The Moment of Clarity (And a first experience)

Previous topic - Next topic

AlteredJames

So, get this. I'm laying down supine. Nice and comfortable. Eyes closed, body relaxed. I'm attempting to astral project. I've been working on controlling and visualizing my thoughts for about a week now. Things are easy at this point. I can see from a very detached point of view a single, very narrow strand of thoughts. It's interesting and it makes me curious because I can vividly see one matrix-style string of thoughts. Then my attention shifts.

Something changes.

That thought strand disappears and I'm looking into blackness. A voice, my own, says to me with surprising volume, strength, and clarity; "You have to let go."

And I did. I felt a sudden liberation, strong, jarring vibrations. My attention shifts again. I'm still in my body. I'm still in my mind.

I see before my my television. I don't know why this object appeared to be that way. It did. In striking clarity. It was off, so I did what I would normally do. I lifted a remote from ... somewhere... and turned it on. I never saw it come on, but when I  pressed the button I entered the void.

Thick, viscous, hyper-realistic feeling of falling. But weightlessness. I'd achieved an out of body experience. Though it was through the void, and it took significant fighting to exit the void and return to my body. The main topic isn't the void, or what I was doing, but the moment of clarity.

That point when all thoughts stop but one. That "You have to let go" moment. Does anyone else experience this? If so, are there any shortcuts to get there faster or easier?

missym

Wish I could help you out but I don't even try to project it just happens . Sounds like an exciting experience though congratulations !
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.