Someone Passing Through

Previous topic - Next topic

raditus

The other day, I was on my bed, reading a book. I happened to glance over at my window, which does not have any drapes or curtains on it at the moment. I noticed someone coming up the ramp, to go past my window. Long gray hair put in a loose, low tied-back style. I recoiled a bit in shock, noticing that it was just this hairstyle - with no body attached!

As soon I realized this, the 'hair' had popped off the ramp, in a style more like teleportation, and was now far down in the front hair, right on the tree line. The so-called hair was now a very long beam of grayish light that had to been suspended six feet off the ground down there as it 'scanned' over to the fair right. It got to this spot I know so well, as that part of the forest opens up into a small path to a small creek that my sisters and I used to go to every summer.

When it got to the spot, it suddenly and instantaneously turned to a bright spot of light, like a small star but now only five feet off the ground. As soon as it did this, it winked out and was seemingly gone completely.

I think there was a high probability that someone AP'ed, passed through and I happened to see them for that short while until they went completely out of phase or returned from where they came.

I have not, since October, done any Calea. And have not done any Mugwort for much longer than that. I wasn't even remotely napping, so that counts that out.   

Szaxx

There's no chance you may have dozed off for a while then?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

raditus

Actually, there was no chance at all. I was studying things from the book - as it has to do with my religion. If I was reading for recreation, then maybe I would have. But when it comes to me studying subjects, I do not doze off.

I know I didn't AP either. I did do an energy working a day before, so maybe that made me sensitive to things temporarily? 

ThaomasOfGrey

What you are describing sounds like an "orb". I have never seen one myself but they are a pretty common spirit phenomenon. A friend of mine believes he sees them with the naked eye often. You also see them caught on camera sometimes, although it is heavily debated what the photos are really showing.

If these things are real my guess is that what you are seeing is probably some type of extra dimensional input that your consciousness is able to perceive. It would be interesting if a second party also saw this thing, I suspect that not just anyone would have seen it even if they were looking.

I drink Mugwort before bed to stimulate dream lucidity and recall but it has never given me waking hallucination. Prior to joining this site I did once witness a vibrant blue spark appear from nothing in my kitchen. That is the limit of my visual experience and the supernatural.