News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Still Learning

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Hey friends and fellow travelers, boy when the astral wants you it gets you. Anybody else agree with that?  :-o

Not last night but the two nights previous I felt the call to go astral or OBE but really wasn't interested. It's been a rough kind of week (physically and emotionally) and all I wanted was to be lazy and sleep.

But last night the call came and again I tried to ignore it but finally said 'whatever' long as I get some sleep. So I got some sleep, not much though. I woke or semi-woke being pulled on and vibrating like I had hold of an electric wire. I thought to myself okay this can be a sub-conscious trip as I really did just want to sleep. Look guys, never tell the 'Others' how it is lessen you want it proved to you that you aint in charge. LOL!

I realize this was not an actual dude rather just my interpretation of the big lug who sat on my back and began probing my nether regions. Okay, okay I realize I've been a bit blocked with little activity on my part far as projecting is concerned. Anyway, this energy is probing and clearing out some blocks and I'm sure I don't have to tell some of you how that came across. (just think anal).

But here's the cool part. My head/mind was shooting off into the stratosphere being guided to a couple of small dots in the far distance. Talk about an extremely weird dual perspective! :lol:

This was likely the first time (or the first I recall) feeling as though my physical being was stretched across a vast distance. Amazing, wonderful, intense! On the last push to reach the two dots I blacked out and unfortunately have no recall after that point. I did however wake up hacking up everything in me. Today I feel great!

Just wanted to share that and happy to hear your thoughts.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Probing haha. It must have adjusted some lower chakra energies if you feel good.
I have never experienced stretching like you described it, but it sounds cool. I think that was a really interesting AP, Nameless.
Sometimes we just want to pass out because physically and emotionally we are tired, but once our awareness is refocused it becomes wide awake.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I think this was the first time I actually realized what was going on with the anal probe as it was happening. Very odd to say the least. I didn't include this in the original post but at one time I turned my head to tell 'the big lug' to get off me, haha. He pointed out past my head reminding to "Go Forward and Conquer and while you're at it ignore what's going on here on the back side". Funny as hell realizing all this as it's happening, really.

But that stretching outward was really satisfying in a way I haven't felt before.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

I have to get in on this conversation. I know it seems like I am always posting here on this Forum, like some kind of "know it all", which I'm definitely not.

About a month ago I had a very similar talk to another member here via telephone about this very thing. He can confirm this if he wishes. A few years ago I had the same conversation with another member on the Astral Pulse here via a PM, as well. But he doesn't frequent this Forum that much anymore.

In my most recent phone call, I asked if this has ever happened to him before. I have had this exact thing occur with me every few months for the past 4 or 5 years now. But to me, because of me being male, it seems like my prostrate is being milked from the inside. I don't experience SP during it. I just become "ultra" aware that something really bizarre is going on and for some reason, I allow it to continue. Almost like I have been "directed" to. It usually occurs, I then soon lose consciousness and awaken in the morning totally perplexed. The memory of the event is plain as day. What happens after though, I have no idea of. My recollection is "nil"!  :|

Like I said above, I have been totally perplexed by this. I can only speculate what is happening here. The sensation is "ultra" real. It immediately gets my attention.
Some of the reasons I have come up with are:
#1. We all know how our physical bodies rejuvenate, regenerate and cleanse every night. Well, possibly I have a problem in that region of my body that for some reason while it is being "repaired" or "adjusted", I am becoming 100% consciously aware of it.
#2 Like Lightbeam replied above, possibly this is some kind of "Chakra adjustment". Either the "Root" Chakra, because of the location or the "Sacral" Chakra.
#3 I am being repaired or adjusted, but on some kind of higher level by "whoever" or "whatever".
#4 LOL, Anal probing by ETs!  :-D  :-o

I have also found it is a very unique and "arousing" sensation. I wear a Sleep mask when I sleep, so I haven't actually physically looked to see if anything weird was going on. I have focused on it though in a "NP" sense, to see if anything on another realm/dimension, etc. was going on.

All I have is "could be's", but I have no definite answers to this.  :? :? :? I am still in the dark here!  :-o  :|

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Volgerle

Years ago, I had a kind of kundalini energy going up from the anus or the perineum region (where the base chakra is) during a dream (which was NOT sexual in kind but rather loosely related to healing ... interesting). It was very strong. VERY. Like s.o. put a pole or 'whatever' long thing in it. As said, it was not necessarily the anus itself but the region. I was happy to stop it by waking up though because I did NOT want this to go on (literally, haha).

