Started projecting (finally) my experiance

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

Projected about 3 nights out of the 7 this week, which is incredible. But, maybe I dont realize it, on at least one of them I didnt vibrate (or notice it). Tried to google if its just me or if you can project without it but didnt help. Not that im worried about it.

(leaving out some details for sake of length)
But on the first one, It was kinda like i went into a dream and was so aware that it was a projection instantaneously. My eyes were closed, and eventually i was gazing at the stars everywhere, amazed by the vast about of space there is. I was startling myself when thinking about being at the end of the universe (basically the fear you would get if you physically were sent into space) Then a voice said
      "do you want to be big as the universe?"
      I again got scared, said no, and went back into standing in my room, then it was over. I learned what that lesson was mean for

The second one, I projected out of my bed at a horizontalish angle. I was floating in a certain direction with no control, also it was kinda blurry. I saw a red light in a corner i was floating to. I got really scared and forced myself to get up. Learned a lesson from that too.

The third. I saw some letters on the wall with "limited" and "government." trying to exit, i saw a tall, pink, slim telly tubby and was startled. I knew it was a "scare test" then dismissed it. I had a false awakening and went to my sis's room.

the fourth night I projected 3 times. The first, I projected and slowly feel to the floor horizontallyish with no control of my body, and eyes were blurry. The second, I got up and turned the lights on to test my vision. The third, I got up and heard this sound about a foot above my bed. It was coming from one spot but nothing was there. I also heard my dog whining (he was in real life) so I got up to bring him in.

So thats all. If anyone has any clue on why I cant fully control myself/see clearly that would be cool. I assume its a test, but its harder to figure out the lessons meaning (if it is one). I have a small clue, but maybe its cause im new to this. Also, a year ago when I projected, I also floated horizontallyish through the livingroom with no real control, but I was trying to get there.

Just wanted to share  :-)
Your way is The way

EscapeVelocity

These are lessons in awareness, location, movement and control. And you are doing fine, that's why you are getting the multiple experiences. Well done!

Always go with the flow and take the challenge without any doubt.

The next time they offer to show you the immensity of the universe, yeah! Go for it! They won't push you into anything you can't handle.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Aaron330

Wow, pretty awesome experiences man. Well done!
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep; because my dreams are bursting at the seams.

soarin12

Great job! :)   Many people (including me) only get the vibrations the first several times they project and then rarely or never get them again.