Jeff's OBE: 01/04/04 - Trying to Hit Target in UK

Previous topic - Next topic

clandestino

Hi there Jeff, hows things ?! good, I hope.

Anyay, I read your account and thought to myself "right, I'm going to find out where he was when he saw those hotels."

I did a bit of searching for aerial photos, but couldn't come up with anything worthwhile...but if you did see a town on the EAST coast of britain / england with hotels on it, then it is most likely one of the following :
Scarborough
Bridlington
Whitby
Cleethorpes
Great Yarmouth
Lowestoft

If you were closer to the South East corner of England, facing France, then there are several other possibilities.

I was hoping I could paste an aerial photo on the forum, and ask "Is this where you were ?" !!! No such luck !

Mark
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Jeff_Mash

Hey Mark,

Thanks for doing that research.  I have never been to the UK, nor am I familiar with its geography.  I did approach it from the south east corner and fly up the east coast of the UK, going in a northern direction.  I was also flying pretty fast, so I can only assume that the large structures were big hotels or resorts.

Hey, now that I can get to the UK, I think I should pay a visit to Stonehenge!  

Anyway, thanks for looking into that a bit more.  I appreciate it.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

glowsoftly

Gandalf

Hey Jeff, you might even have cruised as far north as Scotland! Im in Edinburgh (the capital) which is on the east coast, next time drop in, ident: 'Gandalf'!!!

I agree that the hotel complexes etc are likely to be coastal resorts in England as coastal tourism is not one of Scotland's specialities given the temperature!

Anyway, great post Jeff!

Regards,
Douglas
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Jeff_Mash

Hey guys....

Just had a pretty cool OBE this morning where I tried to hit a target person in the UK.  I will copy the entire experience here directly from the OBE Journal program.

==========================================

Position: Stomach
Time: Between 3:00-4:00am

I had two OBE's tonight, but first, I'll explain what happenend before.  I went to bed around 10:00pm and fell asleep.  Then around 1:30am, I awoke to get water, but couldn't go back to sleep in the bedroom, so I moved to the couch for a little bit.  However, I couldn't get to sleep out there either, so a little after 2:00am, I moved back into the bedroom and fell asleep.

For both OBE's, I transformed them from a dream.  I just remember in one dream, I held out my arm and stared at it, and told myself, "I'm going to OBE now."  I soon felt the familiar rushing/moving feeling, and BOOM!  I phased out of my body.

There was no separation feeling.  Just the feeling of movement as I automatically was moved into the black void.  I immedietely started to shout, "S**** in the UK" over and over.  My voice sounded weird and raspy, as it has in the past when I've tried to shout in this environment.

As soon as I started to say this, I started moving at incredible speeds, only this time, unlike previous times, I never lost my vision!  Normally, when I travelled at this super speed, things would go black and I would become disorientated, but it seems I've finally grown past that phase.

As I was moving, I flew upwards and soon saw billions of stars.   Billions.  My direction of travel was very calculated, and I knew that I was being taken on a specific path.  I sharply went from flying UP to flying sideways, from right to left, and all the stars started scrolling by my field of vision.  I even noted a galaxy (Andromeda?)in the foreground zoom by my eyes.  It was here that I started to feel scared.  Not only did I know that I was super far from my body, but I had no idea where I would end up, or if I would get back.

But alas, I remained calm, and trusted myself to know that everything would be OK.

I then started to fly downwards sharply, and soon, I saw the Earth approaching, and then the ocean, and then a huge island land mass in the shape of the UK.  It's hard to tell which direction I was flying, but it appeared that I was skimming above the EAST side of the island (the side facing Europe).  Where I was at, it appeared very green and then I started seeing large hotels along the edge where the land meets the ocean.  It was also daylight over there, and very bright. Unfortunately, I lost control around this point and I was not able to confirm my target.  I merged back with the physical.

However, it was interesting to note that I maintained vision at the super fast speed of flight, AND I appeared to have made it to the UK.

During my second OBE this morning, I began separating the same way (staring at something from within a dream).....but as I would separate, I would refocus on my body here (because of my wife snoring or moving in bed), and I would experience the consciousness split....I felt my astral body in one place and my physicial body in another, but it always resulted in my astral body reconnecting again.  

I did this a few times, separating and then focusing on my physical body, and it always brought me back with after affects of the visit.

Some other interesting things to note.  Right before projection, it's quiet....then a loud ringing occurs in my ears...then the ringing simultaneously disappears and the numb, buzz feeling engulfs my body.  And as the numb, buzz feeling disappears, I separate.  So if I had to draw it, it would look like this:

Mentally Quiet --> Ringing In Ears (for only a few seconds) --> Fades to Buzzing Vibes (for 5-10 seconds) --> Fades to Separation.

==========================================
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com