The other energetic one was the whole chakra inner torso movement during my first wilful OBE induction, but I already wrote about this here. It did more involve the torso than the lower regions though, but it was as heavy and violent.

:evil:

Nameless

You know plenty enough to keep me going Lumaza so whether you know it all or not you definitely know more than I do. And you are far better at explaining to new people the steps they need to take to accomplish their goals.  :-)

I've come to think of this pretty much the same as you but don't have any definitive answers either. Like you stated, it's not exactly the anus but in that area and the feeling is bazaar to say the least. It does however feel like some adjustment or fix is going on so I'm trying to go with that and let it happen and see what I can learn from it in the future (assuming it happens again). There is a sexual undertone there but that's understandable I think considering the part of the body in question.  :evil:

Vibrations are something I can normally bring on at will, I like to play with the energy. Interestingly (to me) when I get the vibrations now I don't suffer sleep paralysis. Not usually anyway and most definitely not when I am causing it purposefully which was not the case this time.

What I did find most interesting was the stretching. Usually I would only be a point of consciousness but this time was like I needed to feel the physical stretch. Don't really know what that was all about but believe a portion was to show me where I've been as opposed to where I'm at now.

I had a kundalini experience once that also very strong Volgerle. At the time I didn't have a clue either but I remember this energy running up both legs, across my hips and racing up my spine. With that exp there was none of the probing. I know my first 'probe' too was very violent and felt more like astral rape and scared the bejeezus out of me. Now, or at least this time, I was more accepting and when it hurt I was like "okay, back off"  :lol: and it did so I was more able to focus on the instructions to go forward.

EscapeVelocity

Lumaza and I have spoken about this. I do not profess any further knowledge on the subject except to say that I agree with most of what has been written here. I had one fairly significant experience a couple years ago and this sparked some dim memories of maybe one or two other instances.

My experiences did not take on any 'sexual' tones but given the nature of the area being 'worked on' I could see that interpretation occurring. My knowledge on Chakras and Kundalini is very limited but I do think this is energetic work being done on those lower chakras as LB, Lumaza and Volgerle suggested. In my case, energy movement was felt in a 'channel' between my feet and the perineum, and then distinctly on the outside of the tailbone. I definitely noticed that the movement of that energy within that channel could easily have been interpreted as moving up the rectum and stimulating a slight sexual response. It was a noticeably uncomfortable process for at least a few reasons, Lol. The sense of an outside presence was pretty strong, as well.

Nameless, it sounds like it had a beneficial effect on you; glad you are feeling better! Separate question- The 'stretching' effect you also felt...was that anything like being 'put through the wringer'?

And I cannot avoid sharing a personal synchronicity that occurred today that likely relates: A friend from TMI just emailed me about a process she is going through that is exploring different modalities of 'aligning the lightbody' involving Marconics, a process I am just hearing about, but which she just experienced remarkable results with. Any new information like this initially strikes me as a bit woo-woo, but she is a very talented lady and is the one who alerted me to the Arcturians. And this latest process dovetails very closely with what is being described in this thread. I simply could not ignore this synchronicity, and my computer is not locking up, so there!!!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on July 30, 2019, 21:16:18
You know plenty enough to keep me going Lumaza so whether you know it all or not you definitely know more than I do. And you are far better at explaining to new people the steps they need to take to accomplish their goals.  :-)
Thank You Nameless!  :-) I used the wrong words when I said "know it all", because I clearly don't. I meant I don't want to be known as a "Story Teller". We have had a few members in the past, who aren't here anymore, that seemed to like being in the conversation, just to be in the conversation, if you know what I mean.  :roll: It's nice to have "proven confirmations" once in awhile here. That's why I added to my post above that I have shared my bizarre experience with others here at the Astral Pulse.

