The Fate of Frank Kepple

Previous topic - Next topic

Contenteo

I have spent a good couple hours researching the fate of Frank Kepple.

What a shame for someone so integral to disappear so suddenly and oddly.

Its funny, 3 weeks ago, I was as skeptical as they come when discussing about other dimensions that whatnot.

But I can't help but feel that it was an intervention from some source. I mean he was leading achieving his purpose in life. I can't believe in his last days of what appears to be hours of writing July 17th, he would go cold turkey. Only in his last days to come back at act so...not like Frank(search his name and feel that one out for yourself.   I mean he wrote pages on that last day, check it out(cite:Franks posts sticky, look at dates, Xanth)  But, for a man of who appealed to logic and patterns and what seems honor, by devoting himself to helping others, that is not how one leaves their spiritual home.

From that my deduction is one of two things:
1. Some sort of value proposition(a logical offer) came about or
2. Debilitating Death

Although, what plagues me, I did extensive research and find no obituary or for that matter professional existence of the man at all.

Are we sure that Frank(Francis) Kepple was even his real name?

On the value proposition side, we can only speculate:
- Legal blackmail from somewhere
- Consideration of some sort to be quiet and vanish
- Government Job offer
- My fav- Found out a truth and was "convinced" to lead his life elsewhere.

Again, I am as skeptical as the next man, I was trained to be as an accountant.

Anyway, I got some questions, and would love to hear all your opinions and any other facts you might have come across. If you can please cite, It helps.

Was he definitely in Nice, France?
Is his wife still around, I know he talked about her in the posts quote a bit? or for that matter he had a secretary too.
Again, are we sure that Frank(Francis) Kepple was even his real name?

Always searching for the truth,
Contenteo

-Props and thanks to Xanth again for posting all his posts in one spot. This whole community owes you for the time you spent doing that.

cite 1
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/lost_to_the_ages_monroemuldooncastanadaleadbeater-t19639.0.html;msg170037#msg170037

personalreality

be awesome.

Xanth

Bedeekin

Hi Xanth.

Quite sad...

Is this him? I think it's from 2005... some sort of write-up for a book caller "Our Ultimate Reality":

This is a book that can change your life, no doubt about it. It's a goldmine of information that would be a bargain at many times the price. The book takes you by the hand and walks you through the world of spiritual knowledge, from ancient history through to present day.

The book is extensive, it runs to nearly 700 pages in all, but the layout is very easy to follow and a web-forum is available if additional help is needed. For those wishing for a wide-ranging overview of spiritual knowledge AND some highly effective modern-day methods and techniques, together with all manner of hints, tips and pointers to help you set off on your very own spiritual journey, then I would highly recommend this book.

Frank J. Kepple, Consultant Engineer (retired)
Nice, France

Xanth

Heya Bedeekin, welcome aboard.  :)

Yup, that's a quote from Frank written for Adrian's book, "Our Ultimate Reality".

Bedeekin

Stillwater

QuoteFrom that my deduction is one of two things:
1. Some sort of value proposition(a logical offer) came about or
2. Debilitating Death

Ha... yeah, death generally is somewhat debilitating, at least as far as your worldly projects are concerned.

I think my stamp collection may suffer somewhat when I pass.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Pauli2

Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Greytraveller

Hall everybody

First off a special greeting to Bedeekin.  :-)

Second. IMO the best way to track down Frank Kepple is to contact the people who knew him. Did Adrian or any of the other mods have any type of extensive written pm/email contact with him back in the period 2003-2006?
How about a web search (or did Contenteo already do that?)
Surely Somebody must have exchanged emails or pms with him back in the day.

Regards  8-)
Grey

Stillwater

I don't know if anyone is going to find Frank by now, lol.

This is literally like the great mystey of Astralpulse, it has been going on and discussed for years and years, like who stole the Klopman diamond or something. It started back up in earnest when Xanth published his posts, and more people got to know who he was, but I don't see this ever getting resolved.

