Spontaneous projection in deep space.

Previous topic - Next topic

jason

I fell asleep while "noticing" the stages of falling asleep.I noticed that it happens in distinct stages of deepening.I tried to get to a vivid hypnogogic state that I noticed the night before, but couldn't quite do it.

I became aware quite suddenly.It felt more solid than the dreamstate, as RTZ projections usually do.

I looked around, trying to get an idea of where exactly I was.There were pinpoint stars all around me-& I do mean all around me.I looked directly below me & was shocked at the prospect of floating over seemingly infinite light years, & having no point of reference to where earth or even our sun was.Our star was nowhere nearby- If it was out there, it was mixed in w/the other stars.& was impossibly far away. I quite literally felt the astonishing distances all around me.A very very strange feeling-frightening, yet strangley beautiful & alluring, & filled w/absolute silence & stillness.I felt like I was a long, long, long way from home.Then, while looking around & feeling all these strange things, I noticed an ever so slight glimmer of more light in one direction.Perhaps a nebula or star cluster, it was too faint to tell.I wanted to go there, & the instant I had that thought, I kinda "warped" towards that area. Unfortunately it caused my awareness to flicker for a split second, & I don't really remember what happened after that.

I've had this type of experience before, & i'm looking forward to the next time.I's also like to hear of any similar or related experiences. :?

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Tayesin

That's a well written description of your experience Jason. The words tell me this was a real thing because I've experienced similar things over the years and registered the feelings you emanated into your post. The only difference is I was awake and "meditating".

The warping feeling is something I like, at first I couldn't tell if it was a pulling or pushing sensation for me. In the end I recognized it as a pulling towards where my attention was directed. Also, a similar thing happens with our Sight. For example: many years ago now I was sitting for a few minutes, preparing to journey, when suddenly I was way out there and when I realized the situation I wondered where earth was. In rapid increments my sight telescoped in earth's general direction, then to our solar system; another rapid movement and I could see earth sitting in the star-filled background. So I decided if I was there, a reason existed, which was when I felt a sensation approaching me from behind and turned to see a large "Armada" moving through space at a decent speed but obviously not warping. The rest of that journey has been posted here a couple of years ago.

You're doing well, maybe you might like to try sitting and meditating with the memory/feeling of what it was like for you to be there. Remembering the feeling is like dialing a phone number, it hooks you back up again.  :-D

Greytraveller

One problem with space travel is that it gets almost impossible to navigate once Earth/Sol is lost as a reference. For that reason it would appear that the best way to space travel is to concentrate on a specific target destination, like the Moon or Mars, and then try to teleport/travel instantly to that location.
Also the time it takes to travel through space even at faster than light speeds pretty much precludes going through space in a "Star Trek"-like manner.

Grey

Tayesin

Quote from: Greytraveller on May 29, 2008, 13:48:54
One problem with space travel is that it gets almost impossible to navigate once Earth/Sol is lost as a reference. For that reason it would appear that the best way to space travel is to concentrate on a specific target destination, like the Moon or Mars, and then try to teleport/travel instantly to that location.
Also the time it takes to travel through space even at faster than light speeds pretty much precludes going through space in a "Star Trek"-like manner.

Grey

Hi Grey,
I find the time taken to get anywhere is fairly minimal, a couple of seconds to closer places, and a few more for destinations further afield. When I found the  membranous bubble-skin boundary of our universe a few years ago it had only taken what felt like 5 to 10 seconds to arrive once the Intention had been set.

I wonder about the Star Trek warp factor thing, especially after seeing NASA's 3D map of the "Super Highways in deep space" that was shown on a recent crop circle DVD (Unsigned Circles 2006?). The same design was found in a field in England and when NASA saw the pics they provided the map to the researchers. The theory is once you get into the flow of these paths/patterns you will travel at extreme speeds, much like the fast ocean currents illustrated in "Finding Nemo".

jason

Quote(Tayesin)You're doing well, maybe you might like to try sitting and meditating with the memory/feeling of what it was like for you to be there. Remembering the feeling is like dialing a phone number, it hooks you back up again.
I haven't tried that, but I can feel the possibilities in this approach.I'll try that. :-D
I haven't really pinpointed what happens w/the warping thing, but it sounds right.I can feel how that could happen.Possibly a pulling feeling on the solar plexus?  It is really interesting about how astral sight works-it's far more variable & "adjustable" than physical sight.That's how I noticed the distant nebula or star cluster.Many yrs ago I managed a concious projection to our sun.I managed to adjust my sight & filter out the overly bright aspects of its light.It allowed me to see it's incredible & violent surface features.I wasn't really really close, but close enough to see.

Quote(Greytraveller) One problem with space travel is that it gets almost impossible to navigate once Earth/Sol is lost as a reference. For that reason it would appear that the best way to space travel is to concentrate on a specific target destination, like the Moon or Mars, and then try to teleport/travel instantly to that location.

True-The only way I've found to be successful in space travel is to know the exact point of light you are aiming for.It's best done from or near earth-once you get furthur away, the star charts don't work anymore.If I get do this more reliably & conciously, I plan on exploring mars-especially its undergound regions.There's a pic floating around the internet of a massive sinkhole on Mars, photographed by a probe.You can see some interior parts in shadow, & it goes down so far that it dissapears into blackness.If you figure in the fact that water has existed there, you can guarantee that there's a substantial cave system on Mars.It would also be the most likely place for surviving life forms to flourish.

Quote(Tayesin)I find the time taken to get anywhere is fairly minimal, a couple of seconds to closer places, and a few more for destinations further afield. When I found the  membranous bubble-skin boundary of our universe a few years ago it had only taken what felt like 5 to 10 seconds to arrive once the Intention had been set.

I wonder about the Star Trek warp factor thing, especially after seeing NASA's 3D map of the "Super Highways in deep space" that was shown on a recent crop circle DVD (Unsigned Circles 2006?). The same design was found in a field in England and when NASA saw the pics they provided the map to the researchers. The theory is once you get into the flow of these paths/patterns you will travel at extreme speeds, much like the fast ocean currents illustrated in "Finding Nemo".

The Membrane bubble skin thing-really interesting! I'd like to know how to find that!

The Superhighways of deep space is an idea worth looking into.If one were to get to know where these were, & then project there...

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.