The Cat came back...(My lessons continue)

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Man

About a week ago I received a message in my in between states of wake/sleep.  I heard that I would be learning about different Astral environments.  I recorded this in my journal.

(Last night)
I really did not have much dream recall during the night other than a couple of dreams where a white cat was in them.  At first I thought it was my cat from the way he acted but had realized that my cat had passed away a few years ago and he was not white!

(In between states of wake/sleep)
I was seeing imagery.  I than started going done a spiral tunnel.  Everything was green (imagery and tunnel).

(AP)
I was lying in bed with my eyes closed.  I had a very subtle feeling through my body which also included some visual aspects associated with this feeling.  It could have been vibrations but not sure.  I have felt strong vibrations a couple of times in the past but normally I don't feel anything.  I waited a few seconds for it to fade.  I wasn't sure if I should attempt rolling out and didn't want to open my eyes as I knew that would end the experience.  I felt the cat jump on top of me so I knew I was in the Astral.  I crawled out of bed without opening my eyes.  I asked for Astral vision and could now see.  I looked at my hands and could see the blue energy in them.  My awareness was not sharp.  There was a strange entity/girl standing there moaning (Fear factor).  A woman came into my room and grabbed me and told me to follow her quickly.  We left the area out a door.  We were now in a public area and it was crowded with people.  I struggled with my awareness and kept saying 'Awareness Now, Clarity now'.  I followed her and we sat down at a table.  She started talking to me as she picked up a pen and paper.  I picked up a pen as well and was going to write on a napkin or something.  (This felt like it was lesson time).  I said to her that I finally got out but it was difficult (meaning that it was hard to tell if I was laying in bed in my Astral body or my Physical body).  I said it was the cat who reminded me I was in the Astral.  I told her I wanted to practice my NVC.  I was fighting my fluctuating awareness and I ended up waking. 

I was lying in bed again.  I was holding the pen that I picked up in the Astral.  I was thinking 'Wow...I brought back a physical pen from the Astral.  The cat came and jumped on me again.  I than realized I was still in the Astral.  (LOL!).  I rolled out of bed again.  I asked for my Astral vision and I could see my energy hands again.  There was nobody in the room this time.  I headed to the same door we left out last time but things were a little different.  I tried a couple of doors before I found one leading outside.  My awareness was fluctuating back and forth as I struggled trying to stay focused.  I seemed to be in what looked like a crowed Asian Market.  I was walking around and had my cane with me.  I thought this was strange and knew I didn't need it here.  I was going to put it down somewhere.  I walked past a small boy who was looking at me and saying something.   I faded out back to the physical.

I was lying in bed.  I felt the same sensations again and waited a few seconds for them to pass.  I wasn't sure about trying to exit again as I was sure I was still in my physical body.  I felt the cat jump on my bed again so knew I was good to go.  Keeping my eyes closed I asked for Astral vision.  I could see again and looked at my hands.  I got out of bed and went out through a door.  I was outside in a new environment.   There were some some teenagers hanging out on the corner to my left.  I didn't want to interact as I was struggling with my Awareness.  I looked to my right and a football came flying in my direction.  I was feeling a very foggy so didn't catch it.  I went and picked it up to throw it back to the boy who through it at me.  It was very slippery and I had a hard time getting a grip on it.  I tossed it back to him.  I told him it was very slippery and he agreed that it was.  I kept walking.  I faded out.

I was lying in bed.  I felt the same subtle body sensations.  After a few seconds I felt the cat jump on my bed so I asked for my Astral vision and when I could see my hands I got out of bed again.  I went out a door.  I was in a new environment and I was following a group of people who seemed to be walking in a single file.  The environment seemed to have a bluish tint to it including the people.  I woke up. 
The Adventure Continues...

Nameless

I think you did excellent T-Man. The repeating episodes could very well be a way of ingraining the experience. Like when your coach makes you perform the same function over and over again so you learn muscle memory.

Can't beat a cat for getting your attention, lol.

Don't cha just love waking up only to realize you are still out there? I sometimes wonder who that mad trickster really is.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

GrumpyRabbit

Cool experiences! Especially because you were tipped off ahead of time that this would all be about learning about the different environment. I wish I got clear, handy explanatory details like that !LOL

As Nameless says, thinking you're in the physical/awake and realizing you're not is both funny and sometimes frustrating. So many times, I've "taken notes" on my experience, like, oooo I gotta write down what just happened before I forget, and I think I'm really writing it down, then I really wake up and my notepad is empty, untouched. It's a bummer every time =(

I look forward to seeing what education comes next for you!