I think it comes down to either he can't be found, or he doesn't want to be found.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Pauli2

I wonder if people have such great problems finding Frank in the astral because it's not beneficial for the development of their souls?
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Xanth

Quote from: Pauli2 on April 24, 2011, 18:10:33
I wonder if people have such great problems finding Frank in the astral because it's not beneficial for the development of their souls?
Or perhaps it just, straight up, doesn't matter in even the slightest?  :)

personalreality

wouldn't the simplest answer be that the astral and the after-life are not the same thing and and don't intersect at any point?

or maybe when we die that's it.  lights out.  there is no astral for us.  just oblivion.

or maybe he's not dead.

be awesome.

Summerlander

Don't speak too soon ^^

I have actually seen him in an experience where I went to a beach with a pyramid. The character I met looked like him and he was playing with prisms...either I stumbled upon his API construct and met his unconscious self while he is still very much alive in the physical...

OR...

The minute I had stumbled upon that pyramid, my unconscious mind made an association with astral pulse and Frank Kepple and I created him there.

You can still see people in the OOBE-state whether they are alive or dead. It doesn't matter.

On the afterlife note...I've been reading The Tibetan Book of the Dead and it appears that the afterlife, according to Buddhist philosophy, is very much like the OOBE-state and dream-states. Very much so! The comparison is undeniable.

Xanth

Yeah, you'd really have to gather some person experiences talking to the guy while in the non-physical.  Then see if any he says lines up with anything that isn't already known.  That would be the tricky part.

It's like when Frank spoke about meeting someone on a journey that looked and sounded entirely like Robert Monroe, he wasn't willing to say that it was definitely him, because he didn't have enough information to make that judgment call.

personalreality

Quote from: Summerlander on April 25, 2011, 06:41:19
On the afterlife note...I've been reading The Tibetan Book of the Dead and it appears that the afterlife, according to Buddhist philosophy, is very much like the OOBE-state and dream-states. Very much so! The comparison is undeniable.

Have you read the Egyptian "Pyramid Texts".  Some say that these too are a treatise on projection.  Naturally, modern egyptologists say it's just about the after-life because they can't cope with the idea that maybe egyptians were more evolved than us psychologically.  But when taken as an account of projection it makes a lot of sense.
be awesome.

Xanth

Quote from: personalreality on April 25, 2011, 12:34:21
Have you read the Egyptian "Pyramid Texts".  Some say that these too are a treatise on projection.  Naturally, modern egyptologists say it's just about the after-life because they can't cope with the idea that maybe egyptians were more evolved than us psychologically.  But when taken as an account of projection it makes a lot of sense.
I never thought of that.

The idea that archeologists would "translate" things based around their own understandings and beliefs.  They wouldn't take into consideration the idea of Astral Projection, would they?  Very interesting...

CFTraveler

If you ever want to read "The Unanswered Question" by Kurt Leland, he takes translations from the Egyptian Book of the Dead and makes some comparisons to the Tibetan book of the Dead  and then compares it to OBE theory and NDE theory and it's very interesting, if you're into this kind of thing (I am).

Lexy

Last I heard of Frank is that he had a terrible tooth infection for some time & was in a lot of pain..it is possible he went into a coma. That would explain no death certificate or obituary.
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Summerlander

8-)

I'll have to check that out.

Volgerle

do you know which chapter? (just too lazy to do some search of my own  :wink:)
http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/pyt/

personalreality

it's not so much of a practical technique as it is a description of the process.

any section that is about the "king in the afterlife" could possibly be thought of as description of projection.  modern egyptologists say that it is just about egyptian beliefs in an afterlife, but the story itself could just as easily be about projection.  i know it's long, but i would read the whole thing.  i read it when i was like 17 or 18 (7-8 years ago) and i feel like reading the whole thing was the way to go.
be awesome.

Mindfulness

What a shame Frank is gone.  I just finished reading that giant compendium of posts and would love to see how he continued making progress through focus 4.  Something about his posts just came off as genuine and I think there is truth in a lot of what he said.  It's also interesting to see how his own thinking evolved from the begining to the end.  How sad he never got to finish his book and teach more people how to phase.

Bedeekin

Summerlander