seats around the living room. I remember that there where about 30 people and then the television comes on and someone hits play on a video or dvd.

The video was about a group of higher beings who had come to Earth to help make it a better place. They came to help the Earth but also to help themselves become enlightened. They where already pretty advanced but somehow this journey would serve like a test and acomplishement of their enlightenment if they succeeded.

So everyone in this group where put into special wombs designed to nurture and advance their gifts with the right parents and environment. They where born and their lives began. This apparently happened about 40 years ago. But around year 10 of their lives something happened to them that was unforseen. Apparently a great negative power started to grow on Earth and most of them lost their connection to their enlightened gifts and to their Home which they had been regularly visiting in their dreams. In fact many important bridges and portals were lost and so these beings forgot who they where and why they had come.

Anyway, now something had reversed that negative process and a great healing had begun reestablishing these bridges and portals.

The video ended and I found myself in conversation with a group of my people who was filling me in on current events. I can't remember everything but it was like a great recollection for me and unlocked deep feelings of my spiritual self and why I had come to Earth.

I don't know how much of it was a dream or if any of it was real but as I remembered it felt amazing to feel a new part of me coming back to life. Almost like if one of my limbs had fallen asleep and now had come back to life.

The rest of the dream was involved in exploring the new 'healed' portal and bridge of my specific group. We first climbed into an RV and inside, at the back, the walls warped an disappeared into this bridge that led to a beautiful and colorful Japanese garden. There where people there that greeted us like we had returned home after a very long time. It was wonderful.

I woke up and this dream has stayed with me for several days... this new feeling that I have a reason for being here. That I'm just not at the whim of karmic debts and was born willy-nilly but that I have a purpose and mission for being here. I also remember the feeling of friendship. They say we travel in groups... I certainly had that feeling with this dream.

EscapeVelocity

It reads like a great experience shineling; not just a dream, the messaging is very direct and clear.

Your recall is impressive. Good one.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

Hi Shine, what a lovely experience and I think this was way more than a dream, if you don't mind my saying so. Your intuitive powers were/are very powerful.
Hugs
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

shineling

Thank you for your responses EscapeVelocity and Nameless. It's really appreciated. :) And it's so helpful.

I don't Ap that much anymore... I think too much of a good thing can be bad. I was getting a bit confused and ungrounded. So these days I'm just getting some good natural sleep and this has helped a great deal in bringing me back to the center.

Anyway, I'll try to report back once in awhile. I hope you guys are still here for a long time to come or that the website stays online.

It helps to know there are other people who are in the same boat.

Cya all laters!  :-P

Kodemaster

Thank you for sharing your experiences! Hope you get some good rest!
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

shineling

Something strange has happened. A few nights ago I was going to sleep. So I lay down and was about to drift off when I see this light from the corner of my left eye. I had my eyes close of course, but this light moved in a very mechanical way and just lifted off. That night I had a terrible nightmare. I had paralysis and I tried to scream out for help to my Mother who sleeps in the room next to mine. I couldn't get any words out. All I could feel was this black force pushing down at me.

The next morning I woke up and I remembered my experience. But I also remembered that after that bad dream I had a really good dream where somehow I had earned my freedom and been granted the choice to transcend this world when it was my time. But still.... I couldn't shake that bad dream that came first.

When I got out of bed I felt a terrible pain on my left knee. I looked down and there was a straight cut exactly where the pain is. It's been a few days and the pain has not gone away. Now there is a small scab where the pain is. It looks like a straight line as if of a surgical knife!

I don't know what to think! If the pain does not go away in a few days I may have to go to the doctor!

shineling

I had the most extraordinary dream last night. It felt so vivid, as if I were truly transported to another realm. In this dream, I found myself floating in the vast expanse of space, surrounded by swirling galaxies and celestial wonders. Suddenly, a radiant light appeared before me, and from within it emerged the higher beings of the universe. These ethereal beings, shimmering with energy, approached me with a sense of profound wisdom and kindness. They spoke in a language that transcended words, and their thoughts entered my mind directly. They asked me a question that shook the very core of my being: "Would you like to make first contact with a human civilization in the Andromeda galaxy through an astral projection?"

