Signs of getting closer?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hesperus

So far when attempting to astral project, I have experienced the vibrations, the pink cord, (this was beautiful) bright white golden light with Jesus beckoning me, and the night before last, dark humanoid shapes without features, no facial features.  They seemed to be waiting.  I just cannot keep in that state.  A large part of my problems is my legs hurt at night.  It is impossible to stay relaxed when my legs start cramping.  I have had some amazing dreams though :)  I hope this is progress.  I am going to try a homeopathic remedy for my painful legs.  800mg of motrin does not help.

schockstuhh

if you've experienced things such as vibrations and what you refer to as the "pink cord" (something i've never heard of), then i'm sure you're making progress if these aren't thing you don't usually experience in normal everyday life. practice of maintaining that state and keeping your legs relaxed are all you need it seems. goodluck! :)

Hesperus

I tried the homeopathic product and it worked great.  I did not astral project but practicing triggers some amazing dreams for me.  I have been practicing recalling them, which I have never had a problem with to begin with.  And the cord was not really a cord, more like a pinkish misty trail that I was supposed to follow coming from me and extending out.  Anyhow practice, practice, practice :)