Somethin VERY different !!!!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustardseed

Good post novice. I would have to say that I look forward to the experience. As I said I never did meet or communicate with anyone there in the astral so my caution comes strictly from a theoretical viewpoint. I certainly embrace the possibility that once I encounter this experience I might be more ...understanding. However i that in my universe and also as far as RB seems to indicate , rather ask a question too much than to little.

Regards MS
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Tayesin

Hi All,
I have a couple of hours in between doing things....would you believe my car also died this week, LOL.  Wonder why I created that? [:P]

Dino,
Yes, I was reffering to going into the astral for yourself so that you can experience first hand.  It's not as hard as it seems and with regular daily practice it will come much more easily.  You can do it!

Tao,
OMFG,I hope this isn't "and the truth.....Part 2".  It certainly wasn't my intention.  What can I tell you about the Zeta's and Plieadians? Not much I would think, LOL.  I have known for some time that what we call the Zeta's are two main groups that did have similar heritage but have diverged into differently motivated groups.  I do not agree with the answer in the Zeta thread that I got about the group I have had contact with during my life, as one of the taller, pale-grey one's has always been present and was present during this last contact in the astral.  I know 'him' to be friendly and honest, so I doubt that the group I mentioned have malicious intent towards me or our race, as supposed by the Zeta thread answer.

Also, I do not know the names of other races, I have great difficulty using these terms already as each has connotations that are hard to avoid, much like using the word 'Psychic' does!  

Ceriel N,
All I know is I was told by a trusted guide that the ship was a 'Federation' ship, so I suppose the words are not dis-similar to Galactic Alliance.  And I still think the terms used here are very Trekky,LOL.  But even that does not surprise me as I was told during my Kundalini raising experience that Gene Roddenberry had these concepts implanted in him !  

Mustard,
I see no reason for anyone to get up in arms over your line of questioning or use of quotes from the Bible.  In fact the quote is on par with my attitude of always testing the entities that communicate with us, it is sound advice my friend.

The answers have all been supplied already, by James, Novice, about how we can tell the difference between who has manifest for our betterment and who has not.  I am personally excited for Novice with his experience as it parallels my own 'seeing' of Jesus to some extent.  What stood out was the immense wealth of Loving energy that radiated from this being, and further experience taught me that what are called negs here cannot duplicate the depth and strength of that energy, in fact, they are completely unable to be in it's presence.  This is the tool I use for dealing with them in the astral and it works 100% of the time.  I can not doubt that now.

All,
Thanks for keeping the conversations going, I do not see any of it as hijacking the topic, rather it is a wonderful exploration our various beliefs and experiences.  And that my friends is what we are all at this site for anyway. [:P]

Love Always.[:)]

Ceriel N

Thank you for your reply. I've always had my suspicions about Star Trek...

And, just like everybody else, the Galactic Alliance/Federation is on the web:

http://www.paoweb.com/gfmember.htm
[:D]
This page should let you judge if it's authentic or not.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Dark Knight

Hi Tay,

Hope you're OK.

SInce you've shown me that my attacker is "human" the same things you would use to work against Negs is not very effective against humans. I've sent light to mine, forgiven mine, and all it's done is pumped him full of energy.

COme back soon so we can start resolving this [:D]

I wish your family well.

PS, Let me know soon if I can come clean to the group about what is happening,...during the data download I had last Feb/Mar something was mentioned to me that was similar to suspicions regarding Mayatnik...or at least it might be, I don't really know. I need my reality checked because my reality is being screwed around with.

Tao

I agree with that test negs - i`m sure it works just fine - no doubt about that !
I never meant that they are evil Tayesin - what i meant whan i said it is like "The  truth shall be known... Part 2" is that you began this new Alien Story 2 - though that everybody knows that Sitchin is a fake :P

The thing that i do not understand is - you say you were staying at that table with all those aliens making strategies - then you came here and posted them - well.. lol... i`m sure reptilians do have internet acces :) this is fishy :D

I expect your reply Tayesin with great interest,
Mihai

Kristina

WOW this is a long topic.  

Tayesin, you sure have had some interesting experiences!  You mentioned that the R's "consume all things energetic," and you are so right.  This triggered my memory of a scene I was shown a couple of years ago.  I had pretty much forgotten about it, but it was important.  It was a brief but very vivid, lucid travel.  

I was taken to a sports stadium where a game was taking place.  It was nighttime, so I could better see all the activity going on.  Above ground, the huge stadium was brightly lit and I could hear all the yelling, cheering, booing, people arguing, etc., all the sounds associated with team sports.  I could also feel the energy, it was a busy, confused, erratic energy that made me uncomfortable.  I could also see that just below the stadium there was an "energy processing plant" being run by ??? aliens (R's?).  There was a tunnel running from the stadium down into this processing plant, and the energy was flowing downward.  The plant below was just a huge as the stadium above, I could see it as if it were a cut away side view (ever see an "ant farm?").  There was just as much activity below as there was above.  It was brightly lit and beings were busily moving about.  They were feeding on this hectic energy created by human sports fans!  I was given the impression that there is a processing plant like this underneath every sports stadium on earth, as well as all places that produce similar energy.  Hhhmmm.  No wonder I've never liked team sports!

I have been told and shown by my guides over and over again to handle attacks calmly, unemotionally, but firmly, with a simple but forceful "NO."  It has worked for me over and over again.  I am certain that the bad aliens feed on our negative emotional energy.  We starve them when we stay calm and loving.

jc84corvette

Hey Kristina, very interesting experience you had. I never heard of energy processing plants before. heh

Tayesin

Hi,

Ceriel,  thanks for the link, I haven't looked yet, will do soon.