Overwhelmed by curiosity and excitement, I eagerly accepted their proposition. With their gentle touch, I felt my consciousness being lifted, as if my spirit detached from my physical body and soared through space. I journeyed across galaxies and nebulae until I arrived in the Andromeda galaxy, where I found myself in a bustling city on an alien yet human world. Amidst the fascinating scenery and alien architecture, I encountered a man named Teno. He had a warm smile and eyes that sparkled with intelligence. Teno possessed an otherworldly aura, and I sensed that he was an explorer of knowledge and experiences.

We engaged in conversation, sharing stories about our respective worlds. Teno spoke of the wonders of Andromeda, its diverse civilizations, and the collective wisdom they had gained over countless generations. In turn, I shared tales of Earth's history, the beauty of its landscapes, and the resilience of its people.

As our bond deepened, Teno suggested that we play a game to further bridge the gap between our cultures. He introduced me to a game called "Galactic Tetris," a cosmic variation of the classic puzzle game. The blocks fell from the sky, each bearing symbols and colors representing different cosmic phenomena.

As we played, the blocks aligned and vanished, creating mesmerizing cosmic patterns and releasing bursts of vibrant energy. With each line cleared, Teno and I shared knowledge and insights, exchanging ideas and philosophies about life, the universe, and everything in between. It was as if the game itself was a conduit for cosmic connection and understanding.

In the midst of our friendly competition, I discovered that Teno possessed an unparalleled talent for Tetris. His mastery over the game was awe-inspiring, and his fluid movements reflected a deep understanding of harmony and balance—a reflection of the wisdom cultivated by his civilization. Through the language of the game, we transcended the boundaries of language and culture, experiencing a profound meeting of minds. Together, we marveled at the wonders of the cosmos and contemplated the mysteries that lay beyond our comprehension.

As the game reached its climax, the universe seemed to vibrate with energy. We achieved a state of harmony and unity, as if our souls had merged in the symphony of creation. With a final cascade of blocks, we completed our game, leaving a trail of cosmic stardust in its wake. Reluctantly, I felt the astral projection coming to an end, as if time itself tugged at my ethereal form. Teno and I bid each other farewell, promising to carry the memories of our encounter in our hearts.

I woke up from this extraordinary dream with a profound sense of wonder and gratitude. Though it was just a dream, it reminded me of the limitless possibilities that lie beyond the boundaries of our known world. Perhaps, in some cosmic realm, there are civilizations like Teno's, waiting to share their wisdom and experiences with us.

Until then, I shall cherish the memories of our cosmic game of Tetris, forever grateful for the glimpse into the extraordinary and the beauty of the unknown.

tides2dust

Shineling,

What an amazing experience. And beautifully written. I could see and feel what you were relaying.

I am really happy to have read this today!

Congratulations, and thank you. =)

omcasey

An extraordinary gift this one - yes! ( such blessings ). I agree.

shineling

Thanks for reading about my dream!  :-)

shineling

Last night, I had the most incredible dream that whisked me away into a world of magic and enchantment. It all started with a mysterious knock on my door, and when I opened it, ten rather imposing individuals entered, claiming to be investigators. They wielded astonishing gadgets that scanned every corner of my house and even ventured into the depths of my memories. Fear gripped me as they informed me that I needed to accompany them. Before leaving, they allowed me to bid a tearful goodbye to my Mom.

As they ushered me into a car and I glanced back, the unimaginable happened. My entire house transformed into a Disney-like wonderland, radiating a magical aura. To my astonishment, Mickey Mouse himself appeared, placing a "For Sale" sign in the front yard.

My journey took a mysterious turn as I was taken to a dimly lit room filled with other kids. Some sported Mickey Mouse hats with those iconic big ears. I couldn't help but ask what Mickey Mouse had to do with all of this, and the response was disbelief, "Don't you know where you're going??" Soon, the grand revelation came.

We boarded buses, and as they started moving, we embarked on a breathtaking journey through a realm of enchantment. The further we ventured, the more it resembled a Disney paradise, complete with all the magic Disney has to offer. Some kids on the bus were even performing magic tricks, and an overwhelming sense of joy permeated the air. The energy was so vibrant and colorful that I became completely lucid.