Earlier in my practice, I was taught quite a bit about how to navigate my new NP surroundings. But mostly I was taught important things like "passively observing" and "allowing" what I was experiencing. I was told, pretty well point blank, that I was being shown all this, so I could teach others here. I see it as "paying it forward". When I stop teaching here, "they", whoever "they" are stop teaching me as well.
I will also add to that that when I was new, a number of members here like Xanth, EV, Contenteo, Bedeekin, CFTtraveller, Szaxx, AstralZombie, Major Tom and so many others helped me as well and I am grateful for all of their help.  :-) 8-)

QuoteVibrations are something I can normally bring on at will, I like to play with the energy. Interestingly (to me) when I get the vibrations now I don't suffer sleep paralysis. Not usually anyway and most definitely not when I am causing it purposefully which was not the case this time.
Just sitting motionless while reading a book or watching TV for me is enough for me to become aware of onset of vibrations. Even though at that point, they are very weak. I'm sure everyone has this too, they just aren't "aware" of it.

My SP as of the last few years now has basically been the same. I still call it SP because it's easier for others here to understand that title. I don't really get "paralyzed" during it anymore. It starts with the gentle sound of a wind approaching. Hence the name "Astral Winds". I sleep with earplugs in so I know this all a NP signpost. Next a mild pulse of energy begins permeating my body. Both the Astral winds and the energy pulses get stronger and stronger until they become one in the same (that's hard to explain0. Then everything goes still and the next thing I know my ankles or legs are being risen and I pulled out of bed, down my hallway and out my patio window. It's pretty well "clockwork" now. I just observe and allow what is going to happen to happen. Sometimes I will set a intended destination during that 'stillness". Other times. I just go with the flow.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on July 31, 2019, 03:10:07
Lumaza and I have spoken about this. I do not profess any further knowledge on the subject except to say that I agree with most of what has been written here. I had one fairly significant experience a couple years ago and this sparked some dim memories of maybe one or two other instances.
Thank You for that confirmation EV!  :-)

We were both posting here at the same time, so I didn't see your reply here until I had finished posting mine. Oops, lol!  :-D

Hmm, "Marconics"! Now I have a new topic to research. Thanks for the extra work EV!  :-D :lol:

I have listened to some of the music created by Tom Kenyon. He has the voice of an Angel. He channels the Arcturians as well.
Here's a sample:
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi8HZKGtgsQ

Nameless

Thanks for chiming in EV. Seems we do all feel this is energy work and some of us feel an outside presence is involved.

The beneficial part in this one experience was kind of a two edged sword. I had spent a couple days doing some pretty nasty work helping clean out a house. Afterwards my lungs felt totally poisoned and congested. So while I did feel much better next day after this, my nights have been gruesome coughing up phlegm and other nasties. Over all I think the exp was an attempt to help heal the damage.

Great you mention the wringer for even though I hadn't yet put it together with that I will admit the similarities are amazing actually. That would totally tie into the healing/reordering of our being like we talked about previously.

Marconics? Looking that one up, new to me but sounds interesting woo-woo or not. And my computer aint freezing up either, so there!

Lumaza, you are a story teller but not in the sense some of those people meant. You are simply telling your story and how it is with YOU. I know exactly what you mean and know you to be honest and above board. YOUR story matters!!!

You've already learned more about yourself and your role than I personally have learned about mine. That makes you a mentor as I am still learning. I think your Astral Winds it what I experience as Pressure, sort of like a warm blanket. I have heard the wind but it's not normal for me but I do hear sounds.

Love the sample on youtube you posted. Listening as I type.

So thank you and EV for extra work - LOL!

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on July 31, 2019, 19:05:07
You've already learned more about yourself and your role than I personally have learned about mine. That makes you a mentor as I am still learning.
Thank You Nameless.!  :-) But just know, "we are all still learning". That's what we do!  :wink:

Nameless

Had to come back and add what to me is an interesting tidbit. I looked up and watched a couple videos on the Marconics. What I found interesting was the movements the ones on the table were making because they looked just the way I've felt a few times. Sort of like oh I don't know muscle spasms.

Before watching those when this happened I would get up and pace or whatever to stop them cause they are really uncomfortable. So after watching the videos I wondered if that might be what was going on, some sort of 'light body work'. So a few nights ago when I went to bed I started getting those spasms or whatever they are. It's like the muscles are all tensed up and can't relax. Anyway I decided to grit my teeth, meditate and let it happen.

Turns out that was a GREAT decision. After maybe 20 minutes or so of jerking around I felt absolutely wonderful.

Not saying this is the same thing but seems so. And if so it means we can do this for ourselves.