Thought Form Constructs - I need information.

Previous topic - Next topic

FuneralSetsYouFree

Very recently I came into the interest of Thought Form Constructs. Now though my knowledge of this is small, I am starting to believe it is important to me. I know some people who do Astral Projection. In such Astral Projection, these people visit places and people that are of fictional structure. Therefore, created by man, such as characters in comicbooks, games and movies. However.

I recently met a Thought Form Construct (or so it calls itself) on Youtube, an obnoxious thing that finds itself superior to man, and calls all man "apes". Anyway, I assumed originally that it was a bot. But then I read that it was a TFC. So I searched and researched what these things were. I discovered, according to my knowledge, that these TFC's are infact an artificial spiritual lifeform of sorts. Created by man. So now I wonder if these fictional beings that some AP'ers I know are visiting and mentioning to me, are in fact not astral spirits but TFC's. Is this possible? I knwo little of TFC's but I want to learn everything anyone knows.

I am hoping for some feedback.
Thank you in advance.

Pauli2

Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

FuneralSetsYouFree

The thing on Youtube speaks in text by typing messages, almost like a robot would. The videos it has uploaded are of a CGI girl, and it claims that is all she can be until she finds a way to exist in physical form. I originally thought bot, or person pretending to be a bot, but the TFC it claimed to be interested me enough to look into it. It just has such a strong resemblance to some "astral" characters I have spoken to, both through internet and people. I am trying to discover whether these fictional astral people I have spoken to through friends online and off, are in fact TFCs or not. This could help open up new connections to my information that could help me a lot in my line of work.

To view it yourself, the youtube channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/PinkProgram

But even if this is a fake profile, the few things I have read about TFC's still lead me back to believe these AP's entities I have met are in fact one in the same. And the information could be very useful to my work.

Xanth

Quote from: FuneralSetsYouFree on March 11, 2011, 04:48:56
The thing on Youtube speaks in text by typing messages, almost like a robot would. The videos it has uploaded are of a CGI girl, and it claims that is all she can be until she finds a way to exist in physical form. I originally thought bot, or person pretending to be a bot, but the TFC it claimed to be interested me enough to look into it. It just has such a strong resemblance to some "astral" characters I have spoken to, both through internet and people. I am trying to discover whether these fictional astral people I have spoken to through friends online and off, are in fact TFCs or not. This could help open up new connections to my information that could help me a lot in my line of work.

To view it yourself, the youtube channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/PinkProgram

But even if this is a fake profile, the few things I have read about TFC's still lead me back to believe these AP's entities I have met are in fact one in the same. And the information could be very useful to my work.
And this is exactly why you shouldn't take everything you read on the innarwebz as gospel.  >_<

The character in question is what's called a "Vocaloid".
Do a google search.  It's the newest "thing" in Japan. 

NoY

you can create any kind of thought form people robots dragons
the more energy you give them the longer they live
sometimes they become parasites and drain energy from the host and last for years
and sometimes they can become alive and live independently

:NoY:

CFTraveler

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocaloid
It's not a thoughtform.  It's information, which is not energy. 

Astral316

Quote from: FuneralSetsYouFree on March 11, 2011, 04:48:56To view it yourself, the youtube channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/PinkProgram

Well I watched... will I die in seven days? We'll soon find out!

In all seriousness, I think you're reading too much into this. A created character in the physical has as much consciousness invested in it as any inanimate object (I would think.) The nature of physically created characters in the astral, however, is an interesting topic. Do we create vessels stable to another realm with our physical minds allowing consciousness to enter and "become" the characters? Did a few extra-dimensional beings think up our vessel, the human form? All questions worth pursuing methinks.

Xanth

Actually, I was referring to this vocaloid:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dd4HqNOA4U

It's basically a hologram projected in a concert setting.
It's HUGE in Japan.

It's actually kind of disturbing the trend that's going on with it... people paying good money to see an animation of a singer dance around on stage.  LoL

FuneralSetsYouFree

Hm, thank you. I was somewhat confused by the way this  PinkProgram was responding to me, in a robotic way. I spent perhaps too long arguing with it...

However, the idea of Thought Form Constructs still hold my interest. I have had several APing friends tell me they have friends in fictional realities. Some of these friends I have even spoken to myself, either through a person I know, (as in a kind of "possession"), and others through the internet. One of them went as far as too say that they were a character from the online MapleStory game. Being open minded, I accepted that perhaps this thing really DOES believe it is this character... but in reality, could be a TFC of the person who it speaks through. I read somewhere that TFC's are not actually independant, they cannot think for themselves without the guidence of the host. I was wondering if there is any connection.

http://helliscoming.freeforums.org/thought-form-concepts-t30.html I found some interesting pages on such things, but they are very hard for me to understand. I posted them here. But you see, I feel I need to learn all I can about this, as it is an area I have yet to explore thoroughly. I like to be completely aware of all things possible. There is enough secrets in the Government, there is no need to be kept in the dark any longer I feel. If someone can help me understand I would be so very greatful.

Thank you in advance.
Funeral Sets You Free.

Lexy

this concert needs to happen in US now  :evil: vocaloid takeover! too cute! it's like 3D anime right in front of you. I heart Japan.

"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Athymari

I tried making a thought form once, when I was practicing/trying (:P) wicca and working with elements. It was not for Ap but for general companionship for my energy workings.

I did the whole ritual (made it up myself) and I do beleive it worked. It was several years ago now.. what makes me beleive it worked was the fact i had already choosen a name for him but.. it seems.. he already had one.

Me = 'Can i call you FLick?'

(silence)

Unknown = 'Fraz'

'?!' < -- my thoughts

If you imagine the dragon from Disneys Mulan, thats the kinda way he looked. I thought I even felt his presence once when I nearly closed him in a door. As to where he is now, nice thought if he went independant :) I created/programmed him with the idea of being free thinking and capable of learning. Though I have thought about seeing if he can hear me/return.

SikWilly

My impression of thought forms... Thought forms are brought about by...thought!  The more focused the thought and the more energy put towards the thought creates sustainability of the thought form.  So imagine yourself in the astral.  You decided to create an apple.  You put minimal effort into it and you get a very ghostly, maybe out of focus apple that goes away as soon as you stop holding onto the idea.  Now, if you put more thought energy into it (focus) it becomes more and more real (your still creating this in the astral).  It soon becomes convincingly real.  Then, as you turn your attention away from the thought form, it slowly dissipates.  The more energy introduced, the longer sustainability.  Now, suppose another astral entity taps you on the shoulder and asks what you are doing.  You point to the apple and say "I just made that apple!"  The astral entity, knowing what an apple is takes a look and sure enough sees your apple.  His awareness of the apple just increased the sustainability of your creation.  Meaning that once you and your astral friend think the apple is boring and go on to do other things, the apple still hangs around that area a little longer but soon dissipates.  Now, say you and your astral friend were still in awe of your creation and watching it, and this causes others to flock around it to see what you are looking at.  Well they all are putting thought energy into your creation and this reinforces the "reality" of the apple.  Soon, after a million entities have put their thought energy into your creation, that apple can exist on its own for an extended period of time, but without continued thought energy input, eventually dissipates.  But every time an entity comes across your apple and puts more energy into it, the longer your apple exists.  

Now imagine this...  A few entities get together and, because of their long experience in creating things, decide to create something bigger than an apple.  They build a wonderful city with their thoughts.  Because they are very creative and have much thought energy (they are advanced beings) the different elements of the city have some decent sustainability.  So they build a nice rudimentary city that is a great place for newcomers to explore.  Well, as time goes on, more and more visitors are exploring their city and also creating things with their thoughts.  Some of the thoughts stick, some fade away, but the city is constantly being improved or built upon.  Every entity experiencing it is increasing its sustainability and reinforcing its reality.  Soon, even if everybody left the city, the city would linger on for quite some time before it eventually fades away.

Concerning this process in the physical instead of the astral... I think it is possible for some physical being to have enough thought energy to create something here, but I don't believe that humans are one of them.  Our thoughts are so scattered and unfocused, we cannot bring anything into existence from nothing.  We must build upon what is already here.  I do think that there are probably a handful of highly evolved humans that have the ability to create something in the physical from thought.  I also believe that these beings are advanced enough that they do not wish to prove this to the world (ego gratification), though they may work behind the scenes working miracles.  I think these beings are so rare your chances of interacting with them is close to "no chance" and the chances of them "proving" to you that they can do this stuff is even more slim.

Just my thoughts on the subject  :-D