T-Man

Nameless,

I think you're right about the repeating episodes.  It was practice for the very subtle sensations I felt as I shifted to the NP.  Hopefully it will become just second nature as I progress.

GrumpyRabbit,

I wish I could get a heads up before all my lessons but I'm thinking that's not going to happen.  LOL!  I was very fortunate to receive the one I did though.  I have done the exact same thing a few times now regarding the writing of your NP experience while you are still in the NP.  I had one LD where it lasted what felt like 30 minutes.  I was starting to get worried about trying to remember everything.  While I was still in the NP I started going over all the events in my mind and than I asked for a piece of paper and a pen and started writing things out only to have to repeat the task when I actually woke up!  :|

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago where I was in a classroom and I was told that the details of a Lucid Dream are not important.  The only thing that is important is that you passed the lesson!  I totally agree with this statement but I still have a hard time letting go of the details.  I find that the more details I can remember about my NP experience than that just helps with my Awareness of being in the NP.

I'm sure I still have many more lessons to go about the different Astral environments.

EscapeVelocity

I am tempted/want to do a 'Cat in the Hat' routine...lol

The cat jumped onto my back and drove me into the NP
Here and there I swear, that cat showed me everywhere
Far flung places and distance and faces, all of it fascinating and quizzical
'til morning was showing, my awareness groaning
the cat abandoned me to the Physical

Gotta' love the cat
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on April 06, 2021, 00:24:22
I am tempted/want to do a 'Cat in the Hat' routine...lol

The cat jumped onto my back and drove me into the NP
Here and there I swear, that cat showed me everywhere
Far flung places and distance and faces, all of it fascinating and quizzical
'til morning was showing, my awareness groaning
the cat abandoned me to the Physical
Catchy tune! Maybe your on to something here, lol!  :-D

T-Man, I constantly have to deal with these "repeating episodes" or "do-overs". So much that I have a name for them and that's "re-scripting_. If you look that word up in the Forum search engine, it should lead to a number of my posts here where I shared a "re-scripted" adventure. My question has always been, exactly who is responsible for these "forced" do-overs? I say forced because I don't seem to have a say in the matter. I just have to keep repeating a scenario over and over again until I get it "right". Right, according to who, I have know idea!  :? :|

I have personally found that the "re-scripted" experiences do have a tendency to lead to "false awakenings" as well! More questions., Every new experience leads to more questions. It never ends!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

T-Man

EV,

Excellent response and very creative!   :-). Hard to follow that!
I'm sure there is a reality where everyone talks like Dr. Seuss.  Can you imagine trying to write every post like that...HaHa!

Lumaza,

Thanks, I will definitely look at the re-scripting posts.  I definitely felt like I was getting practice feeling the very subtle body sensations as I shifted from Physical to the NP.

T-Man

Lumaza,

I have searched and read your re-scripting posts you mention above.  It brought back some memories of some dreams I had where I had a dream and than woke up.  Than I went back to sleep and had the same dream again but this time I was able to make changes throughout.  These are recorded in my journal but happened years ago.  Your re-scripting posts just brought them to the forefront of my memory!

EscapeVelocity

T-Man,
My whimsical rhyme to the side, your experience reads like a great exploration of transitions and planes/dimensions and the feel/think involved with each. You noticed a great number of subtle distinctions. Nicely done!

You should by now realize that you can accelerate the pace if you choose, or just let the natural pace proceed; it still does require to a degree your intent and impulse; otherwise your progress can drift nearly aimlessly, or stop altogether...don't let that happen, keep a minimum pressure going forward as best you can...keep your sails set to the wind...given the prevailing winds of PR life...lol

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

LOL, looks like we have our own Dr. Seuss aboard the forum. Love it Ev I would encourage you to write all your posts in Seuss speak, :-D

I like Lumaza's term 'rescripting' it fits perfectly.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Wow, many false awakenings! Super! I love those! It looks like the cat is your animal spirit that is helping you.
One time, I had a false awakening, I was laying in bed, it was morning and time to get up to get ready for work. I wanted to open the shades on my window but I was too lazy to get up, but all of a sudden my thought triggered the shade to open. I was like, wow, can I do telekinesis? Then I thought about opening the drawer on my file cabinet. And it did, I was like, OMG I have finally learned to do telekinesis in the physical world. And I truly believed that I have now that ability in the physical world. I started testing to move other things with my mind and it all worked like magic. But then my awareness faded for a split second and then I wake up for real in the physicals, I tried moving things with my mind but it didn't work. I realized that it was a false awakening and I was soooo disappointed that I did not have telekinetic skills in the physical LOL.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow