I think I had a AP last night!

Previous topic - Next topic

jc84corvette

I have some more tips that might help you answer my questions.

1.When I woke up, only my concious was woken up.

2.When I was on the grassy plains and when I flew up to clouds, I felt really proud. I rarely get feelings in dream I think.
These feelings were like my concious saying "great job"!
[;)]

jc84corvette

It was not a LD. I had one a few weeks ago and when I just became aware I woke up. So its either a dream or a AP. I did not have a RTZ projection then get warped to a diffrent plane. I just came there, just like you do in phasing.

Logic

Doesn't really SOUND like anything more than a LD, but how "real" did everything feel? Usually I can just tell im outside of my body, theres no subtle differences.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

jc84corvette

jc84corvette

I remember last night around 1:35 A.M. when I went to bed. When I was laying there I tryed to open my 3rd eye. What I did was I focoused between my eyebrows and moved my eyes untill they locked on a position. This is just like a heat seeking missal. Well I fell asleep and later I woke up. The time is unknown at this point.

I woke up to a Astral Projection I believe. I was in grassy plains, there was no one or nothing in site. I first said to my self "Wow I think i'm prjecting!" So I tested it to make sure I was projecting. I focoused my mind on flying up. So I flew into the clouds and then I stopped for a few seconds. I focused my attention on flying down and into the ground. So I smashed through the ground, saw a lot of dirt and thats all I remember.

So my question is, is this a AP? Is this a AP with in a dream?

I also remember trying to Phase and use the API method that Adrian made up. I quit that right away and went to the third eye.

Thanks for your future imput!