News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Strange night

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

Hi guys!Once again I had one of these false awakenings night,2 of them if I remember right!I was trying to roll out before falling asleep.I woke up,and I tried to turn on the lights,no avail-not a single switch did anything,and I realized I am in false awakening.First thing as always started rubbing my hands together,but it didn't help,I couldn't get my awareness higher!I woke up i another false one,but it lasted really short,and the next time I woke it was for real.I am wondering why couldn't I turn it in to an astral projection,despite the fact I knew what was happening? :?
Who am I is not important...My message is...

pally

I've notice the suggestion of "rubbing hands together"

I'll have to try that.. but here is where I can relate to you

To turn it into an astral projection I have to think about turning, moving, opening my eyes, but to physically try to move brings me back towards and usually fully awake for real

so that's my personal experience and advice.. just think about moving.. usually its more like think about floating this way or the other.. or floating into a rotation maneuver

hope this helps you

Lionheart

I have never controlled any of my False Awakenings because during them since I was 100% convinced I was awake and was starting my day. Mine usually have to do with getting up going to make my breakfast, then the next thing I know I am waking up for real. I even had some as a child where I awoke, got dressed, went and ate breakfast and was walking to school, then I woke up for real. I was so disoriented at this time that I just laid back in bad and tried to get my bearings. Other times my False Awakenings have led to me getting up in a groggy state and walking to the bathroom. But all of these share the same thing, they are usually things I do or did upon awaking, so it was almost impossible at the time to distinguish between a NPR state or Physical one, that is until I woke up for real.
Now compare that to awaking in a Dream walking around in China for instance. If you have trained your mind to become Consciously Aware, you will know that your sleeping self is still in bed, sleeping peacefully and that this is a Dream. Once you know that, you may alter it, strengthen/deepen it, whatever your heart desires.

roman67

Yes Pally, it is very necessary that you have to start rubbing hands together. Even when you get lucid dream and you realize that you are dreaming and you want to control your dream then you have to start rubbing your hands together.

Simo

I can distinguish false awakenings by the fact that lightswitches don't work my phone isn't lighting up its screen,my flashlight works sometimes but very dim.As for the rubbing hands together I dunno what is the secret behind it,but once I do it I get strange sensations,and the dream turns to obe!
Who am I is not important...My message is...

pally

Quote from: roman67 on October 11, 2012, 01:23:48
Yes Pally, it is very necessary that you have to start rubbing hands together. Even when you get lucid dream and you realize that you are dreaming and you want to control your dream then you have to start rubbing your hands together.

Ok, I'll def try it

how do your hands appears in an OBE, mine were flickering blue electricity last time I moved them..

just curious thanks