News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

three in a row

Previous topic - Next topic

fowlskins

hi all been a few years since i checked in on the pulse hope your all well in these crazy post pandemic times
been actively trying to lucid dream and project a bit lately again so thought id share my most recent positive attempt

https://fowlskins.wordpress.com/2023/02/07/three-in-a-row/

Xanth

Hi Fowlskins!

I know this was a bit ago, but I read your post and I wanted to comment.  Hopefully this finds you.

Quotethere was a car with a couple of black gang members by it they approached me in a very intimidating manner but as i was in a fully lucid state i just went up to the more aggressive one and wiggled my fingers under his armpits shouting "tickle tickle tickle" i then dived forwards and flew away from them laughing at the ridiculousness of the scene
I'd definitely call that a very strong lucid awareness, if not a full astral awareness.   :-)
I like the way you handled it too.  Very "aware" of what the situation was.

fowlskins

thanks for the feedback xanth happy new year
im still very greatful of your advice many years ago here on the pulse where you told me to not label experiences it was a massive turning point for me and ive had a good many conscious projections since
i see you have a new version of your book i still have a older copy of it might have to update that

peace

Xanth

Quote from: fowlskins on January 24, 2024, 17:06:42thanks for the feedback xanth happy new year
im still very greatful of your advice many years ago here on the pulse where you told me to not label experiences it was a massive turning point for me and ive had a good many conscious projections since
i see you have a new version of your book i still have a older copy of it might have to update that

peace
Thanks much!  :)

Most of the information in that didn't change too much, just re-ordered some stuff and probably added a post or two from my site into it. 

But yeah, I really wish more people would take that step of losing the labels - they've done more harm than good to most people.  Sadly.