Sleep paralizes and Mirrors in my room?? with a neg

Previous topic - Next topic

Starscr3am

Hello all

I have  obe's  now for almost  2 years, always obe-ing  in my room and sometimes projected somewhere else. 3 weeks i had the first obe with a mirror in it.

It startet like normal i walked in my room and saw everinthing verry clear  when i walked up to my door there was a big mirror in front of it , i coulnd get out of my room. I piked up the mirror a throw it  away and it broke in many peaces, suddenly i was back in my body .

Last night a had the same obe but tihis time a verry big mirror on my wall!! a saw the reflection of my room!! No reflection of my projection!! thats strange??

When i woke up i tried to go aslleep suddenly i woke up and culd move, i started to see in front of my eyes someones ponytail!!! Moving up and down. I woke up again and i was thinking maybe i was halluciinating.
I troed again to go to sleep but i woke up again without moving!! And there it was again that pony tail!!! I started thinking maybe its a beautiful ghost with long hair! Then i woke up again and i wanted to know what it was!!! I get to sleep again and i woke up again witout moving and i saw this pony thing again!! this time i managed to get my eyes to focus on the hair and a realized it was no hair but a hand !!!! And that hand belonged to some demon completely black and iwas screaming against me and moving his hand back and fort.

I wasnt scared !!! And  i managed to move and try to my project my arm
and i give him the finger (sort of bonk off man!!!!!! that was so cool :D

I hope someone reconized this

greetings from
Jeff

from Holland

RTCovenant

Hmm weird?

Do you have real mirrors in your room?

I have three in mine and I was always wondering if they had some certain effect.

It is a good thing that demon left you alone after you dealt with it. That is a rather odd experience.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Starscr3am

Hello RTCovenant thanx for the reply!

i have no mirrors in my room i dont know  maybe this is a test

greeting Starscr3am

Starscr3am

forgot to mention that i always sleep with the lights on because iam scared of the dark because in the past i was haunted by this creature.

Is it a neg??