News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

strange experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Arie

Hello......the experience your friend had probably was an obe but he thought it was a dream.  :-)

Arie

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

Vladimir

Hi Arie!
You are probably right, my friend had an OBE experience.
But how to name my experience?

Kodemaster

quote:
Originally posted by Vladimir:
Hi everybody!
About a ten years ago I had a strange experience that I can't explain even today. I must say that I didn't have any astral projection training in those days (nor I have it now, I am new to this, although I have 15 years of meditation behind me) and neither did my friend who is the other participant in this story.
One night, I couldn't sleep so I was laying in my bad and just looking at the darkness. I was often doing so because then I was developing various pictures from shades of dark and I was enjoying to look at these "visions". At the one moment I saw my friend who was flying trough the room, looking towards me and smiling. He was in real life size and unbelievably realistic. At first, I was a little afraid so I closed my eyes to try not to see him, but I was seeing the same even with my eyes closed! After that I have tried to make contact with him and we sort of shaked hands and I was doing that with my imagined arm not with real one but I am not 100% positive. All of this happend in 5-10 minutes and I was perfectly awake. Tomorrow I met my friend and before I said anything to him about last nihgt's events he told me that he dreamt about being in my house and establishing contact with me. He also told me that he went to sleep about 1 AM, and we agreed the event happened between 1:15 and 1:30 AM, in another words, in real time.
Can someone explain what happened here? Is it possible to interact with someone's dream while being awake?

Vladimir

Hello Vladimir :)

What you witnessed is called "bi-location". Your friend projected and you were able to see him in an apparition-like form. These instances are rare, but they do happen! You're lucky! :)

One time, I heard a story on a TV show about a boy at camp who saved someone's life by sending for help. He then woke up. It was his projected double that saved his friend's life! Cool, huh?

Take care,

=+Jeni+=

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

kifyre

quote:
Originally posted by Vladimir:
You are probably right, my friend had an OBE experience.
But how to name my experience?

I have never experienced this myself, but many people gain "astral sight" during meditation, before projection, or before sleep. You begin to see with your energy body and not with your physical eyes. With this ability activated, you'd easily see your friend out of body. Also, closing your physical eyes would make no difference to your energy body, so it makes sense that could still see him.

Mark

jay jay

Vladimir and =+Jeni+=,

Oh yes the visits. I get those. Sometimes it is verbal and I think I'm hearing things and other times I feel things that are only physical in nature and get nervous from the feel. Dark shapes and the voice of someone I know with it. Thank you =+Jeni+= for giving me a name for the phenominia. Bi-Location. Lately, it has been frequent and from the same person over and over. I have no fear but the other person doesn't even know he is doing it. He does meditation and I really don't believe he knows the effect he is creating in the other areas of physics or astrial planes.

Jay Jay

Ashfo

These "materializations" are an incredibly strong point for proving that OBEs dont simply just occur in your head.

It proves something leaves the body and can project into the various realms though it is extremely hard to prove scientifically and I guess only a very experienced projector could do this at will.

- Ashfo

Vladimir

Hi everybody!
About a ten years ago I had a strange experience that I can't explain even today. I must say that I didn't have any astral projection training in those days (nor I have it now, I am new to this, although I have 15 years of meditation behind me) and neither did my friend who is the other participant in this story.
One night, I couldn't sleep so I was laying in my bad and just looking at the darkness. I was often doing so because then I was developing various pictures from shades of dark and I was enjoying to look at these "visions". At the one moment I saw my friend who was flying trough the room, looking towards me and smiling. He was in real life size and unbelievably realistic. At first, I was a little afraid so I closed my eyes to try not to see him, but I was seeing the same even with my eyes closed! After that I have tried to make contact with him and we sort of shaked hands and I was doing that with my imagined arm not with real one but I am not 100% positive. All of this happend in 5-10 minutes and I was perfectly awake. Tomorrow I met my friend and before I said anything to him about last nihgt's events he told me that he dreamt about being in my house and establishing contact with me. He also told me that he went to sleep about 1 AM, and we agreed the event happened between 1:15 and 1:30 AM, in another words, in real time.
Can someone explain what happened here? Is it possible to interact with someone's dream while being awake?

Vladimir