When we finally disembarked from the buses, we found ourselves in an enchanted land where young people donned costumes of magic Disney characters. It became evident that I had entered the astral version of Disney World, and to my amazement, I was destined to become an employee!

As I conversed with the other kids, it became clear that I was headed to a training camp where I would learn the secrets of magic and participate in a Disney astral show. Before reaching our dorms, we made a pit stop at the cafeteria, where the food offerings were nothing short of mesmerizing. Every bite was a delightful explosion of sweetness and flavor. The surroundings were regal, elegant, and bursting with vibrant colors.

In that moment, I was overwhelmed with happiness and gratitude for being in Astral Disney World. I couldn't help but wonder if this was the official astral counterpart of Disney, crafted with the same passion and perfectionism. Whoever was in charge had certainly outdone themselves.

When I woke up, I was filled with an incredible sense of joy and rejuvenation. I eagerly anticipate the day I might actually visit this magical place or even have the opportunity to work there. This astral dream turned a terrible day into an absolute delight, leaving me with a heart full of wonder and excitement.

shineling

...keep waking up with scratches on my skin waaaay too often.  :|

shineling

About a week ago, I found myself immersed in a vivid dream where I was diligently working on a challenging homework assignment. Transported to an otherworldly academic setting, my dream self was enrolled in a university, fueled by a burning desire to impress my enigmatic teacher, Mr. Robinson. The subject of my intellectual pursuit? None other than the creation of algorithms for astral apps. Strangely, this wasn't my first foray into the realm of dreams featuring astral applications—I seem to possess an uncanny knack for conjuring them up in the ethereal landscapes of my subconscious. Despite my lack of real-world expertise in astral app development, in the dream world, I was a wizard at it. Astral apps, I discovered, held the power to shape and manipulate environments, offering a myriad of functions that could influence the very fabric of astral reality.

In the dream, I successfully completed the challenging homework associated with astral app algorithms, an experience that left me intrigued and pondering its significance.

Fast forward three days, and my dream world adventures continued. This time, I dreamt of attending class and dutifully submitting my astral app homework, further weaving the fantastical narrative of my dream reality.

The climax unfolded just last night when the dream took an unexpected turn. Mr. Robinson, my dream teacher, summoned me to his office, where I learned that my approach to cracking the astral algorithm was hailed as nothing short of genius. Apparently, I had pioneered a groundbreaking method, becoming the first to crack a complex algorithm in a wholly unique way. News of my achievement spread like wildfire, turning me into the talk of the dream realm.

Enter a captivating moment in the dream—a mesmerizing encounter with a hot blonde, her eyes a captivating shade of green. She sat me down and explained the significance of my achievement, unveiling the revelation that I had revolutionized the execution of astral apps and the energy required to power them. Enthralled by her words and those enchanting green eyes, I was left both bewildered and fascinated by the surreal turn of events.

As I navigate this dream-induced drama, I can't help but be captivated by the possibilities that unfold. The prospect of delving into astral app creation full-time is a tantalizing one, mirroring my real-world passion for developing applications across various platforms—Android, iPhone, PC, and Mac. It seems that my dream self shares the same enthusiasm for creating apps, even in the celestial realms. How intriguing!

shineling

Last night, I experienced an incredibly vivid and mystical dream centered around Native American Indians. In this fantastical journey, I found myself dwelling in the bustling city, steering my trusty jeep towards the elusive countryside. The transition from urban sprawl to lush landscapes was a captivating journey of contrasts – concrete jungles giving way to green valleys, majestic mountains, and sprawling plains adorned with tall grass.

After navigating this surreal landscape, I descended a dirt road into a picturesque valley, eventually reaching a secluded forest. Nestled within the trees stood a quaint cabin, where a small Native American girl was diligently chopping wood. Somehow, the purpose of my visit revolved around a child we had apparently shared, though no trace of the child was evident. The atmosphere was charged with tension as our older selves grappled with the past.

