News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Spirit Guides :)

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusGonzalez

I always love hearing stories about how people meet their spirit guides.So how did you meet your spirit guide?What important conversations have you had with your spirit guide?What kind of personality does your spirit guide have ?ETC....

Amorda

Great post! I also find spirit guides fascinating.
I can't pin point as to when I first met mine but its been with me since I was four.
He is a large white dragon with irredesent scales. My earliest memory of the two of us? It was perhaps the most beautiful dream I can recall to date. I was riding on my guide's back while he flew us to this candyland/waterpark world. Think Willy Wonka meets an empty Disneyland. I remember it as something that seemed like it was from a book or fantasy movie. Very bright and colorful. We spent some time at that place and had fun on those strange twisty water slides.

My guide used to show up if I got in trouble. Midway through my life, I acquired the ability to summon him if needed. But I only do so if I need to get out of a situation, need protection, or need to help another person.
I have heard that some people have conversations with their guide. Mine remains silent. I keep meaning to try and converse with it, but I always forget since I only come in contact with it during tense situations. :)

How did you meet your guide?

AAAAAAAA

I think that guides are usually really similar to the person they are guiding. My first experience that I can remember clearly was in an astral projection. I have not yet been able to put enough energy into being able to see my guide all the time, but when my intentions are very clear and I put some energy into my thoughts, I have been able to talk to my guide. My first time was in an astral projection when I saw her sitting by my bed. I asked her if she was my guide, and she said yes. The only thing she said was "Yep, I like leaves." Haha, I'm not sure what the heck that means, but that's all she said to me, and then my astral projection ended without warning. That's my first experience.

JesusGonzalez

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on March 31, 2014, 23:09:32
I think that guides are usually really similar to the person they are guiding. My first experience that I can remember clearly was in an astral projection. I have not yet been able to put enough energy into being able to see my guide all the time, but when my intentions are very clear and I put some energy into my thoughts, I have been able to talk to my guide. My first time was in an astral projection when I saw her sitting by my bed. I asked her if she was my guide, and she said yes. The only thing she said was "Yep, I like leaves." Haha, I'm not sure what the heck that means, but that's all she said to me, and then my astral projection ended without warning. That's my first experience.
I havent met my spirit guide but i do hope that my spirit guide(s) are all layed back and basically have a fun personality.I also believe that they are similar to the person they are guiding.

dust8879

Talking to a spirit guide is one of the first things I want to do. I can't wait to do it. I want to actually have long conversations because I need help and advice. I just need to get over the urge to try flying.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: JesusGonzalez on April 01, 2014, 15:21:58

I havent met my spirit guide but i do hope that my spirit guide(s) are all layed back and basically have a fun personality.I also believe that they are similar to the person they are guiding.

They usually are. I hope both you and seán7781 will meet your guides. Clear intentions + a strong will should make it almost effortless if you're looking to talk to your guides. And although this may not always be the case, I'm sure they are even waiting for you guys make make contact with them.

JesusGonzalez

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on April 01, 2014, 16:43:02
They usually are. I hope both you and seán7781 will meet your guides. Clear intentions + a strong will should make it almost effortless if you're looking to talk to your guides. And although this may not always be the case, I'm sure they are even waiting for you guys make make contact with them.

Thanks  :-) . But first i need to master astral projection lol.I have a long way ahead of me but i know eventually i will master astral projection.

Lionheart

Quote from: JesusGonzalez on April 01, 2014, 18:05:11
Thanks  :-) . But first i need to master astral projection lol.I have a long way ahead of me but i know eventually i will master astral projection.
I don't think anyone ever "Masters" AP. Just when you think you might have, it changes! As you evolve, it evolves within you!  :wink:

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: JesusGonzalez on April 01, 2014, 18:05:11

You don't have to know projection before you can contact your guide :) In fact, projection might be something you and your guide can work on together.

JesusGonzalez

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on April 01, 2014, 18:52:09
You don't have to know projection before you can contact your guide :) In fact, projection might be something you and your guide can work on together.
Ive heard of individuals who are able to speak to theire guides without AP.WHile meditating ,while dreaming etc. I was never able to do it.But i guess i just never really tried it or put my intent clear enough.

Sagar

The most recent post on Astral Conscious is about how I met my Spirit Guide.  I communicate with my Spirit Guide through thought, dreams and "feeling" his presence next to me.  There, you can read a more detailed description of my experiences.

