The Fate of Frank Kepple

Previous topic - Next topic

floriferous

I don't want to seem like I'm the person in the know. I'm really not as I wasn't around the forums then. Selski knew Frank probably better than any of the current admins.

Xanth

It's never been a secret that Frank died... how or when.  He made it quite clear in his last several posts.
I made mention of the thread in the admin forum before as well.

There are a few people out there who think it was all a ploy anyway.
Some people just love a good conspiracy...

In the end if he's dead or if he's just hiding... it doesn't really matter.  He doesn't want to be here.  End of story.
The end is the same.  :)

Yodad

Quote from: Xanth on June 03, 2019, 15:36:26
It's never been a secret that Frank died... how or when.  He made it quite clear in his last several posts.
I made mention of the thread in the admin forum before as well.

There are a few people out there who think it was all a ploy anyway.
Some people just love a good conspiracy...

In the end if he's dead or if he's just hiding... it doesn't really matter.  He doesn't want to be here.  End of story.
The end is the same.  :)

When did you become a moderator?

Volgerle

Quote from: Xanth on June 03, 2019, 15:36:26
It's never been a secret that Frank died... how or when.  He made it quite clear in his last several posts

I know it's a serious topic/thread but I can't help that I find the first two sentences funny because it can be a bit misleading.  :wink:

For users it was not clear and his last 'public' posts do not give an indication. Here they are. The 3 last ones indeed dealed with his health situation but as you can read he was rather positive about it and said he would be improving.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/profiles/frank-u359.html;sa,showPosts

So that is why it was only hearsay and in recent years I also read some mods here write they don't know or it is not clear and they were just speculating he had transitioned. I would not call it all a 'conspiracy' (and who conspired against who then?) but certainly a kind of 'myth' was created around him and his 'sudden' disappearance in 2005.

So it is good now we know for sure. Thanks to everyone involved.

It is good we have his memory in written form and can cherish and share it. The Kepple Resource is one of the links about AP that I would most likely share to newbies and those who want informed facts. It's awesome (thanks also to Gandalf who compiled it). His legacy remains.

Xanth

Quote from: Yodad on June 04, 2019, 17:35:47
When did you become a moderator?
Apparently June 2010.  Administrator a few years ago.

Quote from: Volgerle on June 04, 2019, 19:28:29
I know it's a serious topic/thread but I can't help that I find the first two sentences funny because it can be a bit misleading.  :wink:

For users it was not clear and his last 'public' posts do not give an indication. Here they are. The 3 last ones indeed dealed with his health situation but as you can read he was rather positive about it and said he would be improving.
Ha!  Sometimes I forget you folks can't see the Moderator forum.  Those posts natively show up in my searches.
But I did mention it a while back more than once.

I think some of the moderators just don't take the time to read through the dozens (and dozens and dozens hehe) of threads in the mod forum.

Stillwater

Frank's last post to the other mods:

QuoteHi, Nay:

Public announcement  of what?

My chances of physical survival are rather limited, perhaps in the region of 10% and I shall be lucky if I make it to end October. I will do my best but do not count on it. I just hope that none of you people ever suddenly reach such a critical stage in your life without warning.

With kind regards,
Frank

Third to last:

QuoteThousands of dollars, lol, I wish.

I have endured a situation that would never have ever entered my mind when I set out to create what I did. For those who do not like it they have already received a full refund.

Regards,
Frank

In these posts you can see the seed of the myth.

Frank had a major health episode in September to October 2005, and probably died as a result. As far as I can see, it is never specified what that episode was. Around this time Frank had accepted some advance money for something he was putting together, hence the conspiracy theory. Some folks at the time suggested this was his cover story. There was a lot of argument and factionalization among the large mod-base at the time. It is natural given that climate that different views of what happened would emerge.

I think Xanth has it right here. One way or the other, Frank has moved on. Enjoy the writing he left, try not to obssess beyond that. I know it is oddly a fun topic, because it is like the Pulse's greatest long-running mystery. 
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Phildan1

About Frank, being "suddenly" ill or having a life situation suddenly (or just being in it like a cancer or other from emotional stuff) which will cause his death, in regards how knowledgeable he was with his big experiences and having the Focus Model, understanding the big picture, with all the huge experiences, being in Focus 4, I wonder about how this sudden death came. Some may feel out some sort of fate in his life if he couldn't avoid it. I think, for me, this is the only confusion about his disappearing or death if he died. You know all and you can get well in his position. Or he wanted to exit this physical life? And No, don't misunderstand my thoughts about the good old saying that "who doesn't know it, teaches it", I don't say that. I just wonder why others are not discussing this part of the topic. Reminds me Buhlman and how he cured his cancer.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Stillwater

QuoteYou know all and you can get well in his position.

I think you may be ascribing super powers to Frank, hehe. Not saying Buhlman didn't help cure his own cancer (possibly with the psychosomatics of intention, that is a big part of it), but to expect that someone accomplished at projection has every other ability and talent is a bit much. I think you may be idolizing this ability and what it represents.

You know the thing about being a Navy Seal? Takes just as many bullets to kill you if you don't see them coming. This is kind of like that.

urshebear

Perhaps he completed what he came here to achieve.

I know Frank recommended books by Jane Roberts as accurate to his understanding and in 'The Seth Material' it is said that people sometimes get sick and die once they have achieved what they set out to.

Of course, being terminally ill would be terrible but if you knew that death was not the end you likely wouldn't be too concerned about making your transition.

But here we are again with the speculations  :-P

Xanth

Sadly, the speculations will continue for eternity. 

superman

Quote from: Xanth on June 07, 2019, 19:49:43

Nothing is hidden for eternity, trust me.
You are in physical dimension to learn and understand that your thoughts and emotions causes all experience.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Xanth on June 07, 2019, 19:49:43
I can't believe this thread has kept going.  Hi Ryan!
Why?

Volgerle

Quote from: CFTraveler on September 14, 2019, 15:59:55
 I can't believe this thread has kept going.  Hi Ryan!
I can't believe that CFT is back! Yipieh! Nice to read from you here on the Pulse again. Been a while. :-)

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on September 14, 2019, 18:59:52
I can't believe that CFT is back! Yipieh! Nice to read from you here on the Pulse again. Been a while. :-)
Welcome back CFT!  :-) We missed your presence here!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Stillwater

Xanth

Quote from: CFTraveler on September 14, 2019, 15:59:55
  I can't believe this thread has kept going.  Hi Ryan!
*waves!  Hi there CFT!  :)