Following a heated exchange, I retraced my steps, choosing a different path that wound its way up into the mountains. The air grew crisp as I ascended, finally reaching a breathtaking bluff protruding from the lofty peak. There, amidst the elevated serenity, I encountered a surreal sight – a deer, one half pulsating with life, the other draped in the stillness of death.

In an inexplicable twist, I transformed into a deer, and a profound connection unfolded between us. Our gaze locked for what felt like an eternity before we seamlessly morphed back into human form. The other deer revealed himself to be an Indian, inviting me deeper into the mountain's mysteries.

The journey continued into a vast cave adorned with mesmerizing paintings, each telling stories in diverse artistic styles. Amidst the flickering images of fire and faces, I met a wise and welcoming tribe. As an offering of friendship, I shared a candy bar, which the Indian enthusiastically devoured. The tribe introduced me to their chief, who sealed our newfound connection with a unique handshake, designed to ward off potential adversaries.

With a promise to return in two weeks, I left the cave and descended to my waiting jeep. The return to the city was filled with a profound sense of purpose and fulfillment. The realization that I had discovered a reason to journey back to the mountains lingered in my thoughts. The dream concluded with the comforting notion of having forged deep connections and made extraordinary friends in a world that transcended the boundaries of reality.

shineling

This is what I see almost every night as I stare up at my fan as I drift off to sleep. This little light lands like a ufo on my left field of vision.

shineling

In the shadows of the subconscious, I've been on a relentless pursuit, stalking a figure elusive as mist, yet undeniably real in the depths of my dreaming mind. Each night, I grasp fleeting glimpses of this enigmatic persona, my dream self, traversing realms beyond the grasp of waking reality.

The mysteries of our dreamscapes beckon, questioning why our nocturnal adventures dissolve like wisps of smoke at dawn's arrival. Who is this intrepid explorer, unbound by the shackles of consciousness, charting courses through the ethereal expanse of the subconscious? It is me, yet not me; a self unburdened by the constraints of the waking world, liberated within the boundless essence of dreams.

In the surreal landscapes of my slumber, I embark on wild expeditions with companions donned in Tigger suits, hunting elusive prey amidst the tangled jungles of the subconscious. But my dream self is more than a mere thrill-seeker; he possesses a technical prowess, crafting astral apps with a finesse that eludes my waking grasp.

In the realm of spirits and souls, he effortlessly mingles, forging relationships as vibrant as they are transient, a stark departure from the complexities of my waking existence. Home, for him, is not a fixed abode but a sanctuary wherever solace can be found, a place to retreat and meditate amidst the ebb and flow of dreamscapes.

Yet, as the astral night draws to a close, my dream self bids farewell to his ephemeral adventures, driving his rusted chariot to forsaken corners of the astral realm, where he surrenders to slumber once more. And with the first light of dawn, I am abruptly torn from this ethereal realm, left to ponder the enigma of my nocturnal alter ego until the next twilight descent into dreams.

shineling

Just a quick one.

In the realm of dreams, where reality dances with the whims of imagination, I found myself dwarfed by colossal boots that seemed to reach the heavens. As I craned my neck to behold the source of this monumental presence, my eyes beheld a figure of titanic proportions, garbed in the resplendent attire of a hero.

"Hello, little one," the behemoth rumbled, his voice resonating like thunder. Bewildered, I dared to question the very essence of his colossal stature. "How did you become so immense?" I inquired, my voice a mere whisper against the backdrop of his grandeur.

"I have ever been this vast," he intoned, his words carrying the weight of aeons.

Yet, amidst the surreal exchange, a daring curiosity seized my tongue, for in the presence of such enormity, even the most audacious queries found voice. "Do you still have sex?" I dared to ask, braving the boundaries of propriety.

With a solemnity befitting his celestial stature, the colossal figure responded, "No longer do I tread the path of mortal desires."

With a tremor of trepidation coursing through my veins, I said, "Well don't hurt me."

To my relief, a gentle reassurance emanated from the towering entity. "Never," he murmured, his touch as delicate as the breeze that stirs the leaves, as he tenderly lifted me into his grasp.

And then, with a gesture both graceful and sublime, he propelled me skyward, through the billowing veils of ethereal mist, where dreams and reality intertwine in a symphony of wonder and awe.