The thing that watches you?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by dkj400

I read that sometimes you get this thing which is like a watcher. It just stays there and looks at you. Its an entity that cannot hurt you. Its there to test your fear. If anyone has seen it or other demonic creatures, what do they look like?

These must have been pretty scary for you...

Ever watched Jeepers Creepers? well the watcher is the astral version - its stands watching you because its scanning you and deciding what part of you it wants to feed on. It will never leave you alone until it gets what it wants.

Just kidding.[:o)]

WalkerInTheWoods

Form has little meaning beyond the physical. In other words, anything can look like anything. Move beyond form and look for truth. Don't limit yourself to the physical senses when you have so much more once away from the physical body.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Fuzziwig

First i would like to agree on fallnangel77's statement, and second i dont think it would be productive to drag your fears and thoughts from horror movies into the astral.
Fuzziwig

dkj400

I read that sometimes you get this thing which is like a watcher. It just stays there and looks at you. Its an entity that cannot hurt you. Its there to test your fear. If anyone has seen it or other demonic creatures, what do they look like?

These must have been pretty scary for you...