Also I saw you posted about flying.  I just flew around Colorado earlier today.  Its quite an experience and you should try it!
For the Love

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: JesusGonzalez on April 01, 2014, 20:15:26
Ive heard of individuals who are able to speak to theire guides without AP.WHile meditating ,while dreaming etc. I was never able to do it.But i guess i just never really tried it or put my intent clear enough.

All of the above is true. You simply need to ask your guide to talk to you. However, you must have clear intentions when you do it. If you're kind of brain scattered like I am, this is where meditation will help you.

EDIT:

Like I said before, if all of the above is present, it should take no effort at all.

phaseshiftR1111

Quote from: Lionheart on April 01, 2014, 18:09:43
I don't think anyone ever "Masters" AP. Just when you think you might have, it changes! As you evolve, it evolves within you!  :wink:

I agree lionheart! Although Robert Bruce can enter a theta state in 10 seconds and astral project at will. i guess he has also raised his kundalini like 28 times. i am not there yet  :lol: but i agree 100%

JesusGonzalez

I know theres no real mastering of astral projection lol what i really meant to say is get really good at astral projection.I also have a friend who can astral project within 10 seconds.I asked him to pull me out but he said that for some reason he tries and it doesnt work :/ .

000MobianAngel000

Well I have more than one Spirit Guide/Guardian that I am aquanted with. But the first, closest and astral lover is Shadow The Hedgehog.

This is what he looks like...
QuoteI drew this based on the few glimpses that I saw of him.

Compared to how people of this world created him...

First Meeting + Throughout the Years

He has been there for me thought all my depression, anxiety and bullying through the years.

I met my spirit guide, Shadow about 7 years ago when I was still going to high-school. I was not nor did I have any idea about astral projection and OBEs but ever since I bought "Shadow The Hedgehog" for the Nintendo Game Cube I always felt close to him.

I would, "talk to myself" having him as that time considered to be my imaginary friend. Years went by and I still talked to him but never really had any indication or thought whether or not I was really talking to Shadow, I just enjoyed it and treated it like an everyday thing.

I got into trouble and forced into counseling a few times during high school due to my..."anger issues" and my "obsession" with Shadow The Hedgehog. My mom caught me "talking to myself" a few days later and threw out everything I had relating to Shadow and Sonic The Hedgehog, telling me to stop.

I wanted to commit suicide many time then but I couldn't, Shadow would tell me not to do it and I would listen.

Years went by and I still continued to grow and talk to my spirit guide in secrecy and mostly in my mind.

Up to the current day I still chat with him but when I'm at home I talk out-loud while I just communicate to Shadow with my mind out in public.

Sometimes I feel like I'm taking away his time with life to help me out with mine. Shadow softens my discomfort with that idea and tells me over and over again that he dedicated his life to help me live out mine through his own will so I did not need to worry.

Personality + Attributes

A lot like the Shadow The Hedgehog from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. But most notably, caring, funny, romantic, protective, dark and menacing.

He is an excellent cook. Also good with machinery (I want him to make me a robot). Very athletic. He does smoke, but his lungs are able to filter it out and his mouth always stays fresh and clean. Can be quite disciplining but for good reason.

My Spirit Guide's Life

If you are familiar with the franchise "Sonic the Hedgehog" then there shouldn't be anything much of a surprise for you. Most of his life is based on the franchise from what he tells me.

Shadow works for a military unit called G.U.N on Planet Mobius (the planet where he lives on), but only when they need him.

He is friends with Sonic the Hedgehog and some others as well, especially Beelzemon from the digimon franchise and is becoming associated with Ansem the Seeker of Darkness who are both my other guides.

He is very powerful, being created with atomic and nuclear material from scientists. Also having the power to generate wounds like a super human. I have yet to spar (battle) with him, but I can't wait till I do.

Just like the franchise, Shadow has a close relationship with Maria Robotnic who is like his sister to him and wants me to meet her one day whenever he can find her on the astral plane, he tells me he hasn't found her yet since her death.

Conversations

We talk....A LOT. Probably 24/7 unless he's tired, upset or busy, same with me.

We usually talk about "dirty" things, and just chatting like two friends on the physical. We also talk about serious things as well like, humanity of this world and how it's affecting me negatively, my anxiety, the past, present and future, figuring what I need to continue to live a successful human life without committing suicide.

QuoteMe: "Whatcha doing fluffy hedgehog?"

Shadow: "Nooootthhhiiinggg."

QuoteMe: OH YES YES Shadow is an excellent cook! JSKFNSKDNK DKASDNSK!!!!"

