Nice story my mom heard from a woman

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivanda

My mom met one older catholic woman today and they started talking. She told her an amazing story, which goes like this: one night this woman dreamed  that she was in a very beautiful church, which was filled with light, and there she met her deceased parents and other relatives (her dad had died a very long time ago). They all looked wonderful and they told her that they have a very beautiful life now.  She woke up crying and not able to believe that it was just a dream. It had felt so real.

Well, it looks to me like astral projection.... what do u say?

Also she told a story about a religious miracle that happened to her. Her daughter in law was having a baby..the baby was born, but the mother  suffered complications and doctors did not have any hope she would survive. So this same lady went to church and kneeled before the picture of Jesus for 4 hours straight. Suddenly she got a reassuring feeling--as if somebody had told her that everything will be all right.  She and her sister went to the hospital, the sister was very hopeless, she expected that the girl had died; however, the nurse brought happy news to them--she had recovered and was doing well!  :)
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."
(Corinthians, 1:13)

Frank

Hi:

Astral projection, in the loose definition of the term, yes. What the person did was Phase to the Transition Area (Focus 3 of consciusness) and communicate with people there.

The people she met were, from what you say, engaged in a belief construct regarding their presumed entry into "heaven" following what they would no doubt have seen as their death.

Eventually, these people will realise the situation for what it is, i.e. a belief construct they are creating as a legacy of their physical experience. Once that construct dissolves, they will be able to fully re-engage themselves into subjective reality once again.

Yours,
Frank

Ivanda

Frank,

thank you for your reply.  But I have a question now. How did she do it? I mean phase to the Transition Area? Did it happen because she thought about her deceased relatives/missed them? Or did they actually want to  meet her and let her know that all is well? I'm sure she has never even heard of AP, OBE or any other such concepts.

Thanks,
Ivanda
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."

-lines-

You don't need to know about them or how to do them for them to happen. As with OBE's from near death experiences, I'm sure there can be other spontaneous occurences of AP/OBE as there can be with ESP or clarvoyence. Some things just happen out of the blue.
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -

Ivanda

Ya, I guess u are right.

What a beautiful experience it was!

Frank

Ivanda:

I have no way of knowing the exact reason. It could be one of many. People have "out of body" experiences all the time. Sometimes, people will offer themselves the benefit of knowing about a particular experience, and most other times they will just switch off from them.

Perhaps the lady in question wanted confimation that her loved ones were safe and well. Maybe this question had been on her mind for a while. So in her sleep state, one time, she offered herself the confirmation she had been seeking. Or maybe she was feeling a bit lonely and she just needed some reassurance. It could be anything.

You don't actually need to involve yourself in Phasing practice to Phase to other areas of consciousness. What Phasing practice enables you to do is Phase to different areas of consciousness *and* have an objective knowing about what you were doing, so that you can repeat it more or less at will.

Yours,
Frank

Ivanda

Thank you, Frank. I kind of figured it could be anything. I so wish to meet my deceased grandfather, but i have never even dreamed about him. Or just don`t remember it.