News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

OBE and dreaming

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

I have never been aware of floating over my body like that.

I do find that the more I try to project, the less energy I have in reserves and the less impact an experience is likely to have. It sounds like you see something similar. Despite the lesser impact, I am trying ot project frequently, thinking that the more you use the system, the more energy you start to carry as a baseline.

Wish I could be of more help -

Patty

Frank

I know this to be true and I have caught myself doing it on occasion. With me it seems about 2 feet but I guess the exact height would vary from person to person.

Yours,
Frank

breadthless_length

I remember an experience I had awhile ago. I seemed to peacefully exit my body (there was no vibrations or rapid heart beat sensation). I was just floating around 1 foot above my body. I then felt myself peacefully drifting into a large cupboard next to my bed. Throughout this I always felt that somebody was standing next to my body and maybe rubbing my head (don't ask me why but this is just what I thought at the time http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_approve.gif" border=0>). I must say that this was very settling at the time and I felt no fear. I was asleep at the time.

ralphm

In  AD Robert Bruce talks about unconcious obe's where a person floats about 6 feet over their body. Has anyone become aware of doing this? I thought that this happened to me last night, because i remember vague exit sensations but it seems  like I experienced lucid dreams afterward. I thought of this because my recent obe experiences have been mostly of going out of my body and not having any energy to move. Maybe last night i did the same but switched to dream mode and never really 'traveled' anywhere, but still was lucid. Anyway it was interesting because i was in a dark place and asked for light and found myself in a meadow. The other  segment i was in a large conservatory type room and found out that i could multply the ceiling fans by concentrating on them. Maybe this place is what Frank referd to as the "astral training ground'? Comments anyone?

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.