Dark, he has only upped the game and we will fix this.

Tao, yes I did do that.  I wanted to share the experience.  You make up your own minds.  At the worst, it is only an interesting journey I had.  At best, a peek into a wider picture.  I do not want to make it anymore than that.  It would be funny if the reptilians didn't have internet connection.  

Don't know if I would say Sitchin is a fake... his qualifications would hold him in good company.  In another thread I wrote that he has elaborated some in his translations of the Sumerian Tablets and possibly expanded on some detail within his books.  But, the basis of his work is still fairly concise.  I only know this because a close friend also worked to decipher the same Tablet series as Sitchin in the same period, and after reading her work I can see glaring differences in the translations.  

Kristina, that is some lucid event you witnessed.  How has this effected your day to day life ?  I do not doubt that this is very possibly a real scenario, although as with my own recent experience, I wish it was not.  Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Tao

I have sent you an PM Tayesin - why haven`t you replied - please contact me on MSN if possible :D

Mihai

Tayesin

Hi Tao,
I have been busy, and just added you to my MSN contacts list.  So we have had our first communication, and I finally found out who the dark-haired person was who wanted to talk with me.  She came on just before we finished talking, cool hay.[:P]  Will be in touch soon.

jc84corvette

Hey Tay, why did they choose you? Is it because of your AP experience?

Hyperdimensional

Hi Tayesin,

I read your story about the reptilians and other aliens that are visiting the earth and the Armageddon escenary, back in time in 1993 two people and me were abducted by an UFO when we were planning to sleep in the ceiling of my house, the abduction lasted for 6 hours. I don't know what they did to us, my question is next..

Do you know why the UFO are abducting people? and Why they return the people after their abductions?

Best regards
The fear is the first natural enemy that a man must defeat in the way of knowledge

Ceriel N

jc, it might be the whole 'previous life'-thing. Tay said he felt like he had been in that room many times before, so he probably has.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

MJ-12

shedt

there are many websites and channeled info that talks about this sort of things. The reptiles are supose too be from 4th density, and yeah they feed off negative energy in that density. here in the third the are supose too, from what i have read, feed of flesh blood etc. like they bath in it or something. this is all subjective though.

jc84corvette

Aliens freak me out! If I could, I would kill them all if they tried to swarm my bed!

Nagual

Do you kill everything that scares you...?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Mustardseed

I know it is controversial to say but personally I think the whole thing could be a fiction of your mind Tay. I think it might possibly  be your pride and subconsious desire to be involved in stuf like this and that this whole scenario is created. It sounds like the Icky conspiracies and I think it may possibly be a dimension created in the astral by a mass of people who read his stuf as well as other stuf, treckies, and some astral pulsers .
Ok put those rocks down guys.!![;)]Just my opinion and view.
Regards MS

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by Nagual

Do you kill everything that scares you...?

Nope, not at all. I just hate Aliens.

James S

quote:
Originally posted by Mustardseed

I know it is controversial to say but personally I think the whole thing could be a fiction of your mind Tay.

Ok, so how do you explain the fact that both Tay and I have met the same spirit being? He met her in the astral, I met here both there and here in the real world.

James.

Tayesin

Hi All,

JC,
I don't know why I was taken there, maybe it is a past life thing as Ceriel said or maybe I am involved in ways that I am not aware of yet.  Time will tell, although I am not sure if I will share it when I find the answer, LOL.

HyperD,
there are a lot of claims and other info out there about why people are abducted.  For me, it has been to help with health issues, to take sperm when I was 12 yrs old, and I suppose some of it has been for experimental reasons that I could not answer honestly.  Some of it has been to provide time-locked information that will open when certain events occur, as it is slowly doing now.

I think MJ answered the question as to why they return us, and perhaps there is more to it than any of us know.  If as great souls we chose these things before incarnating, then it would seem that many, many more of us are involved and at higher awareness levels than our day to day focus.  Which of course raises more questions.

Mustard,
I wish it was, David.  That would be so much easier to live with than the possibility of this being a real scenario, as it would only mean that I am crazy.  And, I can live with that.[:P]
LOL at the "put down the rocks"[:D]

I figure that if some of us know that more things exist because we have seen them in the astral realms, then all things must exist in all realms.  I think it goes something like this.....Our picture/perspective......a bigger picture.....then an even bigger picture and so on, onto ever larger pictures of what exists.  Within all of those awareness states, more and more things must possibly exist, otherwise none of it could.  Nothing can exist of itself without the whole of existence, at least that is my thought anyway.

Nagual

quote:
Nope, not at all. I just hate Aliens.

Why do you hate aliens...?  And what do you call alien?
A simple spider could be called alien too...

quote:
personally I think the whole thing could be a fiction of your mind

Personaly, I think it is also a problem of interpretation of the experiences...  2 people could have the same experience and choose 2 different interpretations of it.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Mustardseed

Well why could you both not partake of the same astral reality? We are building astral locale right. I also memember the pm you sent me about the Maytnik thread. Now you seem to have changed your mind. I find it somewhat questionable. I believe you were right about that thread. It is my opinion there are more to this .
Regards MS

Kazbadan

Tayesin you posted:

"Again I opened to see who was there and saw a man about 45 to 50 with dark hair who said, "Why are you interferring with what I am doing?" I answered, " I am only trying to help those who have asked for help." He then said, "You will lose, you're going down." Then he too left, I felt he was the man responsible for some of the psychic attacks that some forum members are having."

What kind of attacks? I donĀ“t get to the astral forum at some time, and it seems that i have loosed many things....

Please explain me, if you can, the nature of the attacks.

thanks
I love you!

jc84corvette

I do not know why I call it alien, I guess the public image got into me to much.