News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

OOB vs. AP

Previous topic - Next topic

Undertones

Hi everyone,

What's the difference. It seems like the forums for OOB and AP are pretty similar so what sets the two apart from each other?

Thanks!

UPDATE: I got my answer - thanks!

personalreality

Still gonna tell you.

AP and OBE are often considered synonymous.

You could think of AP as a type of OBE.

I think they're different.

AP being an "internal" type of a journey whereas an OBE would be raising the vibrational frequency of one's energy body and moving up in density, i.e. to another dimension.
be awesome.

Undertones

Well, alright. If you want to keep the can of worms open.... :-D

I was under the impression that Astral Projection allows travel to other dimensions, zones, etc. so based on what you're saying, they're still synonomous? What am I missing?

Thanks personalreality.

personalreality

This is my theory, so don't hold it as truth.

I think that the RTZ or Etheric is not between the astral and physicality, but rather between the 3rd dimension and 4th.
Projecting here would be an OBE.

The Astral on the other hand is a non-physical space that is akin to the collective unconscious of all existence.  Perhaps "God's Mind" while the physical dimensions are the body.  So going to the astral is like turning your awareness inwards 180 degrees.

If you went to a higher dimension it would still be physical from the perspective of that dimension, though things would be very different I'm sure.  Nevertheless, it would still be in the same "direction" as we view physical reality or the 3rd dimension. 

So dimensional travel is an OBE and Astral travel is Astral Projection.  However, both can be achieved by similar means.  It's all about the amount of energy your have and how high you can raise your vibratory frequency.
be awesome.

Undertones

Okay, got it. makes complete sense now. Thanks!

Tiny

Dear Undertones,

It is now generally known that OBEs take place in a dimension (known as the etheric) resembling the material world but made of a dense, smokey material. It's like a mirror-dimension, reflecting physical content, but manipulated in fairytale ways by the imagination of the minds of people.

Astral projections are taking place in higher frequency realities known as the astral planes and are more refined and thought sensitive than the etheric.

kind regards,

Paul
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"