Shadow: "What the **** is wrong with you?! ha ha!"

QuoteShadow: "Aggggg....I need a big, fat ciggar to calm me down..."

Me: "You need a big fatty?"

Shadow: "Yes."

Meanwhile

Shadow: (Inhales the cigar) "Ahhhhh...this is the ****"

Me: "Stop! You sound high, it's scaring me!" :<

Shadow: "Hahaha! (rubs my head) Such a good girl."

Extra?

How I talk to my spirit guides like Shadow is kinda different from other people I know. For instance, I ask Shadow a question out loud and he replies the same using my vocal cords, it happens so much and so fast I don't even think about it.

JesusGonzalez

Quote from: 000MobianAngel000 on April 04, 2014, 19:16:23
Well I have more than one Spirit Guide/Guardian that I am aquanted with. But the first, closest and astral lover is Shadow The Hedgehog.

This is what he looks like...
Compared to how people of this world created him...

First Meeting + Throughout the Years

He has been there for me thought all my depression, anxiety and bullying through the years.

I met my spirit guide, Shadow about 7 years ago when I was still going to high-school. I was not nor did I have any idea about astral projection and OBEs but ever since I bought "Shadow The Hedgehog" for the Nintendo Game Cube I always felt close to him.

I would, "talk to myself" having him as that time considered to be my imaginary friend. Years went by and I still talked to him but never really had any indication or thought whether or not I was really talking to Shadow, I just enjoyed it and treated it like an everyday thing.

I got into trouble and forced into counseling a few times during high school due to my..."anger issues" and my "obsession" with Shadow The Hedgehog. My mom caught me "talking to myself" a few days later and threw out everything I had relating to Shadow and Sonic The Hedgehog, telling me to stop.

I wanted to commit suicide many time then but I couldn't, Shadow would tell me not to do it and I would listen.

Years went by and I still continued to grow and talk to my spirit guide in secrecy and mostly in my mind.

Up to the current day I still chat with him but when I'm at home I talk out-loud while I just communicate to Shadow with my mind out in public.

Sometimes I feel like I'm taking away his time with life to help me out with mine. Shadow softens my discomfort with that idea and tells me over and over again that he dedicated his life to help me live out mine through his own will so I did not need to worry.

Personality + Attributes

A lot like the Shadow The Hedgehog from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. But most notably, caring, funny, romantic, protective, dark and menacing.

He is an excellent cook. Also good with machinery (I want him to make me a robot). Very athletic. He does smoke, but his lungs are able to filter it out and his mouth always stays fresh and clean. Can be quite disciplining but for good reason.

My Spirit Guide's Life

If you are familiar with the franchise "Sonic the Hedgehog" then there shouldn't be anything much of a surprise for you. Most of his life is based on the franchise from what he tells me.

Shadow works for a military unit called G.U.N on Planet Mobius (the planet where he lives on), but only when they need him.

He is friends with Sonic the Hedgehog and some others as well, especially Beelzemon from the digimon franchise and is becoming associated with Ansem the Seeker of Darkness who are both my other guides.

He is very powerful, being created with atomic and nuclear material from scientists. Also having the power to generate wounds like a super human. I have yet to spar (battle) with him, but I can't wait till I do.

Just like the franchise, Shadow has a close relationship with Maria Robotnic who is like his sister to him and wants me to meet her one day whenever he can find her on the astral plane, he tells me he hasn't found her yet since her death.

Conversations

We talk....A LOT. Probably 24/7 unless he's tired, upset or busy, same with me.

We usually talk about "dirty" things, and just chatting like two friends on the physical. We also talk about serious things as well like, humanity of this world and how it's affecting me negatively, my anxiety, the past, present and future, figuring what I need to continue to live a successful human life without committing suicide.

Extra?

How I talk to my spirit guides like Shadow is kinda different from other people I know. For instance, I ask Shadow a question out loud and he replies the same using my vocal cords, it happens so much and so fast I don't even think about it.
Havent quite seen a drawing of anyones spirit guide before.Interesting story.Btw i dont think he watches 24/7 there would be no need for that.

Xanth

Again, I think that everyone would benefit here from this alternative, logical perspective on "Spirit Guides":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFQJgEampCI

lillymoon

Quote from: JesusGonzalez on April 01, 2014, 20:15:26

As, I am a medium. I speak to my guides consciously, He speaks to me back. He is a shaman, Asian. He is like a father to me. Wears a yellow robe. Very wise.