That's cheating to quote yourself.   ;)

But yeah, I do agree. 

Lexy

"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Stillwater

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

patriciadecannes

I live in South of France and I know that lots of expatriates connect to : http://riviera.angloinfo.com/forum/
(for Cannes, Nice and Monaco).

So if you post a message on the board  saying that you are looking for this guy with a picture, I am sure you will get some answers.  Expatriates here are all very interconnected....

bluesektor

This site says he passed on..
"Frank has passed to afterlife."

*Removed link to copyrighted material ~ Ryan

Stillwater

That is a website which is dedicated to Frank's (and maybe some of Adrian's) ideas though. Because it is made as a tribute, it is anyone's guess where the author was getting their information on that.

bluesektor

And the speculation here is much better?

Xanth

Quote from: bluesektor on September 19, 2011, 14:26:20
And the speculation here is much better?
I think Stillwater was referring to the "actuality" of the statement made that Frank "had definitely" passed.
Fact is, nobody knows... and fact further is that chances are highly likely that we will *NEVER* know.  :)

Lionheart

Speaking of this new site here. I went to the "do it by yourself" part of the forum. I clicked on Edited Version. That brought me to a Megaupload download. I downloaded this, saved it, then once it was done I tried to open it, but no results. Does anyone know how to make this work? I'm not versed with all the things that are needed to play downloads.
Thank you!  :-)

Xanth

Quote from: Lionheart on September 19, 2011, 16:09:49
Speaking of this new site here. I went to the "do it by yourself" part of the forum. I clicked on Edited Version. That brought me to a Megaupload download. I downloaded this, saved it, then once it was done I tried to open it, but no results. Does anyone know how to make this work? I'm not versed with all the things that are needed to play downloads.
Thank you!  :-)
The "do it by yourself" part of the forum?
What do you mean?

Lionheart

Never mind Ryan, Orion and Noy helped me in the IRC Channel room. Thanks for your helps Gentlemen!  :-)

Stillwater

QuoteI think Stillwater was referring to the "actuality" of the statement made that Frank "had definitely" passed.
Fact is, nobody knows... and fact further is that chances are highly likely that we will *NEVER* know. 

Yes- this more or less. I have been hearing this issue near a decade, and no new information has surfaced; you are exactly right blue- anything new about the subject seems to be speculation.

light487

Quote from: Lionheart on September 19, 2011, 17:00:10
Never mind Ryan, Orion and Noy helped me in the IRC Channel room. Thanks for your helps Gentlemen!  :-)

Yer.. hehe.. it was a RAR archive file.. guess you worked out how to dearchive it by now but it results in an almost 1 gigabyte sized WAV file. One other thing you might want to look at getting is a program to convert that WAV into a smaller MP3. As long as you choose hiqh quality conversion, there shouldn't be too much loss of audio quality (I did it myself and it's fine). The program I use, which is free and easy to use is called "winLAME". Grab that, install it and then convert that huge WAV to a smaller file. With the default "High Quality" settings in winLAME, that 1gb file ended up just over 100 megabytes (100MB).. quite a difference.. especially if you are wanting to put it on a portable device.

Lionheart

Thank you for the info light 487!

Stookie_

Those are pirated files. Really, that whole website was ripped off of other people's hard work without permission. It's good the info is out there, but it's a shame it was done in that manner.

light487

Quote from: Stookie_ on September 20, 2011, 14:31:23
Those are pirated files. Really, that whole website was ripped off of other people's hard work without permission. It's good the info is out there, but it's a shame it was done in that manner.

I was thinking the same thing when I read it too, to be honest.. but then I found the "Do it yourself" section and the "FAQ" section, which wasn't on "The Frank Kepple Resource Page".. at least not that I can see. All that extra information is so valuable.. especially the stuff about Frank's visualisation run down.. it has helped me immensely.. the FAQ stuff I am reading through, on my Kindle, currently.. I'm sure the info is around the place somewhere but I couldn't find it before that site...

So yes, I agree, it's been ripped off.. but without it.. I may not have found a lot of the information myself so readily.. so I can't really complain.

Xanth

Quote from: light487 on September 20, 2011, 19:19:26
I was thinking the same thing when I read it too, to be honest.. but then I found the "Do it yourself" section and the "FAQ" section, which wasn't on "The Frank Kepple Resource Page".. at least not that I can see. All that extra information is so valuable.. especially the stuff about Frank's visualisation run down.. it has helped me immensely.. the FAQ stuff I am reading through, on my Kindle, currently.. I'm sure the info is around the place somewhere but I couldn't find it before that site...

So yes, I agree, it's been ripped off.. but without it.. I may not have found a lot of the information myself so readily.. so I can't really complain.
I've got all that information in my eBook, with expanded versions that I wrote too... ;)  Just sayin... :D

Stookie_

Quote from: light487 on September 20, 2011, 19:19:26

What really bothers me is that they are hosting files from Gateway for free download.

Gandalf compiled a lot of the information about Frank and has said himself in the past (from another time someone used it without permission) that he's OK because at least the info is getting out there. But it's inconsiderate to not give credit where it's due.

The sense of entitlement people have today is crazy.

Walker

Quote from: Pauli2 on May 13, 2011, 05:18:33
Projecting (or phasing) - perhaps. But documenting his experiences? No, probably not.

I'm currently on page 470 of the Frank PDF and so far, Frank has written very few experiences
of his own. Those few Frank experiences I've found so far, are very short and incomplete
in amount of details.

It's strikingly.

Hello all,

Is this extended PDF with Frank's posts still available?

Regards

floriferous

Just for the sake of clarity and to put the speculation to bed -

Frank did indeed die of a sudden terminal illness. There is a thread on the admin forum in which he relates this to other administrators at the time.

Walker

Quote from: floriferous on May 31, 2019, 11:26:08
Just for the sake of clarity and to put the speculation to bed -

Frank did indeed die of a sudden terminal illness. There is a thread on the admin forum in which he relates this to other administrators at the time.

Do we have access to that thread?

Can't see it...  :?

Phildan1

It is on the admin forum. Of course you can't  : )
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Volgerle

I wonder why Pulse users were not told before here because over the years many (normal, public) AP threads contained a lot of posted questions and speculations about this - even from moderators themselves who seemed not to know this but should have had access at the old threads in the admin area. Of course it is older and no one maybe searched for it correctly? This admin thread must then have been from 2005 or even earlier? Just wondering.

Thanks anyway for informing us now.

floriferous

Quote from: Volgerle on June 01, 2019, 12:20:50
I wonder why Pulse users were not told before here because over the years many (normal, public) AP threads contained a lot of posted questions and speculations about this - even from moderators themselves who seemed not to know this but should have had access at the old threads in the admin area. Of course it is older and no one maybe searched for it correctly? This admin thread must then have been from 2005 or even earlier? Just wondering.

Thanks anyway for informing us now.

Probably a combination of factors. At the time the admins didnt say anything out of respect I assume. Then over time with admin turnover and the thread getting buried under all the others it got forgotten about.

I only stumbled upon it when I was searching via Frank comments and noticed more comments than when I had done so before (this was because I had since become an admin and more of his comments were open to me.(. No way would I have found it otherwise and so why would any other admins?

Walker

Well, I appreciate the clarification on Frank's fate.

At least we now know.

Thank you!