Swaying Motion AP technique

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Hi all, I am posting again the easiest technique and least time consuming for me to AP. If you want, give it a try, and if you don't success fast, give it a few weeks of consistent proactive as you fall asleep each night. But it HAS to be done AS you are falling asleep. This point is the most important.

Upon falling asleep, imagine that your bed is a swing and start swaying from side to side mentally. Feel the motion and let yourself fall asleep with these inner motions. If you want, you can add visualizing that you are in a hammock on the beach of a tropical island, or on a pirate ship, an elvish boat, a swing in the sly, etc, whatever gives you joy.  If you nap during the day, this technique will produce even greater results, because during day naps we sleep lightly and our brain is more likely to remain aware while our body is asleep, but with that inner motion, upon falling asleep, your inner body is awake due to the activity and most likely you will feel the spinning sensation that can lead to AP. When you start feeling that spinning sensation and you are aware that in fact your body and part of your brain are asleep, just think that you are standing next to the door. That will teleport you out. The same technique is extremely effective if you wake up briefly during the night and start falling back asleep. if you can manage to not pass out immediately but to start swaying from side to side mentally even just for one minute, the chance of AP is very high.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

PerspectiveShift

I'm going to do this! I've been doing the count method with the breath with poor results so it might not be my thing.

I've done this one in the past, but not strictly and repetitively every single night. I also prefer doing techniques as I am falling asleep as waking up in the middle of the night isn't always predictable or practical. But I still get up in the middle of the night regardless a few times per week so I'll do the technique here too.

I'll post my AP's the next time I have one! It's been awhile.
Be the change you want to see in the world.